It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo cluster over France

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This really seems interesting! Found it at you know Youtube!
Need some info and opinions on this one.....
The qaulity is not that great because due to the weather...have a look.

Chow

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
you tube linky no worky

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Here is it
Orange OVNI sur la France, Orange UFO Over France

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Great video. I saw this yesterday, and I still don't know what it might be. Very interesting when it moves between the small dark cloud and the higher cloud deck. It certainly isn't the sun's reflection given the cloud cover. I wouldn't think that it can be a hot air balloon because of the wind. I think that it is an authentic video.

S&F for the find.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Thanks for posting this video, these little fellows are visiting us nearly every day now, as I have said many times before, I believe that these are Lunar Spheres, and have been visiting us for many many years.
It would be great to see a really close up daylight image though, not much longer now.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

If you look at the distance from where the camera man is to the ufo!That must have been a mother of a ufo!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

Thanks for your opinion horsegiver! i agree everyday more and more are coming to visit us!One of these day in our generation,we will know!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have to state beforehand that i'm not trying to debunk this one,
but just to offer a possible ordinary explanation to what wee see in this video.

Yesterday i've seen something of much close to this one in another thread.

Both shape shifting and self illumination perhaps may be explained with stuff like this:

www.designboom.com...

i would have ruled out them, but if i'm correct, what we see here does not seem to perform intelligent manoeuvres. But that's just my preliminary opinion, so perhaps i'll change my mind very soon after watching the video more times; and i hope that self illuminated balloons attached with elastics will be ruled out asap, because this is a nice find.

A star and flag to you, GUNSINWAR, for sharing this one

[edit on 14/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I have to agree with internos on this one (psst he is ATS's own google god btw).
First thought i had when i watched this vid was 'baloons'

I could be wrong but... usually i am never wrong

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm also onboard with internos on this one. I didn't know what to think at first, but near the end, it started to seperate. I'm wondering if the "object" was stationary and the lower clouds were moving.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The balloon theory has some holes, IMO.

1. These objects seem much much bigger than regular balloons given the distance that the film is being taken from. A light source could make them appear bigger BUT....

2. A light source that a balloon could carry could not possibly create that color of light. You are talking a filament for it to create an orange glow like that. That requires a glass casing and it would be too hot and eventually burst the balloon through convection. A balloon COULD carry a white, cool light.

3. On top of the fact that any balloon will automatically "cool" the light inside it with its natural color, meaning if you place a light source in a white balloon, the white will soften the color. Ever been to ikea? They use that as a way of dispersing light. These lights have FAR too much color, brightness and contrast from their background to be inside balloons..

So these things are big, extremely bright, and utterly motionless. Hmmm..

Oh by the way, keep in mind that I am no expert on balloons, lighting, or anything of the sort. That was my attempt to sound like I had some real knowledge to share.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Something interesting i researched about France ufo logist!

France's national space agency has opened its UFO files to the public by launching a website which documents reported sightings over five decades. So many people have already tried to look at the files that it has become impossible to access the site.

France is the first country to open up fully its UFO files to the public.

Although other countries including the UK collect data on UFOs, files can be requested only on a case-by-case basis under the Freedom of Information Act. Now, thanks to a small team of space agency researchers who call themselves the Office for the Study of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena, the French will be able to access some 10,000 documents about UFOs, including photographs, police reports and videos sent in by witnesses.

The team offers explanations for some of the sightings - for example when 1,000 people reported seeing flashing lights in the sky one November night 17 years ago, the researchers were able to prove it had been a rocket fragment falling back into the earth's atmosphere.

But only about 9% of France's UFO cases have ever been fully explained, the group says.

And of the 1,600 cases registered since 1954, nearly a quarter are known as Category D - meaning that in spite of good data and witnesses, the mysterious sightings remain inexplicable.

So France is a highway for ufo`s

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Here's the link

Site du GEIPAN

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it looked like it was giving birth at one point.

(Eww, a flying placenta!)

Then it looked like the little one was being eaten by the big writhing mass, but it got away.

And then the big writhing mass broke up into a bunch of little ones, kind of like a cell infected with a virus exploding.

And then - thanks to internos - it looked like a bunch of balloons.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
First thought i had when i watched this vid was 'baloons'

I could be wrong but... usually i am never wrong

Except when you try to spell "balloons". I'm just totally joking...don't be mad.

Originally posted by goosdawg
Whatever it is, it looked like it was giving birth at one point.

(Eww, a flying placenta!)

Well, I was going to have breakfast, but I think I'll pass.

And then - thanks to internos - it looked like a bunch of balloons.

Ok internos, thanks for blowing my 'can't be balloons' theory. But that does make sense. Although they just don't seem to be blowing around as much as I would expect them to considering the wind as strong as it was. They must have been on a pretty strong tether.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
it doesnt seem to be doing much. I say balloon too

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

1. These objects seem much much bigger than regular balloons given the distance that the film is being taken from. A light source could make them appear bigger BUT....

2. A light source that a balloon could carry could not possibly create that color of light. You are talking a filament for it to create an orange glow like that. That requires a glass casing and it would be too hot and eventually burst the balloon through convection. A balloon COULD carry a white, cool light.

3. On top of the fact that any balloon will automatically "cool" the light inside it with its natural color, meaning if you place a light source in a white balloon, the white will soften the color. Ever been to ikea? They use that as a way of dispersing light. These lights have FAR too much color, brightness and contrast from their background to be inside balloons..

Oh by the way, keep in mind that I am no expert on balloons, lighting, or anything of the sort. That was my attempt to sound like I had some real knowledge to share.

Thanks for summing up my opinion. Balloons? Puhleez. Waaay too much light. Heat from said lights? Power source to provide that much radiance... would have to be one chunky battery, oh wait... they're balloons that can carry a few extra kilos. Riiiiight.

I know "feelings" carry exactly zero weight here, but I think alot of the UFO disbelievers/debunkers are going to be eating a bucketload of crow when these things become as obvious as the proverbial elephant in the living room.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by grafven]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by grafven

Originally posted by SantaClaus

Thanks for summing up my opinion. Balloons? Puhleez. Waaay too much light. Heat from said lights? Power source to provide that much radiance... would have to be one chunky battery, oh wait... they're balloons that can carry a few extra kilos. Riiiiight.

I know "feelings" carry exactly zero weight here, but I think alot of the UFO disbelievers/debunkers are going to be eating a bucketload of crow when these things become as obvious as the proverbial elephant in the living room.

I agree with grafven and SantaClaus that the balloon theory is hard to determine.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by grafven

Mmmmm.
Do you know perhaps the KW emissions limit of a device putted together on a balloon? And if yes, then, what's it and what's the light emission expected and what should be its appearance in a video like this one, in which the distance of the object is UNKNOWN? MMmmmmhhh?
Ah...
Do you know the properties of helium? How did you jump to the conclusion that "they're balloons that can't carry a few extra kilos?" And why "kilos"?.
First of all, you have NO IDEA what's the weight of what we see, unless you have witnessed how what we see has been assembled:
Ah, please keep at your own home terms like disbelievers/debunkers at least until you will have an idea of what we're doing here.
Please, read before posting and learn before teaching, that would be much appreciated here.

[edit on 14/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
well thay sure look like bollon lamps to me, thay are moving and look just like them, and give of the right colours also,

this could all be disproven if of course the wind in going the otherway

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join