It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacre in Tibet!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
reply to post by Witness2008

somebody has too much time on hand, again, instead of spending the time and energy to resolve a bankrupted system, economy and hell what how many problem USA faces, you are trying to "help" some rioters in a place you never ever had been? (If you did care so much, it is definitely not that difficult to apply for a VISA and book a ticket to fly to China)
Seems you have too much time also. If you can't comment on the issue why post at all instead of writing things which have nothing at all to do with it?

This is not about the USA, this topic is about Tibet.

(Btw. in this age there are more means than booking tickets to help someone, but I am sure you know that)

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drozla

Indeed, by people who should spend their time and energy to resolve the numerous problems at home, but rather close their eyes for the internal problems, because they already give up and therefore spend the time in looking far abroad, the further away the better.

Show me one paradise or best system/nation/country in this world without their internal problems, and then I will fly over to observe by myself if i had not been there already before. .

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drozla

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
reply to post by Witness2008

somebody has too much time on hand, again, instead of spending the time and energy to resolve a bankrupted system, economy and hell what how many problem USA faces, you are trying to "help" some rioters in a place you never ever had been? (If you did care so much, it is definitely not that difficult to apply for a VISA and book a ticket to fly to China)
Seems you have too much time also. If you can't comment on the issue why post at all instead of writing things which have nothing at all to do with it?

This is not about the USA, this topic is about Tibet.

(Btw. in this age there are more means than booking tickets to help someone, but I am sure you know that)

I already commented if you paid attention
and as a Chinese felt obliged to reply to some of his DISINFO and PROPAGANDA

[edit on 16/3/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

You are a tad bit off topic..I will reply however with advice...until you have a full and comprehensive understanding of Americans and our history you may not want to comment. [SNIP]

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Witness2008]

Mod Edit: Personal attack removed. Please remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 20/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
Never said he was. I said they were influenced by him.

Another Lie

Quote me to prove otherwise, or let the record show you made another lie

Another Chinese idiot who doesnt understand English and cant think straight.

I didnt say you called him French. Where did I say that ? Quote me!

I said he was not even American or French to begin and thus his influence on either countries would be minimal. More over John Locke died nearly 70 years before even the American Revolution making him yet again irrelevant to the discussion.
Let the record show that you remain stupid despite providing many links regarding the same.

Yeah right. Where did they get their ideas from. Your denying the holocaust

Holocaust??? What ? Have you complete lost all sanity ? What has it got to do with anything ??

They got their ideas on their own through philosophical debate unlike your pedophile Mao and his sodomite peons. Show me any proof that Voltaire was the principle influence for Jefforson, Franklin or Paine. IF you cant , then shut up!

I look up American revolution and I see cowards and bandits

The Chinese "rape-olution" on the other hand, celebrated their pedophiles and totalitarian scumbags bent on rapine and elimination of ideas that they cant fathom. Dragging people better than yourselves to the gutter of totalitarianism. Obviously 5000 years of Chinese culture has only taught them how to serve KungPow Chicken and Chow MEin across the world! Something to look upto I'm sure.

Dont worry, I'll donate a dictionary to you after you finish learning to read English.

Not proof, only stall speeds

There are no stall speeds in that article. Read again and maybe you'll grow a brain ?

You are confirmed stupid. But how does that make it real.

Pictures or video is confirmation

True, your confirmation doesnt make anything real, least of all me being stupid

Show me the pictures of 10 dead Chinese who you claim are killed. No pictures no proof.

They look better than those fat american thugs getting killed in iraq

Compared to those Commie "police"? They look like people that are barely fit to be doing dry cleaning or take out. Thats why a bunch of pacifist monks made them run away!

reality check, that is chinese desert camo

So Nepali police uniform is Chinese Desert Camo ??

Blue camo in the desert. That makes sense!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I didnt say you called him French. Where did I say that ? Quote me!

Sounds like it to me

"John Locke was not even French nor was he ever American! "

More over John Locke died nearly 70 years before even the American Revolution making him yet again irrelevant to the discussion.

ROFL. So thomas jefferson the peasant slave owner could come up with ideas like social equality??. Thats a laugh

He was a strong influence on Voltaire, while his arguments concerning liberty and the social contract later influenced the written works of Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and other Founding Fathers of the United States.

Wiki

Holocaust??? What ? Have you complete lost all sanity ? What has it got to do with anything ??

Thats how stupid your argument has gotten

They got their ideas on their own through philosophical debate unlike your pedophile Mao and his sodomite peons.

ROFL.

Copied and paste, thats what a good American thief does

Dragging people better than yourselves to the gutter of totalitarianism.

