It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Has Begun - A True Story With James Gilliland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
My intuition says he's sincere ( sorry skeptics), and that he is talking about genuine experiences. But I also think he is minimizing the threat presented by negative ETs.

Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

and that is that James seems rather well to do, not very humble at all, which means he does not appear to have a job, yet he has a ranch, a truck, a back-ho, he's building a 'church', lives in the country. Well to do, no job, It gives him lots of time to contemplate.
Perhaps even make things up? To write books to sell to maintain a life without a full time job?

dont know if this helps you but if you listen to the recent podcast ATS did with Gilliland he says that he made his money in commercial roofing business he owned.

so i can see how he might have some money and not be just trying to make a buck on us as you seem to imply by your post.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Look at some of you guys this is just pathetic, he showed a few clips of the ships and that was hell of enough of a convincing for me. I mean the guy is trying to tell you about the higher creational forces, and what is coming in the near future and your still trying to decide on if he is real or not.

so very sad!

sorry but i am not convinced as easily as you. its gonna take alot more to prove this is the real deal imo.

just because he took a few video's of a ufo doesnt mean he is truly communicating with E.T.'s........i am still on the fence sorry

[edit on 15-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

MD, I probably sounded a trifle harsh there, which was unintentional!! You see, it does get frustrating at times. I was in contact with Greer a couple of years ago but unfortunately, he shied away each time one asked for proof of his claims. I gave it up as a bad joke when he insisted that we buy his DVDs for the answers!!

What we need to see now are the vids that he claims he has about Greer summoning those alien spaceships. Where are they? Why haven’t the umpteen UFO organizations latched on to these and shown some on their web pages for all to see? Greer and Co keep talking about the need for Government disclosure and trashing them at every conference. But as the saying goes, charity begins at home. So why doesn’t Greer make a start with his disclosures and publicize what HE’s got?

We’ve gone on too long chasing mirages - unsubstantiated claims by people who aver that they have been taken to Saturn, the Kuiper belt and so on by various groups of aliens, YouTube vids with blurry dots and resolutions that suck, NASA’s ubiquitous tampering, and so on and on! If Greer and Co has what we’re all looking for, why doesn’t he come out with it? Has he got a web site which displays these images and vids? NO! Why not? And he talks of disclosure? Isn’t this sheer hypocrisy?

If Greer and Co claims to have vids that show UFOs being summoned, then surely he would have some good hi-res pics and vids not only of the alien space ships but of the aliens too? He also claimed that he has the vids if Lilliputian aliens who are a couple of feet tall. Where are they? Is he apprehensive that those vids will be declared as Photoshop fakes? So what? Why does he want to deny the truth?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You guys can agree or disagree about the proof of this and that but for me i loved the spiritual side of the Gilliland video that had more understanding and resonance with me, thanks for sharing this....

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

In regards to Orb pictures im a skeptic in many ways.
If you have a look at this photo of my mate doing jumps with his Nitro RC car you can see how the dirt that kicked up and the flash can make it look like Orbs and its just sand. Gee even i could throw a handfull of sand in front of a camera and shout Orbs. Mind you that doesnt mean i discount all the Orb photos a see but none the less look at the similaritys.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I love Near Death Experiences, because no method of 'logical' reasoning can conjure up an explanation for such a phenomenon. Although Scientists seem to come to a transparent conclusion that the whole experience is based on some form of Hallucination or any other kind of illusory event, how can one experience such heightened level of awareness with untold beauty and breathtaking events, when he/she is declared dead? By dead I mean, no activity in the brain, EEG readings are flat, heart stopped, and so on and so forth.

For the love of Humanity, those who are in dispute with true Spiritual people about our existence and the events that follow (which are 'paranormal'), TRY TRY to explain at least, plausible biological reasons for NDEs when the observer is clinically dead. I'm responding in this manner to suit the 'skeptic'.

My point is, why do people with the power of 'logical reasoning' try to override a Spiritual aspect of something, when the Spiritual person does nothing and continues on meditating and seeing the beauty of all the Universe. Most importantly, why not experience it for yourself with an open mind, of course.

