It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacre in Tibet!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Would you care to provide links to those sources?

WWW.GOTOALIBRARY.COM/ORBOOKSTORE

I provide a link for you that will lead you to a publication from the International League for Human Rights. Pay close attention to paragraph 9.

Nothing about rape. Yes torture is mentioned but again they have even less evidence or proof than other people

But hey, not everyone is perfect

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

I am really enjoying how you are able to use our freedoms of speech, and debate but you won't allow that for the Tibetans. Are you accessing ATS from mainland china?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Americans have been screaming about these shameful acts and have insisted on accountability. Now I am calling into account the crimes that have been perpetrated against the Tibetans

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by IAF101
Like every "imposed" treaty you mean.

Which treaty wasn't imposed

There are many treaties. The Geneva convention, the UN charter, the NATO, the SCO etc.

Compared to the HAN Chinese who have gone from ZERO to many millions.

Proof. Tibet CANNOT support 5 million Tibetans and "many million Chinese".

Provide PROOF that it cannot support more than 5 million people first.

Chinese Slavery.

Pathetic, accusing someone else of acts which your country has committed itself. Thats a Insult to every black American whos family was enslaved

Its comparing the East Germans to the Holocaust in their levels of suffering

Those things have nothing to do with Tibet. It is not an accusation it is a fact.

It is an insult to all free people on earth that your people consider the crimes of your government to be anything other than slavery. Pathetic indeed that you cant see the woods from the trees after you have illegally invaded another peacefull country and imposed your draconian barbarism on them, systematically wiping out their culture.
Its Pathetic that you still have no shame for what your country has done.

Besides the Americans and the Australians didnt invade their countries, it was the British who set up colonies there and the colonists who became free.

So it was the British who killed the Native Americans beyond the Appalachian Mountains ?. Why dont you fix your wrong and this extreme hatred you have for injustice and surrender your house to them.

Or why DOnt the Russians, Australis, Dutch, French and other former imperial countries surrender their land.

Again the shameless excuse of justifying crimes against humanity with other crimes against humanity.

You neither see your crimes nor make any effort to correct the wrongs. The worst of the worst- Chinese communists.

Yes, the British did seek to colonize even beyond the Appalachian mountains and we have made reparations. Most Indian territories are totally autonomous and have their own set of laws and regulations where they live according to their own traditions and customs.

Unlike Tibet.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You did not read the full article. Paragraph 9 speaks directly to the sexual abuse of Tibetan women. Try rereading it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Just as we stood up for the protesters in Myanmar, we must keep an extra watchful eye on this.
I say it like Hawkwind: Tibet is not China!

Indeed "Tibe is not China" ---> because Tibet is PART of China, same like Alaska is part of USA

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I am really enjoying how you are able to use our freedoms of speech

Your freedom of speech.

You own this freedom of speech?

Are you suggesting that I would get arrested in china if I said what I have said?

Americans have been screaming about these shameful acts and have insisted on accountability.

Accountability?.

You mean those "fat cats" in the CIA or other intelligence officers controlling that torture?. Really accountable. Who is accountable for the 1 million Iraqis killed

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Could this be the first Olympics that no-one wants to go to? I'm getting this deja vu feeling about the Germam games just prior to WWII.

deja-vu? Oh my god, like u had experienced German games first-hand

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yet more disgrace added upon to the already disgraceful situation in Tibet. The Chinese "civilization" presents 5000 years of "wisdom" in this barbarism.

China declares "people's farce" against Tibetans

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese officials have declared a "people's war" of security and propaganda against support for the Dalai Lama in Tibet after riots racked the regional capital Lhasa, and some sources claimed the turmoil killed dozens.
ADVERTISEMENT

Residents of the remote city high in the Himalayas said on Sunday that anti-riot troops controlled the streets and were closely checking Tibetan homes after protests and looting shook the heavily Buddhist region.

Two days ago Tibetan protesters, some in Buddhist monks' robes and some yelling pro-independence slogans, trashed shops, attacked banks and government offices and wielded stones and knives against police.

China has said at least 10 "innocent civilians" died, mostly in fires lit by rioters.

But an outside Tibetan source with close ties in Lhasa said that number was far too low. He cited a contact who claimed to have counted many more corpses of people killed in the riots or subsequent crackdown.

"He said there were 67 bodies in one morgue alone," the source told Reuters. "He saw it with his own eyes."

The self-proclaimed Tibetan government-in-exile in northern India has said some 30 people were killed in clashes with Chinese authorities. Beijing bans foreign reporters from freely reporting in Tibet, so the conflicting claims cannot be easily checked.

The convulsion of Tibetan anger at the Chinese presence in the region came after days of peaceful protests by monks and was a sharp blow to Beijing's preparations for the Olympic Games in August, when China wants to showcase prosperity and unity.

The monks took to the streets on Monday to mark the 49th anniversary of an earlier uprising.

