It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret China-U.S. Hacking War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The Secret China-U.S. Hacking War

www.eweek.com

Gen. Kevin Chilton, "[t]he top U.S. commander in charge of cyberspace," as saying that the networks are under attack, and that there is significant evidence implicating the Chinese but not outright accusing them. "The thing about China that gives you pause is that they've written openly about their emphasis in particular areas--space and cyberspace," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Commiecyberterrorists. I like the ring of that. It goes nicely with IslamoFascist.

Imagine tanking some of our banking systems...lol... that would certainly put a knot in Uncle Sam's underwear.

www.eweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wouldnt doubt the new CEO for Yahoo "Jerry Yang" that replaced Terry Semel is connected in someway for China and basically has the keys to USA cyber. Possibly a sleeper agent that will be activated in the near future.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

To date a lot of freedoms and rights have been taken away for the sake of protecting us from terrorists. I'd be willing to bet that this is another false accusation like the WMD's in Iraq, that will result in more monitoring of our internet use and further loss of our privacy for the sake "security".

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm sure most important data is backed up and unavailable to hackers. I'm not certain hackers really pose all that much of a threat to us -- and yes, I have seen "Live Free Die Hard". It was an awesome movie, but it's not going to happen.

top topics

join