It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I watched the video, and came to the conclusion that Gilliland was legit. Clearly, there is a lot going on up there now, and down here as well. The energies on this planet are shifting. many of us have felt this in the last few years.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I used to live in Tacoma and went to Mt. Adams twice. Both times we saw craft that defied explanation. That entire state is heavy military action- so there could be a number of explanations- which is probably why there are many theories. My experiences are mine and I know what they were.

I do not need disclosure and nor do I need proof. I am content with knowing and believing what I do.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thought I should add a little to the spirituality discussion. The problem is that for every spiritual person telling the truth there are a 100 out to sell lies. And as you guessed it, they are the ones with somekind of snake oil to sell (perhaps on blue ray discs now!).

For all there spirituality, they should know that truth should not be bound by money. If they have a truth to tell - and a profound one as this - why not just shout out from the rooftops i.e. put the evidence out on youtube etc.?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just watched the video. At approx. 29mins there is some very compelling footage. I would suggest skeptics and believers a like give this a once over. Very good film. I have no idea what it is and how it could move that fast.

Google Video Link

[edit on 19-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

I don't know what footage you're thinking about, but the stuff I saw was ultra-shaky footage of a stationary speck, with a small speck moving in front of the stationary speck. Not much to go off of.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

At 29 minutes you can see a stationary lighted object that turns from white to white/purple. As shaky as the footage is, you can still see 3 more light objects fly at a very high rate of speed up and out past the object from left to right and then out of the frame. Judging by the speed and altitude of the objects, I would rule out my first thought as an explanation; 4 people moving around flashlights.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I personally didn't see it change color, I'll have to look at it again, however there are many types of lights that can do this. As for the smaller moving light, I think it's possible that could've been a firefly.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Fireflies are bright, but they are not that bright. Plus they fly in erratic patterns, unlike the video. Are the objects in the video ET's? I dunno. Scientifically speaking, I would rule out fireflies. Its also my understanding that fireflies are not found in colder climates and areas, but I could be wrong.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi VisionQuest,
Yes at approx. 29:12/13 the craft gets a purple color to it. It was right before the first of the flying crafts came by. I counted 3 crafts that flew past... one very faint and the other visible below the stationary one, all heading in the same tragectory.
peace and harmony through unconditional love!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Maybe you could do one of your vulcan type mind melds with Greer? At least you would know what he does.

ROFL!!

My "mind-meld" with Greer tells me that Greer is paranoid of people trying to raid his various organizations and projects and mess with his evidence and witnesses (he even wrote about this in "Hidden Truth").

That would explain why he ducked the ATS Mix interview, he likely thought we were trying to raid Greer Inc.

And let's be honest folks, amidst all the people screaming "ATS needs to take over Disclosure from Greer!!" - isn't that pretty much what we were trying to do?

(Gilliland.... James Gilliland.... so much easier to work with than Greer.... easy to work with.... shares evidence.... go to him.... Go To Gilliland!!)

[edit on 20-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

He was filming the one light as he followed it left when another one flew right, hardly speeds even coming close to the limits of military capabilities. You and I both live in San Diego and we could go out around Coronado or the further station at the southern beach or miramar etc, etc, and in the dark of night might see all sorts lights in the sky. He obviously lives right next to a military complex because we saw the helicopters and he during the video he occasionally would be looking at those lights and say oh that one looks like military even though it looks the same sometimes you have to have a connection to tell the difference. I'm not gonna watch it again to find the time he says that but he does. This man isn't right in the head and I think that is evident, as kind as he is, and I don't trust his judgement.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, Sheeper. Are you saying that you believe Gililland is or isn't seeing military craft? You stated that the objects in the video were beyond military capacity.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
this is what I said "hardly speeds even coming close to the limits of military capabilities."

Not beyond, not even close. I honestly believe what he is seeing is military and I did say once before that it's foolish to assume either way but I'll be the fool and assume anyways. I base that on a.) his mental state b.) he has shown us proof that military are active in the area and c.) These lights in the distance are far from extraordinary and fail to provide us with any dimensions or unfamiliar maneuvers.

