It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early U.S. Pullout from Iraq 'will cause Genocide': McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Early U.S. Pullout from Iraq 'will cause Genocide': McCain

www.telegraph.co.uk

"My aspiration is that if we show success in Iraq that our European allies will come in and help out in the myriad of ways necessary to rebuild that tragic, war torn country," he said, making it clear that he was determined to keep US troops in Iraq.

"One of the debates of this election will be if the American people want a candidate who wants to get out [of Iraq] as quickly as possible.

"If we do that then al-Qa'eda wins, we have chaos and genocide throughout the region and they will follow us home. That's been my position - forever," said Mr McCain, who will battle either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama for the Democrats in November's presidential election.

Despite the political risk of placing support for an unpopular war at the core of his campaign, the senator and Vietnam War veteran will not be diverted from his course or his support for a continued heavy troop presence.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
LMAO.

This coming from the guy who's advisor just advocated genociding Islam. Mr. Bomb-Bomb Iran is now suddenly worried about the Iraqi people? Or is he more worried about maintaining our hundred year presence there to keep funding the M.I.C. and giant corps?

More fear-mongering to keep this mess going.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Dinosaur McCain have not chance in hell to win the elections. The man is delusional, I believe that he is in dare need of some psychological evaluation.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yep. McCain has lost all credibility in my eyes, gone over to the dark side he has.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Early??? Early???????

I'm floored.

This war has been going on longer than WW II and is closing in on the Seven Year's War, which played out in an epoch when they took the winter off and "campaigned" in clement weather.

Wow.

Edit to add: ^Silenceisall, here is proof of the multiverse in your signature. McCain sure isn't living in my universe.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by gottago]

top topics

join