It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you?

But maybe the news stations won't show the footage?

He could put it online, and we would all want him to of course, but I guess he figured he'd sell it and recover some of the cost of flying around the world all the time.... *sigh*

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by mikesingh
If Greer and Co has what we’re all looking for, why doesn’t he come out with it? Has he got a web site which displays these images and vids? NO! Why not? And he talks of disclosure? Isn’t this sheer hypocrisy?

Hi mikesingh,
Right, I don't claim to know Greer's motives for withholding evidence, except to suggest that perhaps he and CSETI received threats of violence from "them" and were ordered to keep their Contact work low-profile. Or perhaps his ET contacts instructed him along those lines.

From "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" by Dr. Steven M. Greer, pg 99:

It was obvious that there were people at this meeting who were outraged at the prospect of a disclosure. I remember having a conversation in '92 with some of General T.E.'s people who asked, "If you make contact where it's a very large event that gets televised, will you allow us to control it first before it gets out to the public?"
"No, I won't." I said.
Then they said, "We control the media, and all the satellites they use; so we will take control." To my disappointment, it was confirmed to me again by CB Scott Jones that, ultimately, that it would, indeed, be controlled.

OK. So the powers-that-be control the mainstream media. Agreed! Then I suggest he tries disclosure on ATS! Let's see if the MIB can poke their darn snorkels in here to censor it!

It's a challenge to Mr Greer to post his hi-res photographs of Aliens here on ATS and also a challenge to the stooges of the three letter clubs to yank them off!!

But that's not going to happen because Greer has nothing to show!!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

But that's not going to happen because Greer has nothing to show!!

We don't know that - we haven't checked out these new DVDs yet....

I'm for sure going to be ordering the "CSETI Contact" one, and maybe one or two others, so I'll let everyone know if there's anything earth-shattering....

[edit on 17-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh and speaking of challenges to Dr. Greer - what's the latest word on his ATS Mix interview? Still delayed indefinitely....?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Oh and speaking of challenges to Dr. Greer - what's the latest word on his ATS Mix interview? Still delayed indefinitely....?

I'm sure that Leader Greer is waiting for a neutral G8(7?) country for a place to host the interview. Perhaps he has had trouble vectoring in a ride to the location. Maybe with petrol prices so high, he has to be extra careful not to release his free-energy device to us all.

You know that old story, right? Keep waiting, it's around the corner, it's going to happen, keep paying him, keep on waiting, almost there, we're negotiating, discussions are progressing, keep waiting, buy our DVDs, keep waiting, I've got pictures, keep waiting, oh you want to see them?, keep waiting, they're good ones - alien babies, keep waiting...

I have no doubts that JohnnyA and DaveR will do their best, if they can manage to drag Leader Greer out of hiding from him safe G8(7?) bunker.

Still waiting... yawn.

(I should stop giving these threads free bumps that they don't deserve)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

"Using lights, sounds and other techniques CSETI beacons to extraterrestrial craft, inviting them to land. And, in several cases they have! Share the excitement of these extraordinary incidents in this tape."

Craft have allegedly LANDED several times?

Maybe the wait's over, tezzajw!

Time will tell.....

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

"Using lights, sounds and other techniques CSETI beacons to extraterrestrial craft, inviting them to land. And, in several cases they have! Share the excitement of these extraordinary incidents in this tape."

Hm...according to this, this cute statement is from 1995 (like the DVD)...yeah, the wait is over

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
when i posted earlier about the black helicopters, i thinks some of you got the impression that they were buzzing him. However the documentry clearly mentions that they have some special rotating device on the bottom, and that these helicopters are refuled by a special segregated facility. It would appear to me that the black helicopters arent there to harass Gilliland but to observe/take measurements of the sightings that are going on. Perhaps the special package on the helicopter is scanning equiptment of some sort, perhaps measuring radiation etc, or is some special radar package.

In my opinion if you want good evidence that something is going on, it is evident in the suspicious activities of those who may actually be in the know. So my friends, follow those black helicopters!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Hey, how dare you make a link to that, you must be a "marketing" agent of Greer's!

So it only took him 13 years to get the footage out to the public.... better late than never?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'd say it more like - the "footage" is out for thirteen years and still it is not anyhow close to being interesting. The "landing ships" must be VERY overwhelming, just like each and everything coming from the cultleader

And mulletman....well, i would say blue-tac and orb mania say it all.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Great post, MrdDstrbr. The footage is enough for me. NO known aircraft I've seen can move like that. Some of Gilillands claims are a bit hard for me to swallow (like the half-woman half cat encounter) but the video footage is exceptional. I find the photos inconclusive, but the video....yes the videos are very very good.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
I'd say it more like - the "footage" is out for thirteen years and still it is not anyhow close to being interesting.

How would you know, if you haven't even seen it?

And mulletman....well, i would say blue-tac and orb mania say it all.

Once again, your ability to overlook piles of positive evidence just because of one bad picture is astounding.*****SNIP*****

80 hours of video footage, hundreds of eyewitnesses, credible people supporting him.... but no, none of that matters, because of the blue-tac photo!

