It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo cluster over France

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It wasn't long ago since i saw a balloon flying right over my head.
I first thought it to be a ufo but i suspected it to be a balloon.

What made me think it was a ufo was that it was going against the wind.
But as it is, the winds can move in different directions depending on altitude.

You could say that the winds are based on on different layers, which could make the winds blowing in different directions.

As it is difficult to see the real altitude of this object, but it is below the clouds.

It could have happened on a 'gap' in these wind currents where air is not moving as much as on lower or higher altitudes.

I could be wrong, i still think it is a balloon, or several together.

As for the colour, depends on the material, and what kind of illumination is placed within this balloon

Just my 2c.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I had two thoughts when i saw this, balloon or something entering the atmosphere and being head on to the camera if that makes sense?

Sorry i believe there are some very odd videos out there that seem like structured craft but this one doesn't blow my skirt off. Explainable i reckon.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Living in west central Florida, I have seen clouds going in three different directions at once, 4 if you count tornadoes.
My first impression was to think balloons, then I realized the object(s) were stationary against the upper deck of cloud cover.
Sitting still in a wind implies to me intelligent control.
Then at :32 the lower dark cloud moves past object, and light from it is only partially obscured, curiosly enough, indicating IMHO, a rather bright source.
If they are balloons, I would guess they are trapped in an inversion layer, such as one would find cave diving, where the cold and hot water ride atop each other, not mixing but one sliding over the other.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That is like what I have seen before. Different configuratioin, though, and they were a whole lot closer.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Since I am French, I can tell you that this was filmed near the Russian border, in a place called Piaski, right on the beach.

Now, that is what he said (cameraman):

"Donc on se trouve sur la plage de Piaski. On dirait qu’il y a des trucs dans le ciel qui brulent et on dirait qu’il y a une colonne de fumée et on a vu y’a dix minutes euu des choses - comme si c’était en feu - tomber, mais assez doucement. "

Translation :

So, we are on the beach in Piaski. It looks like there are "things" in the sky that are burning leaving a smoke trail and 10 mn ago, we saw, "things" -
like if it was burning, falling but very slowly.

Sure has flares characteristics to me :

burning, smoke trail, falling slowly

en.wikipedia.org...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Peace,
Europa

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Er, need a new thread title like "UFO cluster filmed in Piaski by Frenchman." The apparent craft looks too solid of light quality to be flares. Seems there would be better-noticeable molting, pouring off if it were... IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
it could be a good idea to sleuth on the story of this video, and to try to find somehow the cameraman.

I mentioned above that I was awaiting permission to share some relevant details about the video and the person that filmed it. I've now had that permission.

The video was filmed by on 20 August 20 2003 on the peninsula of Piaski, Poland by Franck Delépine.

Thus, the current title of this thread ("UFO Cluster over France") and the title of this video on Youtube ("Orange UFO over France") are both incorrect.

Patrick Gross, the French ufologist, has helpfully provided the following transcript of the audio on the video - with a translation into English:

Putain c'est pas vrai!"

Son of a bitch that' uncanny!

"On 'strouve sur la place de [Pierski? Pieski? Piarski? Piaski?]"

We're on [Pierski? Pieski? Piarski? Piaski?] square

"On dirait qu'y des trucs dans l'ciel qui brûlent, on
dirait qu'y une colonne de fumée. [Pause]"

You'd say there are stuffs in the sky that burn,
you'd say there's a column of smoke. [Pause]

"et on a vu il y a dix minutes eeeeuh, des choses
comme si c'était en feu tomber, assez doucement,
on a interrogé des personnes, euh, là bas c'est la
[Russia] c'est tout c'qu'on sait... bizarre"

and we saw 10 minutes ago eeeeer, some things
like if it was on fire, falling, rather slowly,
we asked some people, er, over there it's
[Russia] that's all we know... weird

"C'est en suspension, c'est en suspension, dans
le ciel, et il y a comme une multitude de... [Longue pause]"

It's hovering [i.e. motionless], it's hovering,
in the sky, and there's like many... [Long pause]

"[Instrument?]... Peut pas agrandir plus."

[Device, instrument]... Can't zoom more.

On les mettra sur le... [Rien de plus n'est dit, aurait
peut-être voulu dire "sur le web".]

We'll put in on the [Nothing more said, possibly meant
to say "We'll put it on the web".]

(No particular regional accent.)

Another French ufologist, Gilles Durand, knows a friend of the witness and kindly provided various details - including those summarised above.

Gilles, quite properly, was reluctant to have the witness name shared on a public forum without checking with the witness but has since discussed that the relevant information is already on the Internet (in French) at the link below:
www.ufofu.org...

That French article can be roughly translated into English using the Babel Fish internet translation tool at the link below:
babelfish.altavista.com...

I don't see any point in giving my opinion on the nature of the object(s) in the video - since it would merely be an opinion.

All the best,

Isaac

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join