It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy gnome filmed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i don't know how to post video yet, but check out the link. it could just as easily be a kid in baggy pants, and i wish the guy filming wasn't such a wussie and went after the thing....but really weird anyway. very creepy if you ask me.

i think a very spooky/weird world is fast approaching.

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
that is definately one crazy gnome. i don't know but it seems like their reaction to it is a bit late. its clearly a visible gnome for like 3 seconds then they are like AGHH.and run away.

i don't know about you but i find it pretty halarious

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I knew a kid, when I was young, who would stand on his bended knees, and with his heels up behind him, like touching his bum, would pull down his hoodie over his legs, with only his shoes visible and zip up and pull up his hood and flit around like this and even knowing it was my friend, it was hella creepy! ...Long weird post, sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Not sure of this video,i always wonder why in the first place were a bunch of guys randomly filming each other talking about stuff.
They react very late to what looks like a small child or some kind of monkey or animal.
interesting to say the least

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looks real... yet funny at the same time. Not sure if I would be frightened or not. I have a feeling this one wasn't faked though. Just an opinion, no basis to it, I just think it looks very real.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I too always find it odd that people are just standing around filming themselves doing nothing, but I guess if we are to believe half of what we see on film, this may be the reason anomalies are caught radomnly on film.

As to the delay when first seeing the creature, it could be that 'momentary' reaction time people sometimes experience when they don't actually realize what they are seeing.

Still out on the validity of the film, the movements are not characteristic of a human, but could be produced by a person.

I tend to be cautious of the output from some of these countries due to past occurances.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I see the video has been removed from the site!

Could anybody add to this..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No it hasnt, still there as far as I can see, however its here too

www.youtube.com...

Very interesting video, I don't have a clue what it might be beyond a midget type person whos just causing havoc around the town.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I strongly believe it's a cgi using the model for the grunt from Halo (or whatever the small guys are called). It seems to even use the animations from the game.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Although I disagree about it being cgi - I would like to see your references if you can provide them about the Halo character..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That is really interesting!Hard to proof that it is cgi ! Thanks for the Youtube link Freakyclown

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here. Please continue the discussion there. Thank you.

Thread closed.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

top topics

join