It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
sounds like your building a pretty sophisticated radar system. I have a program called ableton live and to a degree you can turn the frequency up on the audio however it only goes up to about 10.5KHZ it may go higher but when I first started using it I wanted to juice it up as much as possible so that I could have a bunch of high picthed frequencies flying around. I guess they keep traveling until they hit something. But I guess you could send them straight up don't know if it would make it through the atmosphere but would be cool to find something really sweet.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by banyan

while the plants in the greenhouse with the recording of intense death metal grew best of all.

mythbustersresults.com...

It was proven, by their standards, that music in general helped the plants grow, but most of all was the heavy rock music.

I'd like to come back to this thread when I have more time. However, lemme touch on this for a moment.

There are 3 reasons a plant might grow better with death metal.

First and foremost, death metal typically uses lots of distortion, not only on the guitars but maybe even the bass and vocals. Distortion amplifies the natural harmonics that exist in the sound. Yes, it may sound "chaotic," but it is actually the natural, subtle beauty of sound being brought foward to the point where your brain MAY hear white noise.

If you'd care to learn a bit about this, go here

yes, it's wiki, but if there's one subject you can trust me about, it's this, and that info is good.

Also, death metal is very fast, squeezing more notes into a time period then most other forms of music.
Please see Death, Nile, At the Gates, Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus, and especially Dethklok for examples of this.

Now if sound has magical, spiritual qualities (which I'm not touching right now), then wouldn't it stand to reason that distortion and tempo would actually enhance those properties?

Lastly, and more importantly, death metal rules.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
if my equalizer shifts from HZ to KHZ does that mean I could essentially create adverse effects to the human body by playing music.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well since everything in existence is made of light that vibrates as sound id say yes sound can heal, but it can also hurt if used as a weapon. yet another "occult secret" kept suppressed by the rich for a very long time to keep power out of the hands of the poor

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by First Sergeant Kent A. Tr
if my equalizer shifts from HZ to KHZ does that mean I could essentially create adverse effects to the human body by playing music.

Personally, I am not an expert on this, 'yet.' But I was reading where studies done with a specialized microscope that Dr. Royal Rife, invented, had the potential to create diseases as well as destroy them, by using light rays.
I would imagine that sound would be the same.
As nature has shown us time and time again, there is a positive side and a negative side. All depends on how it is used. Good for good and bad for bad.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
One example of that would be nuclear power or energy. We can use it to power our homes or we can use it to blow up the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
makes sense when u think of the music that relaxes you, energizes you, ect. but since when is youtube a valid source

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2nd2no1

I hope that you were able
to see that there are many other resources provided here, other than youtube.
If it were only youtube, I probably would not have given it a second thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Have any of you ever studied any of this or put it into practice? I would truly like to hear from anyone who has experienced positive or negative results.

Yes I've studied aspects of it and do put it into practice by way of meditation and a signal generator and sometimes music. Different frequencies can invoke different things for me it started as simply a way of helping me sleep. The more I learnt and practiced, I found you can invoke something that might be described as a waking dream. Other frequencies can feed creativity and higher brain processes and can aid in learning and retaining information. Forget the studies try it for yourself.

Sound is just a word we use to describe the sensation from one of our senses, the key is frequency. Electricity (in itself a broad term) is the language of both the brain and the universe, In my philosophical opinion they are fractal iterations of the same pattern.

The Earth does resonate with the Sun, large cable structures and instruments on earth have been found to resonate with the suns rhythm. Earth is connected in part of an electrical circuit with the Sun feeding energy into the magnetosphere. This has recently been confirmed.
Schumann resonance is the frequency created by the Ionosphere. The cavity between the Earth and the ionosphere acts like a drum if you will, from the Sun and the constant lighting strikes all around the world, lighting is just part of the circuitry. Now this is the freaky part, Schumann resonance correlates with brain wave activity and low frequency waves have been found to trigger biological mechanisms in cells.
So the big picture to me is one of connection, if the frequency of the earth were to change, which I believes it has in the past, life changes and begins dancing to the new beat.
Oh and don't think electro magnetic pollution can't mess you up in more ways than one.

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
Also, death metal is very fast, squeezing more notes into a time period then most other forms of music.
Please see Death, Nile, At the Gates, Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus, and especially Dethklok for examples of this.

Now if sound has magical, spiritual qualities (which I'm not touching right now), then wouldn't it stand to reason that distortion and tempo would actually enhance those properties?