Americans have taught us how to be fat and created weight watchers nd jenny Craig . Fat boy, creation of the biggest perverted society. KFC, Macdonalds ROFL

True, your confirmation doesnt make anything real

Houston we have a problem

Compared to those Commie "police"? They look like people that are barely fit to be doing dry cleaning or take out.

At least they can walk pudgy. American police can barely fit into their pants and the only thing that will take their wait are large SUVs

[
So Nepali police uniform is Chinese Desert Camo ??

Blue camo in the desert. That makes sense!

Green, what THEY are wearing

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Another Chinese idiot who doesnt understand English and cant think straight.

Let me quote you. You first said the first two quotes, then claimed that you never said he was dead

"first Quote
"I did provide a picture of a Tibetan on the street dead which you disputed"

Second quote
"Obviously he's dead"

Then you said
"he was left to die by the Chinese police that beat him up"

And you dare attack my English. You cant even master you own tongue while

ALSO,

UNCONFIRMED = NOT confirmed.

That means its NOT PROVEN yet and CANNOT to used as REAL evidence. You seem to think it can

celebrated their pedophiles and totalitarian scumbags bent on rapine and elimination of ideas that they cant fathom

If they did, they only had to look at the other side of the Atlantic for the most successful examples

[edit on 17-3-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Show me any proof that Voltaire was the principle influence for Jefforson, Franklin or Paine. IF you cant , then shut up! :

Where Did I say primary influence????. Quote me, although you wont be able to because I never said such

Trouble with your English again?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Dont worry, I'll donate a dictionary to you after you finish learning to read English.

I doubt that, Empty words from descendants of thieves mean nothing

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

You are a tad bit off topic..I will reply however with advice...until you have a full and comprehensive understanding of Americans and our history you may not want to comment. You come off as a babeling idiot.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Witness2008]

Mod Edit: Personal attack removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use 2) Behavior. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 17/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You're all over the place tonight aren't you. Your last post on the other thread seemed a bit more civil, but now here you are again forcing me to chew on you. You live under a propaganda machine and I understand that de-programming is a most difficult thing... but you must try.

If only you could access the links we all provide here you would see the truth in what is being said. Tibetans are being brutallized.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Commie propaganda- part 2 :

- Claimed a picture of a injured Chinese man beaten by Tibetan was Tibetan
Tibetans claim themselves that many people were arrested. Why would they leave him behind

Tibetans have also claimed that police have shot them:

link
“We saw two dead at Ramoche temple, two in the garden, two at the Ganden printing house, and those Tibetans who went to take food to prisoners in Drapchi prison saw 26 Tibetans shot after they were brought in on a black vehicle,” one Tibetan witness said. “There could be about 80 dead, or more, but there is too much commotion here to give an exact number.

He is Tibetan until you can prove otherwise. What is his name ? The chinese media has not provided his name or his ethnicity even after providing that picture.
You claim that he is "Han" Chinese. Where is the proof for that? Not one single shred of evidence so far.

- Then claimed he was dead TWICE. Now he claims I said it. I challenge him to provide a quote

No problem. From your post with the broken english:

Obviously he's dead now,........

Obviously

You claim it is obvious in one post and now say that you never said it !

- Claimed Nepalese police were Chinese to make them look bad.

Correction making Nepalese police look like Chinese makes them look "good" as Nepal is a democratic government and China is a totalitarian government!

- Claimed America helped establish the Third French Republic

Historical fact that anybody with a history book can verify. But the Communist doesnt buy it, just like human rights, freedom and liberty.

- Claimed more than 100 people were killed, even through those reports were unconfirmed
- Later changed that claim to "hundreds"

80 "confirmed" dead already. And reported that. Claimed that 10 Chinese people were killed, not one picture of those mysterious 10 dead people!

No they haven't.

If he was a tibetan he would have been labeled one by the western media. He is CHINESE,why would his tibetan friends left him there. Makes perfect sense.

Yes they have!

That image is comes from the Chinese media in Tibet who claim he is Chinese yet have not released a name or his identity so far! Surprise !

The article clears it up and SAYs DURING THE PROTEST.

[Snip]

During a protest there are protesters and police. The fallen person is not in uniform hence he is a protester! Get it ? English news media are for people who know English.

The French established the American republich with their ideas. How could the Americans do likewise with the French when it was french ideas which started the American one.

There's an ancient Chinese saying : The fool chatters while the wise man listens. Take that advice and shut the hell up [Snip]
The American revolution occurred BEFORE the French Revolution. France was a monarchy at that time and didnt have the ideals of a republic, equaltiy and democracy. Read a damn book.

