It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Taxis Voted The Nations Worst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Sydney Taxis Voted The Nations Worst

www.news.com.au

SYDNEY'S taxi service has been labelled a "joke" and the worst in Australia by the nation's top tourism and transport operators.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I Would have to say there service is rubbish i live in sydney. And sometimes i wait for a taxi and thay just stop and drive past thay dont care over here. Sometimes we sit inside and thay tell us to get out because location is to far or something witch it isent. Sometimes it reeksinside of an indian smell thay need to open the windows and sometimes thay dont come to certin areas u need t owait more den 1 hour or 2. Thay say if thay want to thay will come.

Tell me are thay good in service thats a NO.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i live in Sydney too, and i work in the CBD and i totally agree with you. I have also been hit twice by cab drivers while riding my bike. The standard of driving in the city is appalling. On friday the police had an operation focusing on cabs, they set up a site in the rocks and were pulling cabs over checking the ehicles and drivers.....i wonder if it was a response to this bad PR for our city. Macquarie banks Lime Cab venture is in trouble to, after grabbing a heap of licences for next to nothing it has been a failure so we could end up having fewer cabs soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Yeh its bad for some ppl because i take cabs me and some mates from place to place sometimes and its allready hard to get one. Sometimes thay drive and like drive into u wene thay pick u up and u go to jump in thay drive off thay like to play games these cabb drivers lol.

Some tense there hands so if u run thay grab u and punch u i never ran from a cabb i am scared thay might grab me and #ing belt me to death

top topics

join