It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe both the atheist and the spiritualist are both right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Maybe God creates two kinds of people. God creates atheists and God creates spiritualists.

God creates atheist, these people when they die, they just die, that's it.

God also creates spiritualist, these people when they die, they go to afterlife.

Maybe the book of life in the bible (revelation) is talking about these 2 kinds of people.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I agree BUT directives are meant to be modified This ain't no regular sitiation we got here...But a drunken *ss of man - with a method who rides donkies born of a sow and revels in *hit who just so happens to have a handle on the TRUTH. Atheists UNTIE! They are all outta Blasphemes cause I got 'em.

ROCK on brothers...
The house of wax is fixin' to melt

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Maybe God creates two kinds of people. God creates atheists and God creates spiritualists.

God creates atheist, these people when they die, they just die, that's it.

Who says an atheist shall die but Satan? There is no death, only the illusion of death. Tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

God also creates spiritualist, these people when they die, they go to afterlife.

Once again, death where is thy sting?

Maybe the book of life in the bible (revelation) is talking about these 2 kinds of people.

There are only two interpretations of it, one is beautiful and the other is terrible.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
There is no death, only the illusion of death.

Is that from the bible, which verse?

There are only two interpretations of it, one is beautiful and the other is terrible.

You definitely should expound that.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by ben91069
There is no death, only the illusion of death.

Is that from the bible, which verse?

Judge with the eye of the spirit and you will see the truth, for the man who is born on the outside had a beginning, but the man born on the inside did not.

Now remember when you were a child and you could not remember your birth? What does that tell you? You cannot remember your birth, because you were not born at all and always existed, therefore if you were not born you will not die. Only those who judge their existence externally are doomed to death, because they claim to see the truth of reality.

You definitely should expound that.

I would, but many people simply want to drink milk, and not eat meat.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Hey man, that ain't cool, you're so not denying ignorant here. Can you please answer the questions accordingly.

The atheists never feel they have souls, perhaps because they don't, maybe God creates them without soul, so when they die there is no vessel to store their personality, hence their personality just disappear.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Check out this Thread

No...seriously...CHECK it out!

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Ducky, I don't have any problem with your theory. But right now these two people are like oil and water and so unlike men and women.

Men and women are different, but they still can complement each other. As for these two, they might tear the world apart. Maybe they're simply two different (and completely the opposite) people and created that way for some reason. So we'll just have to work around it instead trying to bring them together. Meaning we cannot treat them the same, we'll have to treat them differently. How different, that is another discussion.

new topics

top topics

join