It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what Kind of forum ??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What kind of forum in todays day and age doesn't have a feature for seeing your posts.

The level of arrogance displayed by the founders when describing this site does not relate to the features one can access.

If this site is so good then why for the love of god cant i see what i have posted

"A continually evolving self-feeding content ideation, creation, and publishing ecosystem." The result is uniquely satisfying experiential environment for participants in niche content markets online. WTF

But you cant see what you have posted lol

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Um...yes you can. Go to your PROFILE PAGE. Or click you "My ATS button".

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If you are speaking of the posts button on your profile there is many ongoing threads about that. The site has a "Glitch" that will be fixed as soon as it is possible to do so.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
LOL
this has been done to death already, but no problem

Use the myATS button - it'll show all your posts
if you add to favourites a particular forum (where the flag box is) they'll show up as well with the most recent threads.

If you want to see threads acroos all the board with the most recent posts, read this

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks for helping out guys.

As this topic comes up every week in this Forum please refer to ongoing discussions about it. If you have a complaint, use the suggestion/complaint feature.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

top topics

join