Lastly, and more importantly, death metal rules.

I have to agree, I listen to everything from classical to death metal, actually not to much in between really. A lot of new agers feel anger is a negative vibe.
I would say don't confuse hatred with anger, suppress your anger and see what happens, you'll be seeing a lot more of your doctor.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by squiz]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Thank you squiz,
that was very enlightening. Have you had any personal experience with any type of healing from sound frequency?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

For more than a decade, Dr. Horowitz directed a multidisciplinary health center. He served on the faculties of Tufts University, Harvard University, and the Leslie College's Institute for the Arts and Human Development.

Dr. Horowitz is most famous for his stirring bestellers, Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-- Nature, Accident or Intentional? and Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse which revealed Bible codes hidden for 3,000 years that have major implications for personal and world healing.

Dr. Horowitz then wrote Healing Celebrations: Miraculous
Recoveries Through Ancient Scripture, Natural Medicine and Modern Science, primarily for the Christian community to demystify how miraculous healings can be made to come, especially with faith and trust in The Most High. Herein he provides the wherewithal to produce miraculous recoveries using a relatively simple 5-step plan detailed at www.healingcelebrations.com.

www.tetrahedron.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Thank you squiz,
that was very enlightening. Have you had any personal experience with any type of healing from sound frequency?

Can't say I've had any healing from using the signal generator, I've only been experimenting for about a year or so, and haven't had any chance to test that sort of thing, I'm aware of some of the healing aspects making it's way into medical science, these sort of things grab my attention although I wasn't doing it for those reasons but your thread here has given me a lot to think about and a lot I didn't know, very worthy of further investigation.
Thanks very much.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by squiz]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

In Lies We Trust examines the military-medical-petrochemical-pharmaceu tical profiteers behind medical maddness; their political prostitutes, and shoddy scientists.

Stunning evidence including secreted interviews explains why millions of innocent and gullible people worldwide have been killed, and billions more are now being frightened into drug addictions, side-effects, profitable illnesses, and premature death.

Watch In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism to learn why your life is entrusted to Manchurian candidates who don't even know how and why they aim to kill you.

Horowitz brilliantly critiques the government's new 24-hour television network and feature documentary, History of Bioterrorism, which is now broadcasting daily over the Dish Network.

September is "National Preparedness Month." Officials say you must prepare for the worst bioterrorist attacks, yet they use fear and gross inaccuracies (propaganda) examined by Horowitz for your edutainment and informed choice.

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Thanks for your reply. I am probably going to shut down here early and try out some of the recommended videos. I am anxious to find out if they truly have healing properties and to what extent, and how quickly, etc.

I'll report my findings as they develop.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Reply to Mule Skinner

Some might make the patient nausious while anouther might feel bliss???

See my earlier post on this thread:

In Chinese medicine the five main organs of the body are said to resonate
with one of the five notes used in Chinese music . Chinese music uses a pentatonic (five note) scale as opposed to the western heptatonic (seven
note) scale

The Western seven note scale can be approximated to the Chinese five note scale and the organs affected by it as follows:

WESTERN NOTE----------Chinese Element--------------------ORGANS

C---------------------------WATER----------------------KIDNEY and BLADDER

A and B---------------------WOOD-------------------LIVER andGALLBLADDER

G-----------------------------FIRE--------------HEART and SMALL INTESTINE

F and E-----------------------EARTH--------------SPLEEN and STOMACH

D------------------------------METAL-------------LUNG and LARGEINTESTINE

Each note affects a particular organ or "element". Whether particular sounds are good or bad for you depends on which organs or element are out of balance in your system.

I had a patient (I am a physician/healer/shaman)who had a neck problem.
she went for a walk in the hot sun with her neck uncovered as she thought this would help her neck,when she came back her neck was stiff and painful.

It stayed like this until a month later she went to hear Beethoven's Mass in C, within 10 minutes of the music starting her neck loosened up and the pain disappeared.

She asked me if I could explain this, which is actually quite simple using the above chart.

Her neck had been invaded by Heat (Fire Element). She listened to music in the key of C (Water element). Water puts out Fire according to Chinese medicine,and so her neck got better.

Had she listened to music in the Key of A or B (Wood element) the problem would probably have got worse as Wood burns and engenders Fire according to the Chinese.

So different people would need different music to heal them.The music which might heal one person could make another feel worse.

