It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Right after 9/11 George Bush said "If you're not with us, you're with the terrorist." Now to me it seems like he was directing this at everybody who was listening. My question to you is, does this sound like a NWO quote or something related to the NWO?

I believe it does and I for one am concerened.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This sounds like the banter of a blatant and complete moron.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It does sound like a New World Order quote. He is basically giving people listening and watching two options: 1. You're with us. or 2. You are friends with the terrorist.

I also think he said this because the U.S. Government has a powerful military and he knows that no other country can mess with the U.S Forces.

It is also plausible he said it to intimidate other countries into supporting U.S plans.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
he said that to justify future actions against anybody. after he gets re-elected he will invade another country and say, 'i told u if u weren't with us, your against us'
during his latest 'state of his union' talk hinted that the govt will get more involved in your personal lives......it will be very interesting to see whats gunna happen after he gets re-elected......

top topics

join