It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages in Movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Hellraiser=dont open funny puzzle boxes
Braveheart=Dont mess with mel gibson
The passion of the Christ= Dont mess with the romans

Ok but seriously i wouldn't say they were brainwashing you etc www.youtube.com... This guy likes his symbols...good watch...but i wouldn't sing about his credibility from the rooftops...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Lethil]

I'm not taking about EVERY single movie or TV show, I'm specifcally pointing to high tech, bioenginering, invading aliens, cloning to name a few.. NOT Jackass, Jackass 2.5, suberbad etc those are just pure entertainment..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
trailer for "the Island' ..

enjoy ..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Any of you guys ever watch the TV show The Secret Life of the American Teenager? It's full of "secret messages".
www.imdb.com...

In this show, the main character gets pregnant the first time she ever has sex; the guy who got her pregnant is a "troubled teen" who has been in foster care; the Latina girl is the slut; the blonde, white cheerleader is a perfect Christian girl who always forgives and is obedient to her white, Christian football-playing boyfriend, even when he cheats; and on and on and on, just like this run-on sentence. But yeah. It's a big pile of racist, Christian brainwash-bull#, and all the kids are eating it up. Totally not a coincidence. It sucks.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cordonna

don't watch that much t.v. but, I've seen the previews for the episodes, and sadly I thought I 'might' not turn into another teeen soap opra. Doesn't surprised me they used a white couple to protray a christian..anything for the ratings i guess..

those kinda of shows are pretty much obvisous ..
it's the ones mentioned above I have a hard time with ..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
There are also positive messages as well like Groundhog Day, where he has to keep living the same day over and over until he learns to get it right...by living in the present moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
ok ..

NOW there's gotta be some kind of connection to this subject~!

the ongoing thread SANDY HOOK reference in Batman movie that is climbing in flags faster than a F18 with both AB in full thrust is...

exactly what I'm talking about ..

GLP is where it first showed up (i'm assuming)

So, now I"m begining to wonder where else in the movie are reference .. if any, and could we get one step ahead of the perps ??

or is someone from the inside trying to send us a message ??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join