Pictures please.
You can only confirm things by being there or having pictures

Your country has imposed a media curfew over Tibet for all other foreign media and yet you have not show a single dead Chinese person. Why should I believe that there are any dead Chinese people when you have not provided one photo despite having so much media access ?? Hypocrisy? Not surprising from a commie.

Your whole argument. Assumption

You have no argument, Assumption or otherwise. Just propaganda peices that nobody is buying.

I always have proof unlike you. CONFIRMED CHINESE.
www.cbc.ca...

NOTHING CONFIRMED. Where does that article say it was a Chinese person in the photograph ? It never says so.
You imagine something and claim that it is proof! Sorry try harder.

I think you have trouble comprehending my native language.

Obviously if it isn't writen right, who can understand it

It seems everybody except you!

Also you have repeatedly claimed that they have Molotov Cocktails, without any pictures showing them to have that.

Look over this thread at the videos.

No pictures of molotov cocktails anywhere. Please provide a picture. Or else its just more propaganda.

I bet you didn't even look at the link. I double checked it this time
vsearch.cctv.com...

Let me quote what you posted:

Monk attempting to loot :
LINK

Compare this with the NEW video you posted above.
Both are different links yet you claim that you posted proof of the monk looting in your last post.
Again another lie from the communist hypocrite.

Then you said
"Because that is what the caption implies. "

For the last time try to wrap your [Snip] brain around this. You responded that the man was not dead and posted the caption. After reading the caption, I said it implies that he is indeed Tibetan.

Even CNN had the article up there. Taking

Nope, I havent seen it. You never posted any articles from CNN saying that the Tibetans were stealing Trucks.
Yet more chinese propaganda ?

I said the TIBETANs not CCTV. Dont assume things

Do you even know what you are saying?? What picture are the Tibetans sending out? Most if not all the news services have images from the Communist mouth piece. The Chinese cut off telephone and electricity for the better part of the protests so no pictures could go out. That is why the Chinese police operated with impunity or so they thought.

Second, hardly any foreign news people in Tibet.

Source?

The Chinese government. So far they have not allowed any news agents there and all foreigners who were there have been removed.
Prove to me that there are foreign journalists there in Tibet now reporting?
Yet another spin on things ?

The picture I posted DOES show it patrolling miami.

You sir are you fool.
www.benfrank.net...

The only fool is the person who posted a stand alone picture of an Miami PD vehicle and claims that it was patrolling the streets when neither the link you provided nor the picture describes it as such at all.
Nice try though!

You can take unfirned numbers but you cant take a picture showing you up

Picture showing me up ?? That would be a first. Till now you have only posted from communist mouthpeices which claim that their videos show Tibetans. I have shown a video of a peaceful congregation of Tibetans which disproves everything your videos have shown.
Even the APC you shown, shows no police people, nor any protesters. It might as well been moving to a workshop or a parade form the looks of it.
Yet you imagine in your head that you "shown me up". Thats not wonderful, that is remarkable. Remarkably sad, that is.

Which nobody can verify.

You mean those live streaming videos.

From state sponsored television of a totalitarian regime carrying out crimes against humanity and imposing a media curfew. Sure, it is verifiable! Not.

250,000-Vietnam and 55,000-Iraq. Which makes it only 305,000!

PROOF

Vietnam -182,000 civilians
Iraq March 07 -59,096.
If you add 2007 deaths of 24,159 it comes to about 80K something.
Now according to these people only 37% of the casualties are because of American troops which would make it essentially about 32-35k.

This is still WAY lesser than 1.2 million Tibetan civilians directly murdered.
Since you asked me for proof of US casualty figures it means that you accept that your totalitarian regime has committed crimes against humanity by committing the genocide of 1.2 million people.

1.2 million is only Tibet. Now take the whole of China during its cultural revolution and we can see that even the Holocaust would pale in comparison to the crimes by the so called "people's republic".

But obviously there is no convincing the brainwashed.

Mod Edit: Personal attacks removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use 2) Behavior. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 17/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

You're all over the place tonight aren't you. Your last post on the other thread seemed a bit more civil, but now here you are again forcing me to chew on you. You live under a propaganda machine and I understand that de-programming is a most difficult thing... but you must try.

If only you could access the links we all provide here you would see the truth in what is being said. Tibetans are being brutallized.

Dude, I have my manners if I am talking to gentlemen or ladies

And again, pay a bit attention, I am following the world news from INSIDE CHINA, browsing the links whichever I like without troubles.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Sounds like it to me

"John Locke was not even French nor was he ever American! "

So now that is a "made up" accusation ??

