It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse

Originally posted by sizzle

A film was made in the Himalayas in the 1930's showing a group of Tibetan monks, who with the use of ordinary Tibetan musical instruments, would gather into a pie-shape configuration and direct their playing towards a huge boulder that was located on the ground roughly one hundred fifty feet away and at the base of sheer rising mountain wall. About three minutes after the 'concert' began, the boulder began to vibrate and lift off the ground. A moment later, it shot up about 150 feet into the air and landed on a ledge above it, where other monks were using the boulders to seal the entrance of meditation enclaves that they had cut into the sides of the mountain.
educate-yourself.org...

I wonder if snake charmer music is what makes the cobras, dance/

[edit on 14-3-2008 by sizzle]

I would be very interested in seeing this video!!!

great topic OP. starred and flagged.

Hi guys,
It is possible and you can see it here how it is done in a lab :

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Nairda]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's my understanding that frequencies are the medium on which all matter exists (a lattice), all the way down to those elusive "sub-atomic particles". All particles have their own resonant frequencies that define how they behave and interact with other particles. But it's not just sound, it is all frequencies, up into the gamma range or even higher.

Also, frequencies are often depicted as a wavy line, or the analogy of ripples caused by dropping something into a still pool of water... this isn't accurate. It is more like snapping your fingers under water and imagining the 3 dimensional shockwaves it would cause in all directions, until it hit a disimilar object with a different range of resonant frequencies (Which is the main reason bridges are built using layers of disimilar materials today... to help absorb the resonant energy.)

Here's an example of the destructive power of resonance from wind currents.
www.youtube.com...

Audible sound just happens to be a range of frequencies that one of our senses can detect (our ears). Visible light is another range of frequencies we can manually detect. Even our sense of touch can be defined as a range of frequencies (the sensation of friction/heat).

When you listen to those tones/frequencies it may cause some kind of resonant effect on your body (most likely on your ears!). So for those who want explore this phenomenon, tread carefully. You could do serious damage to yourself and others. (playing those single tones monotonously will eventually make you go tone deaf)

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
All i would like to say is...frequency is everything we do...you can chant, you can sing, you can play the didg...but if you already have music in your soul...i.e. the frequencies 528 etc..that can change and renew your ..DNA...the others are thus 174hz,..285hz...396hz....417hz....528hz.....639hz...741hz....852hz and the 963hz....holy harmony's ....loved ones......tim

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Sklyfloating,

I kid you not but these sounds are what I hear constantly every day. They change in degree, length, and multitude constantly. I have been wondering about the many changes in my life lately and often wondered if the sounds I hear have something to do with it. It is almost as if I am somehow "adjusting" for lack of a better word.

I havent ready the whole thread yet but please do continrue to update any info you hve on this.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
Sklyfloating,

I kid you not but these sounds are what I hear constantly every day. They change in degree, length, and multitude constantly. I have been wondering about the many changes in my life lately and often wondered if the sounds I hear have something to do with it. It is almost as if I am somehow "adjusting" for lack of a better word.

I havent ready the whole thread yet but please do continrue to update any info you hve on this.

I think you either have the wrong the thread or the wrong Op. Skyfloating recently opened a very similar thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
But what you have to say is very interesting and pertains to this thread, nonetheless. I believe that many agree with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by Bashibozkedi
Reply to Sizzle.

For those of you who may be more geometrically or mathematically inclined;
What do you think that Nicola Tesla meant by his statement in my signature?
About the magnificence of the numbers 3, 6, and 9 being the keys to the universe?
Could some attempt to explain this or give a theory?

I think Tesla must be referring to the Enneagram.

This diagram is said by some to contain all the knowledge in the universe.
It originates in Vedic Mathematics. In modern times it has been associated with the teachings of the Russian mystic G.I. Gurdjieff and his follower the philosopher P.D. Ouspensky.

This looks exactly like what Marko Rodin describes in detail in his videos.

I really don't know how to properly thank you for this information. You just don't know how long I have been searching for this. But for the longest time, I didn't know exactly what I was searching for.
Does that make sense?
It is becoming clearer with each step I take. I don't know how to explain it. But I decided that I was going to find answers. I told the whole universe that I was going to find answers. Not being silly, but I think it is finally answering me.
I credit the membership of ATS with at least 98% of this. I couldn't have gotten this far without each and everyone of you. Whether you were contributing or causing me to question.
Pat yourselves on the back, because we are not going to stay a dumbed-down society. We are getting the answers.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

This looks exactly like what Marko Rodin describes in detail in his videos.
image source: markorodin.com...
image source: markorodin.com...