These are your crimes - FACE THEM.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I think the timing of this uprising is perfect. If the media here were to report the truth the olympics would suffer a boycott. I refuse to buy chinese products, something most of the world should consider. If the chinese economy depended on a withdrawl from Tibet, they would leave fast.

will never happen, because the world economy is dependent on China (everything which is what you see in the Worldmap and constituted in the UN)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It is absurd that the Chinese Government accuses the Dali Lama of master minding this event!

hahahha, something as absurb as "accusing" a caveman in the Middle-East master minding the 911 event? or accusing a sovereign country of hiding WMD to justify an invasion to drown up their oil?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
two people dead does not equal a massacre.

Please retitle your thread.

YES! The poster is simply PROPAGANDING is in my opinion even worse than killing a 10-year old girl in cold blood

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

Chinese are you? No actually the world is not dependant on china. I believe it to be the other way around. What would happen if just the U.S decided not to buy the cheap, useless and often times poisoned chinese products?

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I am really enjoying how you are able to use our freedoms of speech

Your freedom of speech.

You own this freedom of speech?

Are you suggesting that I would get arrested in china if I said what I have said?

Yes, we own these freedoms. Our forefather fought for these freedoms and thats why they are ours. You use them because our forefathers made it possible to do so in our country. OURS.

In China, if you had supported the Tibetans like this you would have gotten beat up or shot like the Tibetan Monks.

You mean those "fat cats" in the CIA or other intelligence officers controlling that torture?. Really accountable. Who is accountable for the 1 million Iraqis killed

Proof that the American military has killed 1 million Iraqi's from an independent and non statistical source.

Again, unashamedly you are missing the point. The fact that there are many Americans who find what we did in Abu Garid wrong and campaigned with our government to bring those responsible to justice.

Unlike China when we are doing something wrong, we are open enough and mature enough to say so and make amends. That is culture and that is civilization. Not a wall of mud and stone and some palaces.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

There are many treaties. The Geneva convention, the UN charter, the NATO, the SCO etc.

Focusing on the particular peace treaties.

Provide PROOF that it cannot support more than 5 million people first.

Are you talking about arable land?

Pathetic indeed that you cant see the woods from the trees after you have illegally invaded another peacefull country and imposed your draconian barbarism on them, systematically wiping out their culture.

The country of slaves accuses others of slavery. Ill be dammed.

You description echos US policy. Palestine, Iraq, Vietnam.

Oh yeah, the US is so innocent as you make it out to be. Pathetic

Its Pathetic that you still have no shame for what your country has done.

Yes, the British did seek to colonize even beyond the Appalachian mountains and we have made reparations.

Get out of your fantasy land.

Proclamation Act 1763 for starters

Most Indian territories are totally autonomous and have their own set of laws and regulations where they live according to their own traditions and customs.

So they swapped their land for little reservations. Gee good trade.

They were the ones which survived

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

If you want to hear a really crazy thought, I think we should throw it in their face, and give Taiwan back to the Japanese.

Indeed, so you claim that Taiwan is one of your territories which you can freely give away.

I am less and less surprised with all these 'absurb' and 'greedy' actions of your government, because they are supported by people who ... ah this is a waste of my time

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan

Originally posted by antar
It is absurd that the Chinese Government accuses the Dali Lama of master minding this event!

hahahha, something as absurb as "accusing" a caveman in the Middle-East master minding the 911 event? or accusing a sovereign country of hiding WMD to justify an invasion to drown up their oil?

Ignorance personified.

Bin Laden is no cavemen. He is probably more qualified than you are. He studied in an English school and even went to university. He is from one of the richest families in Saudi Arabia and is an accomplished fighter living in a lawless region.

Juxtapose that with the Dalai Lama; Nobel peace prize winner. Monk, spiritual head. No declared assets. No physical power over law where he lives. Exiled and benign. His only tools being his voice and his ideas.

Yes, both Bin laden and Dalai Lama are the same thing!! NOT

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

These are your crimes - FACE THEM.

ROFL,

The 10 people who died ARE HAN CHINESE.

Show me some pictures of these wounded and dead Tibetans. Why dont I quote Bin Laden on American atrocities.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You use them because our forefathers made it possible to do so in our country. OURS.

You heard it here first.

America invented democracy. Australia was gifted democracy by the Americans, France was gifted democracy by the Americans, Britan was gifted democracy by the Americans

Your forefathers were either SLAVEOWNERS or Smugglers and they talked about democracy and sugar-coated the constitution with phases such as "every man is born equal". They were SLAVE OWNERS for god sake.

BTW: Not everyone owned slaves

In China, if you had supported the Tibetans like this you would have gotten beat up or shot like the Tibetan Monks.

Any evidence of Monks being shot?

Proof that the American military has killed 1 million Iraqi's from an independent and non statistical source.

What, should I use the evidence from Collin Powell ?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No physical power over law where he lives. Exiled and benign. His only tools being his voice and his ideas.

Wow, Why is this sentence just as easily applied to Bin Laden

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join