It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking the red pill and proof that we are in the matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Would you believe I have found the physical proof of the matrix?

Of course you cannot know about it, because it only happened to me, and I did not take a photo of it (as if that would prove anything to you), but here's what happened.

I post regularly on internet forums, and with much fanfare, March 12th was supposed to be some monumental event that was "the beginning of the end" or a crossover point, to which I have gnostic evidence of also, but that I cannot share, hence it is self knowing.

But the part that confirmed it was that I went to this forum where I had posted yesterday to check responses, and it showed that the posts was actually made from the timestamp exactly the same increment in time before 3/12/08, which was freaky.

I know when I posted it, because the most recent posts listed it being recent, yet when I opened the link, all the original timestamps reflected a reversal of time from that point.

This was just a glimpse, but it was real, so I know that something has happened that is unseen in that moment and expect that the old will now dissolve away in a quickening and the new will begin to reign in.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
No nono son its a BTS error...

For we are in the time where people will spread lies and falsehood as predicted by God... Technology increases because of mans sins, so God has allowed humankind to increase or double in knowledge every several years..

Technology is the sign, the major sign of the end times.... For not only will it creat anuclear holocost, but it creats forms of entertainment which take us away from God and reality...

Nintendos become more life like to the point where you can't tell if its real tv or a video game...

This is all part of antichrists plan, because when he arrives he will tempt everybody with materialism and the new technology..

Ben I assure you that every life is real... except clones...

You have personality, God made it and chersihes it, you have emotions, God made those and cherishes it..

You have a soul.. You can laugh cry and feel anger and pain...

we are not programs but human souls..

Remember God is justice itself.. He would not do that to his creatures whom he loves, nor would he allow us to be in a matrix type system which would be impossible anyways because nobody can moniter everything at once and make descisions for us but us ourselves...

For If we met in person, and that same night we went home and continued our daily lives, than how are we a program?

If I continue to live and you do, and we both know that we are real, than how could our interaction come from some delusion?

its not, but you see this age creates movies like the Matrix to guide peoples minds off of God, and like all the saints said many decades ago, that this time would be the most (testing) and tempting time ever..

Not only do we deal with flat out liars which Satan is, but we deal with Satans knowledge, the smartest angle God created and his minions who work throughout the entire world....

I'm begging you do not believe that stuff.

peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Remember God is justice itself.. He would not do that to his creatures whom he loves, nor would he allow us to be in a matrix type system which would be impossible anyways because nobody can moniter everything at once and make descisions for us but us ourselves...

Truthfully spoken by someone inside the matrix. Do you understand all that you have just said?

A person inside the matrix denies that it exists, because the reckon no higher power would ever place their children inside of it, and besides no one can operate the matrix secretly but ourselves are inside of it.

I do not know you, you are speaking to me as someone deluded who did not see my vision.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I kinda believe we live in a matrix type world.

Only because I believe this this is not the one true reality. I believe that when we die, we will go on to experience a reality that is very different from this one.

So in a way, I guess you can say that when we die, we are "unplugged" from this world.

edit: forgot to mention that Jesus is "The One." He is the first who freed our minds.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

I know when I posted it, because the most recent posts listed it being recent, yet when I opened the link, all the original timestamps reflected a reversal of time from that point.

This was just a glimpse, but it was real, so I know that something has happened that is unseen in that moment and expect that the old will now dissolve away in a quickening and the new will begin to reign in.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ben91069]

Ben, did you ever think that maybe the site you posted on got bugged and was just displaying a discrepancy?

I know I saw a thread on ATS the other day that had three replies, but on the replies count, it displayed negative one. Doesn't mean I saw the matrix or something.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I kinda believe we live in a matrix type world.

You and me both. I believe it!

There is a helluvalot more going on than meets the eye. I've been searching for an answer to this for ...umm..wellllllll FOREVER. lolol It's right up there in my list of to-do's, along side the never-ending search for that long lost sleep I got to experience when I was in my teens. As you get older, the damn sleep thingy evades you! Can't sleep the long hours I use to long ago. blah. lolol

Anyways, I know what you're saying Ben.

