It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape in Pasco

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The motion of this didn't seem to signify a bunch of hot air balloons..they were moving too fast & in PERFECT unison..highly unlikely.

Originally posted by VisionQuest
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Aren't there FAA restrictions that keep hot air balloons from flying after/before daylight hours? I'm not sure.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia:
"Night flight
Hot air balloons at night

The FAA requires balloons to fly under visual flight rules. If equipped with lights that make it visible to other aircraft, balloons can fly in the dark. However, such flights are usually limited to either "dawn patrol" flights that begin before sunrise with landings made after there is sufficient light to see any obstacles or to race/record flights that typically go throughout the night and the landing again made during daylight hours."

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

If it is a balloon, is it possible that it is just one balloon with 3 lights affixed to the bottom of its basket, and not 3 separate balloons?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

I'm sorry to tell you this but it's not dark or night here in Tampa at 8:00am.

The video was taken in the dark.

At 8:00 am here in Tampa it is bright daylight outside. If this is as you say 8:00 am in the morning then someone should come up with a GREAT video and for the first time we will see a triangle ufo or a triangle "balloon"???

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If you analyze the spectrum or frequency of these lights and compare the data to that of a hot air balloon or anything else, they will not match.

This is real.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The object turned too perfectly to be hot air balloons no way do i believe that for a second, it is def a triangular object and it looks like the flashing red light moves from the center of one side to the corner almost like it was checking the outside of whatever it was?

The rotation is in sinc so it has to be a single object if it was three balloons when it rotated the balloons would fly away from the centre because of the speed.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think what these people saw was not alien crafts but something out of NASA:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.jpaerospace.com...

www.jpaerospace.com...

www.spyflight.co.uk...

lift off
www.newsreview.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This video is really good! Can't tell if it is an alien space craft, but it shore ain’t no hot air balloon either!

This reminds me of the BELGIUM TRIANGLE.

See the similarity in the reenactment in the Unsolved Mysteries UFO special.

See Video and Compare

Video 1

Video 2

It may be a hoax, but if not, that right there is some good stuff!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I wish that if someone gets a video of this at the night then they should follow it till it gets lighter then record it on video again, could be a lengthy process but could explain a lot of things.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Nice videos, TC!

Could this be what we're seeing here?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
When I watched it on the 5:00pm news tonight I seen a tiny white light in the center blink a couple of times.

If it wasn't raining tonight I would be outside waiting for it to come back and I would have my camera and camcorder with me.
I hope someone else comes on here with more video.

The original poster said a dozen people at the least seen it too.

My daughter told me last night that she and our Grandson seen a ufo about 5 years ago that fits this description so much and it was during the day. She told me this LAST night before the sighting this morning and she lives in Tampa too.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Thank you Frank for sharing this great case & vidéo.

Whatever it is, it's very interesting because there are some specificities and small details to it.

Flagged it.

Peace,
Europa

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm not saying this is not a UFO. Obviously it is, it remains unidentified.

But, couldn't it be a 'configuration' of balloons with those balloon lights they make to illuminate them at night? While watching the video a couple of times as it was moving I got the sense that I was looking at the reflection of light on a very smooth surface. Wouldn't the red light source stay constant if it were attached and as the whole configuration moved, it would seem to maintain it's outward lying position as a result of just turning with the wind?

I, too, noticed the change in the rhythm of the blinking light.

Weird

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Great find. Star and a flag for you!

Is it just me, or can you see a triangular shape in the first few seconds of the video, just before the rotation

One of the best I've seen for a while.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Even if it is proven not to be balloons, it looks more like a mad made black project aircraft going by the little red beacon on the bottom. But hey, I'm no expert nor have I ever had the chance of seeing one of the triangle craft in person. Pretty cool find though. I would bet good money that the triangle craft are man made from reverse engineering of real ufo tech though. I guess I just think that because man has a tendency to build familiar shapes...ie: triangle craft looking like traditional aircraft design concepts.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I found those map points to look familiar to that of the maps of earthquakes.

Source

The active area look the same as well as the sparse areas on this map and the sight maps. Anyone else spot the similarities?

[edit on 14/3/08 by Rhain]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
One of the best videos out imo. Im not to far from the area either so ill keep my eyes open.

I just saw this on the news and ran over here to see if it was posted.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
IMO, it doesn't look to be intelligently controlled.

The lights looked as if they were attached to each other in some fashion with the red blinker tethered. The drift seemed to rotate them back and forth in that circular pattern.

I'm betting that this is something completely terrestrial.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Excellent find. IMO this sighting may be another triangular craft. The lighting pattern seems similar, and I don't believe this is a nighttime balloon sighting.
Again, I am curious as to why we are not seeing more of these during the daytime. The Texas Florida panhandle sure is getting a lot of activity lately

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Very good! Im glad to see this got posted up here! My family lives in Pasco county. And myself, well I live very close to pasco. And this area is extreamly hot for UFO of all kind.

I should know. Many times my friends and I go out to just sit back and watch the moving stars in the skies. Tons of little pinpoint just float around the sky down here.

I have since learned that video taping these objects put me in a place where Id rather not be. ITs not my job to prove they are out there. I already know with all my heart we are being visited daily by these beings.
I have known this for a long time. They are always up there.. And yet people still deny this and do their very best to debunk.

So why bother filming something that is only a fine point of light.. That proves nothing to anyone. Other than the fact that I might be fishing for points, or attention here.. I neither want the fame or glory from the whole UFO deal.. I just like knowing in my heart they are extreamly close to me, and always have been close to any place I have ever lived in my life.

I could go on with many personal stories, and exp. But at this day and age I dont bother, becasue Im not looking for that kind of attention.
Those who belive, I always talk to about, and fill in the blanks. Those who support me I would be happy to share my stories with you in private.
Just send me an email we will talk

(in the words of Dr. Love)Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join