It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey I don't just go stamping around just for fun, I'm no skeptic and I do believe in another spiritual dimension as a matter of fact and I know with out a doubt there are UFO's and E.T.'s. I know it's hard to fathom that a "believer" wouldn't buy into this guy but I can't help it, I think he's full of B.S. and he hasn't shown us any proof. More like a vague drawing of "truth" way off in the distance that can't be proven and he's like see look it's right there but you got to have faith which is the main reason I don't believe in religion.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

He has shown some pretty cool video footage, plus anyone can go there for FREE and have their own experience - and many have.

I'm just waiting for the day Springer or Dave and Johnny or some other senior ATS staff go there to check it out!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think your right about that, there definately needs to be a more professional investigation done up there. And just maybe they will come along some more biting evidence. I really would love to be proven the fool. Have you thought about going MrdDistrbr? Maybe you could be our own ATS investigator.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I love this guy, He is so sincere, genuine and beautiful, What i wouldnt give to meet this guy, He definitly is on a higher plane than us all. Im gonna try to get to the ranch this summer. This is so amazing and exciting, words cannot explain.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
I think your right about that, there definately needs to be a more professional investigation done up there.

Thank you!! Yes, that's what I've been saying all along!!

And just maybe they will come along some more biting evidence. I really would love to proven the fool. Have you thought about going MrdDistrbr? Maybe you could be our own ATS investigator.

I definitely want to go some day, when time and money allow. I AM Richard Dreyfuss, and the mountain is calling!

(What does Stephen Spielburg know, and when did he know it??
)

But as for going as some sort of official ATS investigator.... I think there are a lot of problems with that. I'm like rock-bottom broke, can't afford decent video equipment - and I KNOW that there would be a small army of debunkers waiting to rip me to shreds when I come back with positive results....

I really want to see Team ATS do it, and do it right - have one guy who's the expert with video equipment and actually has a good tripod, one guy who's the open-minded believer, and one hardcore skeptic along for good measure....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Saw the Movie/Documentary the other days!
Great story told by this man!
Everyone should see it!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
why are all the videos and photos so daned small?..surely if you know these things are coming night after night youd get some better equipment?

and all those 'orb' photos really do discredit the whole thing....they are nothing more than little specs of stuff in the air reflecting the flash..insects..dusts..water droplets.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

"leader greer?"

What? Is he claiming to be our once & future king?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

MD, I probably sounded a trifle harsh there, which was unintentional!! You see, it does get frustrating at times. I was in contact with Greer a couple of years ago but unfortunately, he shied away each time one asked for proof of his claims. I gave it up as a bad joke when he insisted that we buy his DVDs for the answers!!

Man you totally got it!!!
We're #ing tired of these prophets who dailly declare to have hours and hours of ALIEN ships, and # like that! and when asked to show them they argue with nosense reasons such as the aliens will not allow us to do it .
It really hurts to see how the other so called ufologist dont do anything to "disclose" the truth about GREER,what they do is giving him support and no MAKING SERIOUS QUESTIONS.
Why Greer is being invited at UFO CONFERENCE?WHY?furthermore there is no any serious and RATIONAL DEBATE on ufo.
Ufology is just bull# and is all about the money.
# Greer and Co.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

there are alot of pictures of ufo's on the web but this one is definately unique

www.eceti.org...
ECETI New Photos
[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

um, don't you find it odd that something the size of a spacecraft is so clear when the trees behind it are so out of focus? between the "orbs" and this image, i wouldn't trust anything i see on that site.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

just to put that picture in the proper context so you know,

that picture was not taken by James Gilliland and was taken by someone that was visiting the ranch.

it is possible that James may have misconcieved the picture as do many people so i dont think that photo says anything about anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

Originally posted by easynow

there are alot of pictures of ufo's on the web but this one is definately unique

www.eceti.org...
ECETI New Photos
[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

um, don't you find it odd that something the size of a spacecraft is so clear when the trees behind it are so out of focus? between the "orbs" and this image, i wouldn't trust anything i see on that site.

absolutely...anything that anyone who seriously claims this could be a ufo says needs to be taken with a pinch of salt...i get the feeling sometimes that some people just get too carried away with what it is they are living and lose all semblence of self sensorship...everything they believe is worth sharing...and it isnt..

[edit on 27-8-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just tried the link. It no worky...whats the deal?

Another conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a simple reason of why not to believe in these "contactee" : they're all from the U.s. execpt very few from other countries like bily meyer.
Are the aliens hating people from other countries or what?
Just ridiculous,plus this man has a .com website where he SELLS his dvd.
As i said it's all about the money,everybody want to earn money with the ufo subjec.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by umbracode

a simple reason of why not to believe in these "contactee" : they're all from the U.s. execpt very few from other countries like bily meyer.

James seems to me to be alot different than other contactee's , he doesnt have wild claims of going off planet in giant spacships and visiting other planets or saying crazy things like the Alien children go to school for 150 years

he has supposedly contacted some of the entities by communicating with them via channeling or somekind of telepathy.

i believe he has communicated with something, but i don't know what they are are.

also what lends credibility to his claims is the fact that ufo's have been documented for many years in that area of the U.S. and i believe that is a big clue as too wether or not he is for real.

your statement about not believing in him just because you say he is from the U.S. is ignorant. there are many supposed contactee's all over the world.

look at the Galactic Federation, i believe their followers were mostly from the U.K.

as far as him selling DVD's....if you wanted people to know about this and let people become aware of the message that is being sent, how would YOU go about doing that ?

would you give DVD's away for free ? i doubt it.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Might I suggest that Robbie Williams goes to film the video for his next single at this ranch? Surely it wouldn't cost any more than some CGI laden video or one filmed on a tropical beach somewhere? ...... I'm being serious, by the way!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebird69

why would you want Robbie Williams to do that ?

to help him or help James ?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Simply because he is the only person I could think of with some pretty hefty funds behind him, time on his hands and an apparent willingness to believe and find out for himself/for us. Also ..... his video would get some serious airplay if it had genuine UFO's in it!

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Bluebird69]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebird69

well maybe you should Email Mr. Williams and tell him about it ?

might be a good idea ? i don't know that much about Williams

[edit on 27-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Just tried the link. It no worky...whats the deal?

Another conspiracy?

The full version got removed from Google video, if I recall correctly.

You can find it at

www.livevideo.com...

Although it's missing Part 1 of 4, for some reason.

Does anyone else know of a full copy online anywhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join