One mans music may indeed be anothers poison.

This is a great Thread full of all sorts of interesting information. Thanks to the OP!

edit for spelling

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Bashibozkedi]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I recently started playing the violin and at first struggled with finding a teacher that could teach me the whys and hows of music rather than just how to play and or read music. What is really interesting about music is how it is all related mathmatically, and thus I believe how mathmatically it is intertwined into the universe. I have always been aware of the Story of he walls in jericho being blown down by the trumpets so thus I guess in the back of my head have always believed in the power of sound. Several months ago I read a discussion about retuning your instruments to 428(I think) instead of 440 because this freq. is the freq. at which the universe vibrates. I'm a little fuzzy on this I was hoping that someone could provide some more information regarding this. Also I was hoping someone could explain mathmatically how tuning effects the notes....

For instance I dont have a grasp on how a "c" note in 440 would still be a "c" note in 428. I suppose they sound similar however they still sound differant to the ear.

If I was to tune my violin at the dna 528 would I reap the benefits of the 528 hz?

Thanks for your input sorry if I am a little fuzzy here. just trying to understand the music theory in it's entirety.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I believe their is something powerful and yet hidden (not marketed) as to the power or knowledge that can be gained regarding the properties/capacities of sound. Not really a conspiracy, just a hunch that society thrives on capitalism and capitalism needs a materialistic focus and citizens will be encouraged/tought to seek certain goods to earn status symols and this in turn will benefit society by keeping full employment and so forth.

Funding would probably be discouraged for things that could help, heal or give you enjoyment which could be cheap and not really beneficial to the materialistic capital structure, because high unemployment would result if people stop buying things they really don't need. (sadly the recession may lead to this anyway). patterns in life would also tell me alot of this stuff would be garbage (b/c of some people tryng to make a buck) but that for those that put in the effort , their is a "hidden" knowledge to be learned. Also lot's of skeptical people would probaby think "it is all crap" if they came across something of this genre that was b.s.

This is my belief. Aside from this speculation, i was "moved" by a video i saw where different sound frequency's would form different "sacred geometric" shapes when a sand or salt like substance was placed on top of a "special plate" placed over the speakers. It was very powerful.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The plants probably grew better within the enclosed space of the greenhouse because the 'death metal' music was the most sonically active; The speakers were pushing the most air. As the speaker vibrates, it's pushing air back and forth. More than likely it was tiny, constant air movement was stimulating the plants. Like trees and plants in harsher environs tend to be more sturdier naturally. It's just the plants reaction to it's environment. Plants don't have ears. Also, vibration can be carried through other mediums besides air. Perhaps there was bass vibration being carried through the table to the pots? They should have done more tests with amplitude, and perhaps switched the music half through the test to see if the change would relate within the fauna growth. Mythbusters is entertaining, but it's hardly real science.
The Rife stuff is a myth perpetuated by people selling useless equipment to the gullible and desperate. I could have a program that flashed pics of Mickey Mouse at you, and if I told you it cured flu or cancer, I'm sure, just by placebo, it would cure someone eventually. The Rife stuff may work as a tool for creating belief, but I highly doubt the claims made by most sellers. You will also find most positive info about the Rife stuff is expounded on websites that also sell the (usually exspensive) equipment.
Besides that, how compotent are your computer or home stereo speakers at transmitting precise frequencies? Also, how well does muscle, skin, veins etc. transfer vibration? I would have thought they would have a huge dampening effect. Do they do anything other than dampen, like drop the hertz interval? You would think that people studying the effects of vibration on the body would have data on all this stuff. The body is composed of different materials with different masses and different water, mineral and metal content. The vibration is just not going to pass through without being hindered in some way.
The same goes for flashing lights at frequency. How is that affecting a bacterium that lives deep inside a body? Magic?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

Cruzion,
I really like your contribution here.
Very well thought out and the proverbial, 'other side-of-the-coin.'

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting, the Pythagorean Scale is flatter (lower frequency) than the Standard scale. The Solfeggio Scale is sharper (higher frequency) than the
Standard Scale yet there seems to be scientific evidence that both Solfeggio and Pythagorean scales seem to have a beneficial effect on the human body

(See
www.peterhuebner.com for scientific research on the Pythagorean Scale)

How can it be that both scales seem to work?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

By the way you can down load a free electronic synthesizer from :-www.midicode.com...

Enjoy...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join