ROFL. So thomas jefferson the peasant slave owner could come up with ideas like social equality??. Thats a laugh

He was a strong influence on Voltaire, while his arguments concerning liberty and the social contract later influenced the written works of Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and other Founding Fathers of the United States.

LOL And the Fool is exposed !
First, Wikipedia is NOT a source because anybody can write anything. Second, you need to learn English from somebody who knows what they are saying. It says Voltaire was the one influenced.

Unlike Mao, Jefferson was no peasant. The word peasant has a meaning. Which you dont know. Like I said I'll donate a dictary to your people when you finish learning english comprehension.

Thats how stupid your argument has gotten

Apparently not quite as stupid as to bring in the holocaust when talking about the American independence.

Copied and paste, thats what a good American thief does

Thieves do Not copy! LOL. You are simply rambling incoherently now.

Americans have taught us how to be fat and created weight watchers nd jenny Craig . Fat boy, creation of the biggest perverted society. KFC, Macdonalds ROFL

I'd take weight watching, KFC and MCD's any day over pedophillia, a big mud wall and not to forget a totalitarian communist gulag!

Houston we have a problem

now what? Please dont waste space with your insane rambling!

At least they can walk pudgy. American police can barely fit into their pants and the only thing that will take their wait are large SUVs

LOL. Again terrible, terrible broken english which makes no sense whatsoever. But isnt that just de rigeur ?

Green, what THEY are wearing

Now you're saying Green. You quoted my comment about the Nepalese police uniform and said it was Chinese desert camo and now claim it is green ?? Huh ? Anybody home or are you on auto pilot propaganda machine ?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Let me quote you. You first said the first two quotes, then claimed that you never said he was dead

Yet more lies to cover up the obvious truth.

I never claimed that I said he wasnt dead. I said that he was dead because I didnt read the caption. I also said later that I didnt read the caption and thats why I said he was dead. I also said why I thought he was dead because he looked dead on the picture. Are we really going to argue about this minutae over and over again ?

Reread this over and over again till you understand or translate it into Mandarin or Cantonese or whatever godforsaken tongue you comprehend and understand because it is getting boring to answer your made up allegations.

"first Quote
"I did provide a picture of a Tibetan on the street dead which you disputed"

Second quote
"Obviously he's dead"

Then you said
"he was left to die by the Chinese police that beat him up"

And you dare attack my English. You cant even master you own tongue while

I not only dare attack your English, I attack your English yet again.

If you have a school nearby go and take some classes for language comprehension please!

When you finish learning English from somebody who knows it reasonably well you will come to realize that in each of the posts above we were discussing different aspects and all mean different things in the context of those posts. Dragging them up here makes no sense at all because each one has a different context.

ALSO,

UNCONFIRMED = NOT confirmed.

That means its NOT PROVEN yet and CANNOT to used as REAL evidence. You seem to think it can

Really? Congratulations, now you know another word.
How about you also enlighten us about what the phrase 'Government mouthpiece' means next time ??

celebrated their pedophiles and totalitarian scumbags bent on rapine and elimination of ideas that they cant fathom

If they did, they only had to look at the other side of the Atlantic for the most successful examples

ROFL,
Yes, China looks to the other side of the "Atlantic"!
Obviously some of us are not only poor in comprehension but geography as well.
Apparently propaganda 101 doesnt cover witty retorts ?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Show me any proof that Voltaire was the principle influence for Jefforson, Franklin or Paine. IF you cant , then shut up! :

Where Did I say primary influence????. Quote me, although you wont be able to because I never said such

Trouble with your English again?

Again being disingenuous. Not surprising really as it is trademark commie tactic.

You stated that the American revolution was inspired by the ideals of Voltaire, Loke and Rousseau and that French ideals led to the American revolution . I can quote you but I wont bother because its tedious.

Now, magically the french ideals of Jean-Jacques Rousseau somehow inspired the Boston Tea party and etc. I'm sure the rallying cry at the Battle of Gettysburg was a pithy quote from Voltaire! That will get the men all roused up, quote French philosophy!

Ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Are you really browsing the links as you like? Then go back and access the link I asked you to comment on. It will take just a moment of your time.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Learn some damn english you slitty eyed moron"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moderator.

IAF101 Made another Racist remark which is against ATS rules. This is the second time he said this.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
List of Lies IAF101 told Continued. Until you prove otherwise.

Claims he is for democracy and the rights of people but uses racist remarks like "slitty eyed".

