It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP and "the aliens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena):

en.wikipedia.org...

has most often been associated with "Ghost hunters".

However modern day understandings of "Alien" beings have come to light and should make us revisit this theory.

I feel it's assumed/understood well enough that "alien" beings have shown ability to hide from visual light spectrum sight. However EVP working on EMP lines might sudgest that rather then Ghosts we might have device to track or communicate with beings that are ET rather then Ghosts.

What do you have to say about this?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

i have never thought that it could be contact with a non-corpulent alien being, so that's interesting. but for all i know ghosts could be aliens too, tapping into residual temporal energy and utilizing it so we humans would recognize our own language or culture to bridge the gap between our planes of existence.

EVPs usually have some form of "help me" or "go away" in them, so would that mean the aliens need our help or do they not want anything to do with us?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan

I don't study EVP too much to know what messages come across alot. I also don't know how much actually is reality as opposed to what people "think" they hear.

However the scientific theroies intrest me. I don't so much believe in "ghosts", though I do reconize spiritual energy can get confused and trapped, but I believe much of what is thought to be "ghosts" really amount to more "alien" and "alien (negitive) spiritualed energies" in the system associated with "alien (positives) hidden doing works".

I believe that the overwelmeing association of union through the Universe is Positive cleaning the negitive minutes.

However it's more just the scientific particulars I'm intrested in at this post.

I'm not aware of electronic manipulation but it would seem one could create a elecromagneic loop that shoots out of an emitter boomarangs by frequency back into a reciever to make a more accute form of radar. That could then be used to scan areas for activity.

However mostly it is just theories I'm intrested in.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There IS in fact a form of EVP i read about once that could be considered a sort of "Radar". But it uses visuals instead of just audios. It goes like this:

Get a TV and tune it to a channel that is all snow. (this could also be used with a radio and a tape recorder i suppose)

Aim a video recorder at the TV and plug the camera into the TV for a direct feed. Record the TV playing snow and watch the recording later for any anomalous activity.

Like i said earlier, if you get a FM or AM radio tuner, you could probably tune it to a static channel and hook up a tape recorder to record at different frequencies. if you find someting anomalous then you now know what frequency to record on. (More often then not, you will get interference from station bleed over but you get the point)

Actually instead of a radio, you might just acquire an EM tuner to filter different frequencies. ANY frequency so you are not limited to AM FM band. I would probably start at the frequency of earth and work my way up. (Earths frequency is 7.8 hertz)

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i think you would have a better chance at communication at the subspace level.
whether that meant through remote viewing or astral projection, i think that would really the only doable method.

Courtney Brown's book Cosmic Voyage sheds the light on Rv'ing aliens and such.

available as a free pdf at his website.

www.courtneybrown.com...

join