It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China issues human rights record of United States in 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The cynic in me says that China kills a lot of people inside China, and almost no-one outside China.

The USA, on the other hand, kills a lot of people outside the USA, and almost no-one inside it.

Six of one, half dozen of the other... where do you prefer your murder?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Six of one, half dozen of the other... where do you prefer your murder?

Like your analogy. Its a new one for me

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

There was no such thing as the Tienanmen Square massacre, because no one was ever killed there.

You know. Documents are only effective as proof if they are large enough TO READ!
Otherwise it sounds like propaganda from a country that has given us such claims as "We have found the secret of cold fusion." and many others.

And even then it could be said documents can be falsified.

China is on its 5th president. This again shows the lack of knowledge you have on this issue

If that is the case enlighten me. Show me proof. Statements are all well and good but I prefer proof.

According to most countries and the UN, Tibet is a part of china. They signed it 1000 years ago and re-confirmed it in 1950

At gunpoint.
The Nazi's loved that approach too.

Oxymoron.

America is also crushing Chinas wish to reunify

The people Taiwan DOES NOT WANT to go back to China.
I am pretty sure they have a right to say no.
Even if China tries to say their reconquest is a "reunification".

Hell their mad at the USA because they feel that we're going to leave them flapping in the wind if you people decide to use the same gunpoint you used on Tibet.

Basically long story short.
Might want to stop taking propaganda as the gospel.
Cause hate to you.
Any nation that wants to pretend it is all perfect is lying.
China expends ALOT of effort and propaganda trying to white wash it's history despite some of historic and RECORDED abuses.
And any nation with that history and that is obviously trying sooo hard to sweep that history under the rug has obviously not changed.

The US is guilty of many things I concede that to you.
But at least there are American's that can admit it.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
when you put all the statistics into one report like that you can really see the direction things are going here in america. its dispicable whats happening. I think we are long overdue for some serious anarchy and revolution. Our once beutifull system is poisoned and currupted beyond hope of repair. Just like with a computer you need to format everything and reload your original operating system. we need to bring down the fascists and force democracy on those pigs. sure they say were a democracy of freedom and were bringing freedom and democracy to Iraq but its all BS. Its garbage and if you believe a word of it your ignorant beyond imagining. We're really hitting a boiling point and its about damn time. when people start random killing sprees and then kill themselves on a regular basis you need to take a step back and say whats wrong with our world if its driving people to self destruct in such a massive way. We're just slaves. thats all we are. if you work 9 to 5 for low pay just to scrape by, your a slave, if you buck the system and drop out your a bum. so were all slaves and bums and were bieng crushed under the heel of greedy immoral wealthy fascist pigs and its gotta stop. Its gotta F'ing stop!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
You know. Documents are only effective as proof if they are large enough TO READ!

www.gwu.edu...

The documents are all in here. Its a American government or education website by the look of the address. Actually I used imageshack and copied the wrong URL which made the pictures smaller than normal

Otherwise it sounds like propaganda from a country that has given us such claims as "We have found the secret of cold fusion." and many others.

Provide proof on cold fusion and some of these "many others"

If that is the case enlighten me. Show me proof. Statements are all well and good but I prefer proof.

The point of listing them are????

1st - Mao Zedong
2nd - Hua Guofeng
3rd - Deng Xiaoping
4th - Jiang Zemin
5th - Hu Jintao

The Nazi's loved that approach too.

Every agreement is signed with force

READ FIRST

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, THE AMERICAN CIVIL war is a good example of people forced to unify

China expends ALOT of effort and propaganda trying to white wash it's history despite some of historic and RECORDED abuses.

Such as?

Repeating and making it in capital letters doesn't make things come true. They are proved with sources and evidence

The US is guilty of many things I concede that to you.
But at least there are American's that can admit it.

So do I, but the problem is. I don't believe exaggerated BS as many people do

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Really, all the people in Taiwan support independence?

Might want to check your facts on that, because the Taiwanese have very mixed feelings about it, and very bitter political fights about it. To many people on Taiwan it's apparently seen as mainly a cause of the extremist right wing, and the independence movement is seen as secretly backed mainly by the far right in Japan and the US. Thought it's also true that the KMT, the right wing party, supports reunification.

Anyway, it's a very complex situation, and not as simple as "all the Taiwanese want independence and only the nasty PRC is against it"

By the way, the US .gov is also against Taiwanese independence, and supports the reunification of China as policy. Yes, even George Bush.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why doesn't everyone just agree neither country has a lock on human rights issues at the moment. In fact, I can't think of anyone who does. So both countries should shut up and get their own house in order.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
So both countries should shut up and get their own house in order.

BINGO.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Exactly, and China needs to fix their own problems before they criticize ours!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Ummm....we started it. We issued our human rights statement against them first, just last week I think. And our house IS NOT in order.

[edit on 3/15/2008 by Relentless]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Exactamundo!

I think any rational being can agree with that.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

Exactly, and China needs to fix their own problems before they criticize ours!

You missed the point

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No, I think you did.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
No, I think you did.

The "I know you are but what am I defence"

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Funny how many otherwise seemingly intelligent (at times) people always fall back on that one huh? Just varying degrees of complexity.
One of the many reasons I always found the words "Act like an adult." to be a bit of a oxymoron.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The big difference in chinese and U.s cruelty is that we americans still have the ability to talk open and freely on the issues.

I leave another report on human rights chinese style.

video.google.com...

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's about time someone compiled this info about the supposed "Darling of Democracy." We all know in our guts these facts are true. Yet America always hides behind their Bibles and casts guilty stones of human rights issues on other country's.

SHAME-SHAME-SHAME!

In America, the list of human rights violations reads like a 300 year pre-meditated conspiracy theory... Oop's did I expose something here?? Sorry, we'll just brush this one under the rug with falsified lies of peace brotherhood like we always do.

Even as I am typing the assasination of Bobby Kennedy is on the History channel. Please!

I give China two thumbs way up for calling us what we really are!

A FAKE, CHRISTIAN BASED, CAPITOLISTIC COUNTRY WITH DEVIOUS HIDDEN AGENDA'S! ---------- and I'm an American.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ummmmm China.

Read this thread please.
On the subject of Tibet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
www.abovetopsecret.com...

WraothAscendant,

And that will convince me because?.

You seem to be in the UFO secret society mold. But how can you just "accept" information without having seen proof.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Just read the stupid thread.
Sheesh.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join