It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An alternative, possibly verifiable, explanation for Alien abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
After reading from several researchers in the field of cattle mutilation that medical tools are often left on the site of mutilations, this had me thinking about in-home Alien abductions. I admit that I’m a sceptic on this subject. I tend to think that most abductions can be explained by various sleep disorders (or combinations of sleep disorders). But what if these abductions are really happening, but have nothing to do with aliens?

Suppose the government wanted to run secret medical studies? It’s always best to test things on guinea pigs in their natural habitat. So you go to the hospital and have tests done; blood samples, etc. Of course, it wouldn’t be too difficult for various agencies to gain access to these files. Your results reveal that you have the right combination of amount of red-blood cells, body fat, cholesterol, pressure, etc for a new test.

If they call you up and ask you to participate, you’ll probably say no. And anyway, the results of the test will be more effective if you don’t know that tests are being done on you; you are sure to act naturally.

Since they have access to your medical files, they know where you live. They send someone to your home, when you’re not there, who hides a canister of a light sleeping gas. No surveillance equipment is needed; they just need to park outside and watch when the bedroom lights turn off.

Several minutes after this happens, they activate the gas; both you and your spouse fall asleep (if you’re not already there) and won’t be disturbed by the noise of people entering your home. Your spouse is of no interest to them, so they inject her/him with something that will make them sleep well for the next six hours or so. Meanwhile, they lightly wake you up to hypnotize you. It’s easier for them if you’re cooperating rather than just a sleeping log.

They run their tests, then feed you a scenario of alien abduction and put you back to sleep. If you do remember something, you’re bound to associate this with having been experimented on in your sexual organs; being physically tested, against your will, even if the tests are run only on your arm, will feel like a violation, a rape. And if you do remember more, or get hypnotized, then you’ll remember the cover, alien story which is bound to attract scepticism.

In favour of this hypothesis:
When people claim to have implants removed, these always look different. Why would an alien species, quite experienced in abductions, keep changing their gear? It makes more sense that these implants would be newer Earth models as the technology is still improving (just think of the RF chip 10 years ago vs now).

The method is quit simple and even un-extraordinary.

(edited to add this point)
Like crop circles (which are probably created through the use of secret military weapons), Alien abductions tend to be concentrated in certain countries, like the US and the UK; countries that have a high chance of sharing secret information.

How to verify:
If you think you’ve been abducted, search your home for some sort of gas canister. It could be very small and well hidden, but would need to be close to your bed and in some place where the gas will actually reach you.

Another way, if you have a spouse who remembers nothing of this, examine them for needle marks.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ajmusicmedia]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
After reading from several researchers in the field of cattle mutilation that medical tools are often left on the site of mutilations, this had me thinking about in-home Alien abductions.

Can you provide any links to stories that mention this? I really have not heard of this happening.

In the realm of your abduction theory, its not that far off really. Just recently there was that kidney stealing scheme....

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Some people speculate that alien abduction is in fact caused by false memories designed to cover up trauma based mind control. any heartless human can use it and any false memory can be implanted using it. something to think about

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I love this idea…..it actually explains abductions in a logical way – unless you have home surveillance cameras, where you then need to explain how they get around not being captured by the cameras or any other home security that might be installed.

I’ve had my own encounters with what I feel to be abductions, but because everything’s a basic blur when I wake up I can’t determine what’s really going on….

A star and a flag for this theory….

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

It could be a possibility that this is going on.... It would not be the first time some government was running tests on people.

However, I find it unlikely, if this was based on a government doing these tests, why is it happening all over the world?

I can see this speculation to hold up if this where happening in 3-5 different countries and limited to those.

But i wish to say that to a part this could be happening, but i dont think it would be happening all around the world based on governments doing tests on their subjects, i wont discount that.

Highly unlikely that governments stand for all of the worlds abductions

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I can't remember where i saw it,but I watched some video with some dude on it (possibly Schnieder) Who said that about 70% of abductions are from us and the other 30 % is ET.

But then I take most of these things with a pinch of salt. It's good to hear theories from all sides though. You got to look at it from every angle.

new topics

top topics

join