It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof that todays draw for the champions league was fixed, is this proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A person the other day claimed a friend of his was contacted and told what todays champions league(soccer) draw would be and this was decided tuesday he claimed. The draw that he claimed, did happen, earlier today.

here is the thread

Also talked about here

For most europeans they should know what the champions league is. For the rest of you, the cl is the biggest football club tournament in the world, where europes best clubs every year play out for the best in europe.

Are these threads enough to prove to you that it was fixed draw, like the geezer said, or do you still believe that there are no conspiracies, and you think the draw was real.

[edit on 3/14/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Let's play spot the gooner!!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, when even bookies stop taking bets on something, you something is going wrong. Interesting post.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No i support acmilan actually. But what do you think of these threads, the person even has contacted the bbc, after todays draw, to see if they will follow this story.

Interesting

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
No i support acmilan actually. But what do you think of these threads, the person even has contacted the bbc, after todays draw, to see if they will follow this story.

Interesting
sorry,no offence intened.

I agree though,I reckon football is about as fixed as it can be. There's too much money involved for it to be fully legit.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Interesting
sorry,no offence intened.

I agree though,I reckon football is about as fixed as it can be. There's too much money involved for it to be fully legit.

Funnily enough i did support arsenal as a kid, though.

The liverpool echo newspaper said there were going to investigate it, and are asking for anyone who saw the thread before the draw to contact them.

[edit on 3/14/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Funnily enough i did support arsenal as a kid, though.
In that case I take it back!!

(that makes me a bitter yiddo)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its made it on to the daily mirror newspaper site, one of englands biggest tabloids.

here

This thread is for anyone who claims there are no conspiracies. hahaha

top topics

join