It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

everyone has there own opinion and i see you have yours

but there's no need for a personal attack here just because you feel impotent.

have a nice day and good luck

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey, you attacked first, buddy. Just stop now while you're (not) ahead.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No doubt there's already been many discussions about the connections between UFOs and Volcanoes. I looked up Mt Adams on Wiki for it's history and it appears to be a dormant volcano not far from Mt St Helens. I also found one old History channel video on Youtube that had JG in it. It's kinda obvious that if there's a strong connection between these two that they're harvesting various materials from it.

en.wikipedia.org...(Washington)

If you read the description of Mt Adams, you can see how it would be possible to build bases within them. We can only speculate from science that they may also be using these materials there for genetics as well. We already know from experience of newly formed paradise like islands. I guess this is all acedemically obvious anyway.

In the video on Youtube they bring up other supposedly manmade structures which may very well be connected to the worship of volcanoes and possibly the connection to these alien visitors. The Mayan sacrifices of blood pouring down from these manmade volcanoes seems symbolic and connected like the blood of the earth.

We could also speculate that aliens took DNA and blood samples from these people and that the Mayans(?) would also do these blood sacrifices in the hopes of their (Gods) return.

www.youtube.com...

As much as I disliked and even skipped parts of the JG video, I can't help but think about these connections as real puzzle piecing possibilites.

It would also appear that the DVD we would purchase from his one site is the one we've already seen?

I think it's odd that people here on ATS don't invite remote viewers for any possible additional information. Some sites such as Yahoo have remote viewing memberships for these projects with one previously trained Paul Smith who has already appeared in UFO magazine.

Yeah, most people here probably have vivid imaginations and really want the real deal and solid proof rather than trying to connect with these events spiritually and or psychically. Maybe aliens typically like to only give memories rather than solid proof for the reason of teaching us what's more important because we are "spiritually ignorant" of these things?

For myself, I can't help but feel being duped by false realities and memories. My gut instinct is not to trust JG and his alleged UFO experiences. Maybe my gut is being deceived or just used to being that way. Prove we are not being deceived and mislead.

We already are speculating that many of these blurry UFOs might actually be using a smog or attracting cloud vapors around them. I suppose it's also a strong possibility they can manipulate our ability to film them and our electronics.
Setting up constant automated surveilance would seem more practical and reliable. It may be that these aliens can only perceive psychically those that are watching these events in real time. JGs video claims an interaction, but apparently only during the night.

Ufos in formation may just give the appearance of a larger object by creating dark fields and light shows. Maybe this is what we see with a black hole also?

People here have mentioned project blue beam. His comment and quote about these types of Light ships or technology could then be false and disinformation. Claiming project Blue Beam is originally our designed technology may also be a lie.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just what else could be involved in creating this kind of false Messiah

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi mikesingh,

Originally posted by mikesingh
What we need to see now are the vids that he claims he has about Greer summoning those alien spaceships. Where are they? Why haven’t the umpteen UFO organizations latched on to these and shown some on their web pages for all to see? Greer and Co keep talking about the need for Government disclosure and trashing them at every conference. But as the saying goes, charity begins at home. So why doesn’t Greer make a start with his disclosures and publicize what HE’s got?

Oh I agree totally, if James says he has footage of Greer vectoring in ships, it would be an absolute crime for ATS not to have a peek and host it for the world to see.......

If Greer and Co has what we’re all looking for, why doesn’t he come out with it? Has he got a web site which displays these images and vids? NO! Why not? And he talks of disclosure? Isn’t this sheer hypocrisy?

Right, I don't claim to know Greer's motives for withholding evidence, except to suggest that perhaps he and CSETI received threats of violence from "them" and were ordered to keep their Contact work low-profile. Or perhaps his ET contacts instructed him along those lines.

From "Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge" by Dr. Steven M. Greer, pg 99:

It was obvious that there were people at this meeting who were outraged at the prospect of a disclosure. I remember having a conversation in '92 with some of General T.E.'s people who asked, "If you make contact where it's a very large event that gets televised, will you allow us to control it first before it gets out to the public?"
"No, I won't." I said.
Then they said, "We control the media, and all the satellites they use; so we will take control." To my disappointment, it was confirmed to me again by CB Scott Jones that, ultimately, that it would, indeed, be controlled.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
It would also appear that the DVD we would purchase from his one site is the one we've already seen?