- Claimed a picture of a injured Chinese man beaten by Tibetan was Tibetan
- The police would obviously arrest him
- Lack of help from other tibetans around him
- 4000 tibetans on the streets by no one lifted a finger for their own kind. Doesn't make sense
- His skin complexion is obviously Chinese
- Someone doesn't even try help him on his feet.
- He then argues that the rioters would have burnt the shops, even though they could have been tibetan

The source says during the protest. Or are you now going to claim that Tibetans were beating up Tibetans.

Stolen vehicles being burnt

He also claims that the tibetans couldn't get any transport to get him to the hostpital even through they can steal and burn motorbikes which wont theres

- Then claimed he was dead TWICE. Now he claims I said it. I challenge him to provide a quote
- Claimed Nepalese police were Chinese to make them look bad
- Claimed America helped establish the Third French Republic
- Claimed more than 100 people were killed, even through those reports were unconfirmed
- Later changed that claim to "hundreds"

- Claims a picture was taken by the chinese media, even though it has only been shown in western sources which AP takes crdit for

- Claims that Monks were innocent and were peaceful. I posted I ivdeo of them looting completely discrediting you

- Claims that only 350,000 Vietnamese were killed, and post a link to a neo-con website. Its like me posting a link of holocaust deaths to a NAZI site

- Claimed that the British were the ones who killed the Native Americans after 1800s even those they had the proclaimation act in place

He is Tibetan until you can prove otherwise. What is his name ?

You killed someone until proven otherwise.
you argument makes perfect sense conflicting all known data

I found a article to go with that picture
"A man lies injured in the street during street protests led by Buddhist monks against Chinese rule in Tibet Friday."

The article clears it up and SAYs DURING THE PROTEST.

Unless your going to tell me that Tibetans beat up tibetans.

Why would the Chinese Police

No problem.

So wheres the quote?

Correction making Nepalese police look like Chinese makes them look "good"

So you lied about that now your changing the subject. LOL.

I expected as much from you

That image is comes from the Chinese media in Tibet who claim he is Chinese yet have not released a name or his identity so far! Surprise

Comes from Chinese media???????. Where did it say that. The only time I have seen that is from AP and WESTERN sites. Another lie

They haven't released ANY names. Not even of the Chinese killed by tibetans. The Chinese media has more respect for peoples grieving families than the American media

During a protest there are protesters and police.

Show me the police???????

The American revolution occurred BEFORE the French Revolution. France was a monarchy at that time and didnt have the ideals of a republic

They only had the ldeals of Volutaire, Rossuea and Lock. They didn't need to copy any ideas from bandits and thieves

Your country has imposed a media curfew over Tibet for all other foreign media and yet you have not show a single dead Chinese person.

CCTV censored dead people in documentries. They ARENT going to show any gore on TV

NOTHING CONFIRMED. Where does that article say it was a Chinese person in the photograph ?

It just only says a protestor beaten During the protests by tibetan monks. Oh, let me guess, tibetans beat themselves now????

What do you expect from a thief

No pictures of molotov cocktails anywhere.

Yes, Why dont you provide a picture of a tibetan dead?

Again another lie from the communist hypocrite.

The video none the less shows Tibetan monks looting. You claimed that they have only peacefully protested

For the last time try to wrap your minuscule brain around this.

You first said "I hadnt read the caption" in the first quote

then

i said
"He never said he was Tibetan either yet you claimed it as such. "

Then you said
"Because that is what the caption implies. "

Do you even know what you are saying?? What picture are the Tibetans sending out? Most if not all the news services have images from the Communist mouth piece.

Show me a Chinese newspaper running the picture of the man on the group or other pictures that CNN or western news sites are using

The Chinese government. So far they have not allowed any news agents there and all foreigners who were there have been removed.

Prove it. I didn't ask for you opinion when I asked for a source, I asked for a article

The only fool is the person who posted a stand alone picture of an Miami PD vehicle and claims that it was patrolling the streets when neither the link you provided nor the picture describes it as such at all.

It only describes the riot in miami. Oh, they posted the miami police APC because they felt like it. Sorry, your excuse is stupid. But the son of a thief is nothing more than a liar

This is still WAY lesser than 1.2 million Tibetan civilians directly murdered.

One single google search tells you

Iraq = 1 million
Vietnam = 3 million

Lost the ability to do basic maths?

tenpercent.wordpress.com...
www.alertnet.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.justforeignpolicy.org...

a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war

www.vietnam-war.info...

Pro-war American site booasting about their kills

[edit on 17-3-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

Well one insult to you is hardly as bad as the awfull insults to americans in general that you have never even spoken to. You helped set the uncivil tone in this thread. If your insulted..troll somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join