Thanks a lot for this . This is new to me.

There seem to be more than one way in which you can express the same truth

Here is another familiar to students of the Kabbalah

This is from www.awakenings.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

Thank you once again. You have offered so much here.

If it seems that I am slow to respond at times, I am trying to follow and study the links that each and evry one of the members have provided.
LOL! I have lots of homework. Some of it is so new to me, that it requires much studying. Especially the math.

In this particular post, I see that the Kaballah is mentioned. I have heard of it, but am not entirely clear on it's meaning. So, I will have to educate myself on it also.
Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

If it seems that I am slow to respond at times, I am trying to follow and study the links that each and evry one of the members have provided.
LOL! I have lots of homework. Some of it is so new to me, that it requires much studying. Especially the math.

Don't worry about it, Sizzle.

To cheer you up, here is a link to the research on Country and Western Music and suicide!!

www.bmj.com...

(Read on a bit. The Farting Fish thing is quite amusing too.) LOL.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Bashibozkedi]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

Thank you for that also, I will look into it. Sounds very intriguing.
Wouldn't ya know that the keys to the universe, would be based on mathematics (my weakest subject)!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This link is interesting too:

www.bmj.com...

Especially this passage

Or "Mister Banker, Mister Please, How much does money mean ? Won't you reconsider Mister - Won't you do this thing for me? Ain't got no house. Ain't got no car. All I got Lord is my guitar - but you can have it Mister Banker - won't you bail my Papa for me - Mister Banker please. I would not be here - on my knees. Hey Mister Banker means so much to me - wont you reconsider Mister - wont you do this thing for me. Aint got no house. Aint got no car. I got me a 1950 Les Paul guitar - won't you take it Mister Banker - won't you bail my Papa for me. Oh Mister Banker please. "

Desperate people in desperate places under desperate conditions produce their own music - and I guess it probably saves more from suicide than it kills.

As long as systems are allowed to destroy people, long live the freedom to express our pain in music and art.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Bashibozkedi] extra DIV

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Sooooooooooooo sizzle. What would be your summary of learned stuff in this thread? In your own words: DO sounds in fact have the power to influence our DNA?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by sizzle

Sooooooooooooo sizzle. What would be your summary of learned stuff in this thread? In your own words: DO sounds in fact have the power to influence our DNA?

Hi Skyfloating,
Welcome! In response; First: By studies alone, there seems to be sufficient proof to substantiate these claims.
Second: By personal trial (which is very limited at this time), I have tested out the sofleggio videos that are offered through youtube, as I do not have any personal CD's at the moment; I had been suffering terrible allergies from high winds here in west Tx. Also, I am scheduled for a colonoscopy on the 27th of this month. They will be looking for colo-rectal polyps. I do have a history. I made a trip to the E.R. around the last of Feb, because of unbearable pain. The meds they prescribed did not help. Meditation did help some.
Whether it is placebo effect or not, I do not know; but I did promise the readers here, that I would report back on my results. I have noticed significant improvement in the past few days.
It is my hope that I will have enough improvement that I will not have to have surgery.
So, that is my summation at this point. Yes, I believe that sounds do affect us in positive and negative ways.
Thank you for joining in, Skyfloating. I would like to ask you, likewise, what your opinion is on this subject.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thank you for joining in, Skyfloating. I would like to also like to ask you, likewise, what your opinion is on this subject.

Well, as I said elsewhere, I dont know much about the subject...other than what I read here. I do produce music myself though...for the reason that different sounds and frequencies get me into different "highs". So thats obvious enough.

Ive experimented with alpha, theta, delta inducing sounds. I once fell asleep on a soundtrack by a company called Holosync and had my first out-of-body-projection in years, along with a strange time-travel-anomaly (Where an entire day had passed instead of the one or two hours I was taking the "nap").

Ive picked up CDs that claim to shift ones DNA or frequency on a cellular level...but these CDs had zero-effect and seemed cheaply made (annoyingly so). Maybe I just picked up the wrong CDs, so I cant pass overall judgement.

