It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Kremlin want 3,200 female white mice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Why does the Kremlin want 3,200 female white mice?

www.alertnet.org

MOSCOW, March 14 (Reuters) - Wanted: 3,200 white mice. Must be female. No more than 18 grams.

Purchaser: the Kremlin security service.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Anyone remember the old cartoon Danger Mouse?

Seriously though what would the Kremlin want with thousands of mice?

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well...April fools is coming up. Maybe Putin is going to wake up with 3600 pregnant mice in his room. That would be great!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
what would the Kremlin want with thousands of mice?

A wild guess here, perhaps so they can be dressed in mini-military regalia, put in model tanks and forced to renact a Red Suare parade at 1:50 scale?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Simple answer - if they got only 1600 females and the rest were males, they'd be overrun very quickly

They'll find themselves in trouble too with the equal opportunities and diversity folks by stipulating only female white mice. They should be giving equal consideration to lesbian amputee single parent mice too

(sorry, it's Friday.... I'm in a flippant mood while I wind down for the weekend)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
biological warfare, or genetic engineering......

ud want female to be able to make more for testing but they want them for genectic altering an so forth, why else....unless they have a small amry of genetic snakes to feed?

white ones are the ones used for genectic testing if im not mistake becuz og a certain way they are, kinda like a blank slate of mice dna......

wiki mice

Several characteristics have led to the increased use of mice in research. Scientists say that mice are genetically similar to humans (at least 80 percent of DNA in mice is identical to that of humans). They are also used because of their small size, short lifespan and reproductive cycle, low maintenance in captivity, and mild manner. For these reasons, house mice constitute the majority of mammals used in research, testing, and education. More than ten million mice are used each year in U.S. laboratories alone, in tests of new procedures and drugs as well as in research involved in the production of biological products such as vaccines

humane soceity

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Because Putin has a wee willie and female mice are the only ones who can appericiate him?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Kremlin has pet falcons for display and the enjoyment of the elite classes that rule the country. And OH MY GOD! Falcons eat mice....who would of thought.

(P.S. All females means no breeding)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

I prefer my version.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
they are making a army of genetic warlord mice that all have likenesses to George doubleyah Bush.

hes gonna dress em up like captin planet an call em the captin decider brigade.....

watch out now..... hot mice hot mice...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'll say it before somebody else does: The Reptilians have landed in Red Square, and they are planning a state dinner to honor them.

Anybody remember the movie Visitor? "Here mousey, mousey."

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Simple answer - if they got only 1600 females and the rest were males, they'd be overrun very quickly

LOL, 3,199 female and 1 male would also work. That would be one tired, happy mouse.

[edit on 3/14/08 by Cyprex]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

"Why does the Kremlin want 3,200 female white mice?"

Maybe to make one male mouse's lucky day?

new topics

top topics

join