[edit on 19-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi mikesingh,

OK. So the powers-that-be control the mainstream media. Agreed! Then I suggest he tries disclosure on ATS! Let's see if the MIB can poke their darn snorkels in here to censor it!

It's a challenge to Mr Greer to post his hi-res photographs of Aliens here on ATS and also a challenge to the stooges of the three letter clubs to yank them off!!

You know, I was thinking about your post again today.

I honestly don't see Greer approaching ATS for this. In his mind, he's already proven his ability to make contact, to thousands of people. He feels Disclosure was already accomplished, with the May 2001 conference and all the other witness testimony he's put out.

The ball is really in ATS' court here. Greer won't seek out ATS, but if the ATS staff approach him and say, "Hey let's see what kind of mutually-beneficial deal can be worked out here" - well then everybody wins! Greer might decide to share some of his evidence with ATS, which is what we want - and in turn, Greer Inc would benefit from the high credibility ATS has on the Internet.

Ultimately of course the decision rests with the Three Amigos. I've already made lots and lots of noise along these lines in the past, to no avail....

Exact same thing with Gilliland. I foresee a tremendous synergy happening if the ATS staff were to meet with him and review the evidence he has, exactly like what happened with Cliff Stone.

But I'm just one small voice you know, no one ever listens to me around here.....

Feel free to chime in on this issue folks!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hi, just finished this interesting video and would like to comment. I'm from WA myself, not that it matters but I felt like saying it
. But I do know that our military is very active in our great state and there are a lot of secret ops going on here as I'm sure you all have figured out as well. Not a surprise really considering the landscape is perfect for it. Even if there not so sinister or even "secret" for that matter, they are none the less very active here, so obviously they will be doing testing and so forth.

K, so with that out of the way. In the video I see an interesting man telling an interesting story about things that have happened to him in his life, none of which we can know are certain to be true. They are stories, true or false, the only truth we can ascertain is that they are stories.

K, so as far as the "evidence", these lights in the night off in the distance. The only real thing we can take from them is that they are just that, lights in the night off in the distance. This "evidence" is only evidence of again, lights in the night off in the distance. Now it's all ready been established that there are active military in the vicinity and only the Govt. know exactly what operations they have going on up there. It could be anything, we have no idea, special aircraft testing, radar cloaking software testing, use your imagination. For all we know we are looking at military aircraft in the distance or military beacon, whatever I don't know but we are fooling our selves to assume either way.

My point is this guy has shown no proof of aliens, maybe a ufo sure only because all we see is a light, no dimensions of the craft and no actual flight to gauge its potential. Don't get me wrong, this guy, his story and even this thread deserve attention and I believe without a doubt that we are being visited by Aliens regularly but this guy is selling us a weak story with weak evidence and I'm not buyin if the price aint right.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sheeper]

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by easynow

This looks like a divot in the window made by a rock or a BB. It seems to be in the same focal plane as the bug guts and bird crap.

Exactly. This one of the most obvious fakes I have seen. If I was very generous I would say it is about as "big" as a dustbin lid (2 feet).

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by easynow

I agree, that last picture was what made me realize what a scam he is. I can get orbs like that too by just playing with settings on my camera while its raining...

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Copernicus]

Who needs to play. The first time I read about orbs and being someone who wears glasses I knew exactly what was going on. My first attempt at photographing an orb worked. It also depends on the camera. My compact 2Mb fuji takes some wonderful ones. Whereas my 6Mb NiKON SLR has never taken one.

Presumably those pesky orb beings have shares in Fuji.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but I have been wondering.
It seems to me one of the biggest problems with confirming UFO video is the camera shake. How come nobody (I have seen anyways) ever uses a tri-pod. Im a believer but one would think after years of making videos, one would think of comming up with a kind of tri-pod that could track motion in the sky. I'm sure any pro as well as ameture would jump at technology like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I dunno folks, to me, investigating the two groups who claim to have sightings and contact experiences on an ongoing basis seems like the logical thing to do when looking for proof of ET.... but maybe I'm really the only one who thinks of these things?

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller.....?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
As financially typical it is for investigative groups to exploit what may be considered as classified information and then not share it with the public is highly suspicious to me. If aliens and or the governments are behind stopping these various disclosures, then how can we trust any of them?

James G. could just be another puppet by both of these groups to maintain their secret agendas. It could always be possible that there's another ET group based in Mt. Adams who doesn't share these agendas with either of these. The government might be allowing this alleged disclosure in order to bring out any psychics or contactees into revealing this other species.

The alleged past and now supposedly defunked government funded psychic spies or remote viewing programs should have been able to spot and even penetrate these places long ago by tasking these targets.

How is it that the government and or these aliens have been able to convince these groups to now suspend their disclosure at this time and what were they promised in return? Perhaps these groups have always been party to this conspiracy anyway? We already understand how easily it is to manipulate our species.

Maybe you could do one of your vulcan type mind melds with Greer? At least you would know what he does.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting up the google video link. excellent video.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join