Isn't a Scientist, an individual who observes, then experiments, then theorizes to gather knowledge and understanding about something. Even if the possibility of experimentation is excluded, why is it considered not real or something to that extent?. Why do most of us not question reality as it is anyway? It sure is vivid, but dreams can be vivid too.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Interesting. I've viewed both vid's. I am curious as to what's in the 80 hours of video? It would seem that if this has been going on for such a long time, that some very very high tech equipment could be set up to get some seriously high quality indisputable video here. Another observation is that these ships are not of the triangular and multi light type, perhaps this gives credence to the theory that those types are man made. Also, why hasn't anybody camped out on top of that mountain. there must be something interesting going on there. Maybe theATS Mix crew can get something for us.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The only thing that makes me skeptic, is that by now I would already have bought a better camera.

I mean there are constant ufos passing that area and James Gilliland apparently still uses a bad camera.

Why doesnt he buy a better one, or atleast borrow one.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

and that is that James seems rather well to do, not very humble at all,......

dont know if this helps you but if you listen to the recent podcast ATS did with Gilliland he says that he made his money in commercial roofing business he owned.

so i can see how he might have some money and not be just trying to make a buck on us as you seem to imply by your post.

Well, that's what he says, but if you read Mikesingh's post, James seems more interested in selling DVD's than telling anybody anything.

That's what these guys do, hang a carrot in front of hungry people with money in their pockets.
I want to believe these people are for real, but I am old enough and wise enough now that these people are a dime a dozen. They say a whole lot about absolutely nothing, claim to have proof, but have nothing, but maybe,... if you buy the DVD...
Believe me, if I believe a person is truly sincere, I will be the first to say they are.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

James seems more interested in selling DVD's than telling anybody anything.

i am not defending the guy by any means i just want things put into proper perspective,

the debate over people selling ufo stuff is old really...some say they should be able to make money and some scream faker because of it.

he is always telling everyone to come out to his ranch and see for yourself(wich costs money also)... that imo is something most other people making money in the ufo business cant or wont do.

maybe he just wants you gain the knowledge he has encountered and cannot afford to pay the entire bill out of his own pocket ?

he could be a total scam also...i dont know but untill an independent field research team go and investigate this...we will continue to agree and disagree.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't have a problem with people selling me a DVD at a reasonable price, there are production costs ect. But I would have more respect if the material was also available for some sort of restricted viewing so we could determine what we are buying. Maybe we can get ATS to sponsor the ATX Mix boys and maybe springer to do an on-site visit and video our own stuff. I'd pony up a contribution for that, this seems interesting enough for a little research.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Johnny and Dave have had him on the Mix show awhile back. Doesn't Johnny A. live in that area somewhere. Maybe he could make a trek to the Ranch for a short vacation type thingy. We all respect Johnny and he's knows camera's right. If Johnny can't do it maybe the Three Amigo's can find members to investigate the Ranch.

Sounds like a nice vacation spot, don't you think

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

yes those are good idea's ,

what if this was a chance to really blow the lid of the secrecy about aliens and we missed it and let somebody else get to the evidence first ?

if Gilliland is for real then this imo is what we all have been waiting for.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

yes i agree....We are always complaining about not being able to get first hand information about these things. Maybe ATS could start and fund a research group to investigate some of the more interesting ones. take some contributions, money, equipment, maybe somebody old beat up Van or truck ect.. Then send our own team or teams in to investigate.. That might slow down some of the "instant Debunkers"...Then again maybe not.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by andolin

We are always complaining about not being able to get first hand information about these things.

yes we need someone to go there for sure...

there have been alot of people that have already visited the ranch but how many of them have done a true investigation that was unbiased ?

i dont think just one person going will be enough to come to a real conclusion , your gonna need someone that is on the same mental level with Gilliland and some people that are good with camera's and such.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Because James Gilliland is known genius. Got it.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well someone unbiased and someone with Technical savvy, Also someone who is spiritually open and not closed minded.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

huh ? what ?

are you saying he is a genius ? or are you being a ____ and calling me a genius ?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You are totally living up to my expectations. No, I was just mocking the condescending attitude you have towards "non-believers".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join