Yes, the video on Google is the same as the DVD. Which is why I say, enjoy it before it gets taken down again everyone

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Balez

Spirituality per sae, does not ultimately have to represent religion or God necessarily (either in the orthodox sense or the occult sense). Granted this is the typical meaning but 'spirituality' can just as easily represent the understanding (or attempted understanding), of the mysteries that surround us, but from a different perspective.

(example analogy); Imagine looking at an item (say for argument sake, your computer screen), through a pair of dark lensed sunglasses ... then imagine swapping them for a pair with rose tinted lenses ... and then another pair with yellow lenses. In each case we see the same computer screen ... but through each different coloured lense the screen takes on a slightly different look.

Ok, I'm starting to ramble now so I'll just step away from the keyboard ... funny, it seemed so clear and concise in my head.

Woody

Hey Woody

I liked your reply and it got a big 'S'

But i want to make another thing clear also when it comes to spirituality.
This is as i see it though.

It's a feeling of knowing oneself, the limits and the things we can do and change with our precense.
And also being able to percieve things much clearer with an open mind for understanding and compassion.

And to make it clear once again as Woddy stated, spirituality has almost nothing to do with religions.
In religion you usually know the rules of whatever god you pray and obey to, some priests however uses this to accomplish some kind of spiritual attachement to the deity they belong to.

Spirituality is also about knowledge.
The more you know about your own spiritual accomplishments the more you know and understand.

That is about the basics about it.
And where i come from, being counted as a 'good guy' is not wrong, dont know about the rest of you though......

Just my 2c. again....

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Look guys, these are all great comments, but they have little to do with James Gilliland's claims. Keep it on topic, please.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think i am quite on topic, Gilliland was speaking about spirituality in that vid, and so do we.

The vid wasn't only about ufo's you know

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

there are alot of pictures of ufo's on the web but this one is definately unique

www.eceti.org...
ECETI New Photos

[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

Interesting photo. The "object" seems to stand out from the background. The shadow is too sharp and has too much contrast to be that far away.

JMO.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Check it out!

Google

We're #2!!!

[edit on 16-3-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

If you don't own these DVDs, how can you attest to their contents?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's called "sarcasm", chromatico.....

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Does anyone HAVE these DVDs??

[edit on 3-16-2008 by Springer]

Hi Springer, so you are following the thread....

Total silence from the staff regarding Gilliland and his alleged Greer footage duly noted....?

[edit on 16-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Total silence from the staff regarding Gilliland and his alleged Greer footage duly noted....?

Total silence from the G-Cults offering any alleged footage is also duly noted.

They can't offer what they don't have, can they?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Greer DOES offer the footage, tezzajw - I just found it!

But he offers it.... for sale on DVDs, which intrepid evidently won't even let me link to....

Guys, intrepid, Springer, I'm just trying to be a good ATS member, and find the Greer/CSETI footage that we ALL want to see.... I can't help it that he's selling it on DVD!!

Please don't delete my threads when I make big finds.... *sniff*

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Google "CSETI Contact"

First page....

Steven Greer selling the CSETI footage on [censored!!!]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

But he offers it.... for sale on DVDs...

You offer something free of charge, you don't sell it.

Even considering that Leader Greer offers it for sale, you're telling me that he offers proof of extraordinary contact with ET beings?

Right, sure... can we see anything other than distant, fuzzy, unfocussed lights in a dark sky without perspective? ET contact my arse.

I'll let this topic of ball-bearings stuck to windows with blu-tac, moths flittering at night, grandeurous dust particles and lights in the sky speak for itself.

There's no point bumping this thread up to the top of the list anymore. Please, let it die.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

But he offers it.... for sale on DVDs...

You offer something free of charge, you don't sell it.

*I* am not selling anything, tezzajw. Just trying to evade intrepid's hyper-militant and unnecessary censorship long enough to show everybody what I found......

Yes, we all hate Greer for "selling the truth". We've had this argument before, many many times.

But at least we finally know where the CSETI footage is!!

Even considering that Leader Greer offers it for sale, you're telling me that he offers proof of extraordinary contact with ET beings?

I don't know, tezzajw. I haven't seen the DVD, I literally just found these tonight! They may be new!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

You're just not getting the point. IF Greer had something that would revolutionize the world, as he claims, he'd be shouting it from the mountaintops, not peddling it on a website.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join