Im going to try to incorporate what I learned in this and my thread into my own music.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Call me chicken, but what you report here, is what keeps me from experimenting and navigating strange waters.
I am getting a little braver as time goes by. I tried meditation for the first time in my life, just a few weeks ago.
OBE's have always been a subject that I have been a lil wary of. But maybe I do need to knock a lil dust off.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Call me chicken, but what you report here, is what keeps me from experimenting and navigating strange waters.
I am getting a little braver as time goes by. I tried meditation for the first time in my life, just a few weeks ago.
OBE's have always been a subject that I have been a lil wary of. But maybe I do need to knock a lil dust off.

The stuff that tripped me out of my body (accompanied by a weird rotation-sensation) was hardcore material using extra-low-frequency to shift one down to delta-waves (near death). Its not something widely available and I also made the mistake of keep my audio-player running on "repeat" despite having fallen asleep.

As long as your afraid of OBE you have nothing to worry about as the fear protects you from succesfully doing it.

But concerning your current interest:

I think the main concept in "healing of the body" is a sort of deep muscle relaxation (releasing resistance) and that certain types of sound-vibration aid the muscles in totally relaxing.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
i think Electronic Dance Music has altered my DNA. I feel 17 and I'm 45.

Or was it the drugs?
And what do you mean by 'electronic' music? I mean, Prince plays all his instruments, but it's all recorded digitally. Almost all music is recorded digitally these days.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DOes vibration have the power to alter DNA? Alter it how? Which part of DNA are we talking about? Does it affect dormant DNA as well? Does anyone have any proof what so ever of changing DNA, or are people just imagining that's what's going on? How do you inspect your DNA? You all work at micro-biology labs? I can understand the chance of resonance and impulse having an effect upon the brain, but to state it flat out affects your DNA is a pretty wild statement.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
It's my understanding that frequencies are the medium on which all matter exists (a lattice), all the way down to those elusive "sub-atomic particles". All particles have their own resonant frequencies that define how they behave and interact with other particles. But it's not just sound, it is all frequencies, up into the gamma range or even higher.

Also, frequencies are often depicted as a wavy line, or the analogy of ripples caused by dropping something into a still pool of water... this isn't accurate. It is more like snapping your fingers under water and imagining the 3 dimensional shockwaves it would cause in all directions, until it hit a disimilar object with a different range of resonant frequencies (Which is the main reason bridges are built using layers of disimilar materials today... to help absorb the resonant energy.)

Here's an example of the destructive power of resonance from wind currents.
www.youtube.com...

Audible sound just happens to be a range of frequencies that one of our senses can detect (our ears). Visible light is another range of frequencies we can manually detect. Even our sense of touch can be defined as a range of frequencies (the sensation of friction/heat).

When you listen to those tones/frequencies it may cause some kind of resonant effect on your body (most likely on your ears!). So for those who want explore this phenomenon, tread carefully. You could do serious damage to yourself and others. (playing those single tones monotonously will eventually make you go tone deaf)

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Flux8]

Actually, sound causes existing particles in the environment to move in a wave like manner, and it's ability to continue this form is diminished over time by resistance. Light, on the other hand, is a stream of photons that move in a wave. They don't diminish until they are absorbed.
As flux8 stated, constant unattentuated tones can cause damage to the ear, as can over-amplification.
The government has machines of great amplitude that blast out low frequencies. They are used for riot control, and cause the inner organs of the body to move around - making people either feel really uncomfortable, or causing vomitting. But that effect is from the physical vibration. It has nothing to do with the ear.
As I stated on page 4 of this thread, there is no proof whatever of tonal frequencies having any curative effect on dilapadations of the body or mind. The whole Rife frequencies, I believe, is just a huge con to part the gullible and desperate from their savings.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

Yes, classically speaking sound is considered a mechanical wave. But what happens when you keep increasing that frequency beyond sound frequencies? What does it become? Radio freq... light freq... UV... etc. The point I was making is that as the frequency increases it begins affecting matter fractally in smaller units (molecular, atomic, sub-atomic).

I have much more to say about "photons" and our current understanding of the "nuclear" atomic model but it would be off topic... or maybe not. Since the thread is about sound frequencies changing DNA (or any other specific kinds of matter) it will eventually lead one to explore the nature of the atomic universe.

Cruzion, here are some articles that in my opinion gives a compelling argument that challenges our concepts of the nuclear universe. www.reciprocalsystem.com... Basically, much of what academia states as fact is actually based on pure speculation and error in critical thinking. (Researchers are human too. They can, and do make mistakes that can take generations to correct). "The universe is a song" might be more literally correct than figuratively.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join