I think a lot of it's based on credibility too. First he hasn't proven his credibility, when he says he has undeniable proof but for reasons unknown can't unleash it to the public, big red flag there. And for him to post a fake picture on his website kind of nails the lid on the coffin as far as I'm concerned. You know which picture I'm talkin about

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well.. im convinced.lmao

ive been convinced really.. although it seems to be on the more boring side for most skeptics/believers, the spiritual side of this footage is good too. having recognition from other meditation leaders around the world is an accomplishment on his own.

its not fair LOGICALLY to worry or even bring up the fact that money is involved when you go up to trout lake. EVERYTHING takes money (as long as your in the third dimention.:lol
proof is like money we all want it, but dont you have an intuition? some people unfortunately dont have one. an intuation telling you "you dont need any more proof"

we've been sooo hungry for proof for so long, once we get it, we wont know what to do next cause in our minds will be an echo wanting more proof.. for some not all.

the burn marks on his chest after the bath was interesting. the glowing ship was awesome footage as well.

its easy for me to accept the alien presence and funny to hear about so many who need proof.. after all im only just passing through, been visiting this earth since 1982 till the present but im not gonna be here forever, better soak it in while you can.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
I think a lot of it's based on credibility too. First he hasn't proven his credibility, when he says he has undeniable proof but for reasons unknown can't unleash it to the public, big red flag there.

He never said he has "undeniable proof", he said he has "overwhelming evidence" - 80+ hours of footage etc.

Obviously, 80 hours of footage is a challenge to present to the public. It wouldn't fit on DVD, and it would cost a small fortune to host online....

As for his credibility, well that's why I think he should be given the "ATS test". The idea to have Dave and Johnny go there is great, but I'd really like to see Springer go as well

GO SPRINGER GO!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
undeniable evidence....overwhelming evidence. Potayto potaato. My memory may not be super spongey but I think I had the right idea. As far as the 80+ plus hours being hard to distribute. Yeah maybe if one has zero amount of imagination they might not consider the option of utilizing the internet like even half wits seem to have a grasp on. Any person that really felt we the people so badly deserved such evidence could chop out their favorite segment and have it hosted on the internet in 15 minutes.

We don't need it all at once, give me 10 seconds of astonishing footage, cmon, where is it?! Oh, uh, well, uh you see, there are these complications and ummm it's tough to say but let's just say for are own reasons we can not show you this footage just yet. My guess is it's in the process of being squeezed into a dvd to be sold. Probably just more of these lights with his usual crowd of weirdos waiting for him to say, "oh theres one"...oooh, ahhhh, and "ahh no thats not one but it looks like it, you got to have a spiritual contact you see" ohhhh.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I'm not ruling out that it could be some military experiment, but I have never heard James Gilliland say that there was any footage he couldn't' show. Can you show me where in the movie he says this?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have done lots of four wheeling in the mountains of Washington and I’m always on the hunt for UFOS. I haven’t seen any yet but I did find this creepy old mine shaft that runs into the side of a mountain. It has a very creepy feeling to it. We were way up in Evans Creek, Washington where we found this. With rumors of secret underground bases in the cascades it makes you wonder if it leads anywhere. I don’t have the guts to go in there, it really gave me and my friend an uneasy feeling.

I also found a dead baby calf way up in the mountains on the side of the road in the middle of winter. It didn’t get there itself, why would a rancher go all the way up in the mountains to dump it on the side of the trail? I wanted to take pictures of it and get a closer look but all my friends were to creeped out to stop.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
Any person that really felt we the people so badly deserved such evidence could chop out their favorite segment and have it hosted on the internet in 15 minutes.

We don't need it all at once, give me 10 seconds of astonishing footage, cmon, where is it?! Oh, uh, well, uh you see, there are these complications and ummm it's tough to say but let's just say for are own reasons we can not show you this footage just yet.

Good grief Sheeper!

Gilliland, unlike Greer, DOES have some footage up on Google and Youtube. Search on ECETI and you'll find it. Although, a lot of it is the same footage that's shown in "Contact Has Begun".

If he claims to have over 80 hours of this kind of footage - plus footage of Greer and CSETI vectoring in a bunch of ships there! - well that merits further investigation, don't you think??

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
*edit* Video has just been removed. What a shame.

If you ask me, some people in here *ahem* are just stamping their feet for no good reason. Pseudo-skepticism and scoffery are a favorite past-time on ATS
for some people.

Gilliland is the real deal. So is his ranch. I've studied enough on the man and the ranch by now... haven't found a single shred of information that casts doubt on it. Gilliland uses terms like spiritual vision etc. and it throws some people off : well guess what, those are the people who will never believe in spiritual dimensions, or UFO's or anything supernatural.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join