It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine High School, 4/20/99

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"Did anyone here in your group see the shooters?"

"We saw three guys with guns and then we saw a really tall guy in a black trench coat."

-News footage, Channel 9 News, Denver

Q: What do Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Chris Morris and Robert Perry have in common?

A: They were all named by eyewitnesses as shooters during the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School.

My name is Evan Long and on October 8, 2007, I published a video called "The Columbine Cause".

It's an examination of the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School which focuses on witness statements indicating up to a dozen attackers that day in addition to the official killers.

In the video, I present evidence that not just one or two, but dozens of witnesses described such individuals, including at least one adult gunman and many trenchcoated teenagers inside and outside the school, some of whom some of the witnesses were able to identify as current and former CHS students.

The video, a transcript, notes and more may be accessed on the internet from:

www.xmail.net...

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely,
Evan Long

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I do seem to remember the initial reports on the news stating 'several gunmen', which to me suggests more than two.

Thanks, flagged.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately our nation has been overwhelmed by a flood tide of criminal acts by government since that time, and the Columbine conspiracy has never received the publicity it merits. However, as far as conspiracy goes, this one virtually overfloweth with evidence of a covert operation. One only has to listen to the statements of the eywitnesses:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

join