There comes many a time, in people's lives, where we all have 'points of realization'. I call it that, because it's like an 'inward' silent: "OOHhh Woww...!!!" or "Holy Crap!!". No one but yourself is goes through this. Personal thingy.

As a matter of fact, I had one of those today! I'm off early from work today (Oh Joy Oh Bliss!) and was farting around with the channels on the radio. Listening to favorite tunes et al. When all of a sudden, I was in this 'stoaic/somber and peaceful mood'. Very calm, amidst the traffic and all that jazz. I stopped at the traffic light, and thought to myself:

Look at ALL those souls driving around. Not bodies...souls! I was thinking so many things at once, and also wondered 'who' were these people and what kind of lives did they lead? Where are they going?

I took the time to try and 'feel' the pain of one poor soul that ended up beside me at the stop light. She was wiping tears from her eyes; looking in the rear-view mirror to wipe away the 'racoon look' of her mascara. I didn't stare at her too long; didn't want to be rude, and quickly looked away; knowing that this person went through something tramatic, and I may never see that person again in my life. A lot of souls bump into each other...never truely touching each others' lives.

Ben, there might very well be a matrix to this life, I'm constantly on the look-out for 'signs'.

One thing is for sure, I'm not going to drive myself crazy or go out of the way for some 'life quest' to try figuring out what 'it is'.

Then again...I like what John Lennon said:

Life is what happens to you....while you are making other plans.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

Look at ALL those souls driving around. Not bodies...souls! I was thinking so many things at once, and also wondered 'who' were these people and what kind of lives did they lead? Where are they going?

I took the time to try and 'feel' the pain of one poor soul that ended up beside me at the stop light. She was wiping tears from her eyes; looking in the rear-view mirror to wipe away the 'racoon look' of her mascara. I didn't stare at her too long; didn't want to be rude, and quickly looked away; knowing that this person went through something tramatic, and I may never see that person again in my life. A lot of souls bump into each other...never truely touching each others' lives.

Ducky, it's weird isn't it? A lot of times I just watch in amazement at all the people that exist in this planet. It's unreal.

I have also had a weird epiphany like you. It was almost the same thing, I was just driving down the street and realized, "wow, this is amazing, look at all these people. they all have lives like me and I will probably never get to know 1/10th of them."

For some reason when I am asleep, I will wake up all of a sudden in the middle of the night and just be amazed at our existence. It weird. I will just wake up and I'll be like, " wow, this life is insane, it's unbelievable how we exist." And then I go back to sleep. lol

[edit on 14-3-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The ones that do 'happen' to come into our lives (touch our souls, even for 1 second), we should be greatful the experience.

Life is extremely precious to me.

I might have had different thoughts 20 years ago, mabey some of them are still with me today. All I know is...I've integrated things into my own 'matrix' of being. I am who I am...this is me speaking to you humble. Right here and now.

You and I, and Ben, and J.I.T. and others, have chosen to talk with each other (via keyboard) and meld our matrixes together in ways, that we ALL can't concieve.

Beautiful eh?

Love
~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ducky, that was beautiful. Exactly the way I feel, especially the part about being grateful for the people we meet.

Think of it like this: out of the 6.6 billion people on the earth, you and I have come across each other, which is amazing in and of itself. I believe all the people you meet in your life is a product of fate. So I'm glad for each one I meet.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ya dear heart.

Seriously.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Ben, did you ever think that maybe the site you posted on got bugged and was just displaying a discrepancy?

I know I saw a thread on ATS the other day that had three replies, but on the replies count, it displayed negative one. Doesn't mean I saw the matrix or something.

That would be the reasoning of cause and effect. We are done with that old way of thinking, and entering the new way of thinking. One where we do not judge what we see by the qualities of the outside of it, but of the reasoning of the inside of ourselves. This way, you can truly see.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

Wow!!!! That is so weird. I remember the time I had the exact same vision. It was just a brief moment and I saw everyone as souls without the bodies going here and there about their business. It was like someone opened a door to the other side or something.

top topics

join