Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 4
91
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dude what an awesome informative thread. Starred n flagged.

I have read some material on the solfeggio tones and find them to be very intriguing, but you have certainly added to that intrigue.





posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows
 


Thank you for bringing up the Biblical reference of Joshua. I had forgotten about that one. There are many Biblical references to sound, and one of the most oft mentioned, is: the spoken Word. Such as:

Jesus said, "Speak to the mountain and it shall be removed."
God SAID, "Let there be Light."
Jesus said, "Why say what you have, when you can have what you say?"

I think we get the point. There is power in the spoken word.
The Bible also tells us that our tongues have the power to set the whole universe in motion.
Maybe this was why the languages had to be confused at the tower of Babel. For God said that being of one mind and one accord, nothing would be impossible to them.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle
 


Dolphins (not to mention human "mantras") have been doing that for centuries...


I am glad you posted this.
Very well done, Sizzle.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan
 



Good reference, Banyan.
I wish you'd started an independent thread on it (just so I could find it more easily in the future
).



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dervishmadwhirler
I can only say to this OP; Yes, it heals. I play the didgeridoo and do healings, or used to do, rather, and it is pretty forking obvious that
a. Sound relaxes
b. Sounds make the organs in the body resonate to the frequencies played; every organ/set of organs has its/their own frequency to which it responds.
c. Sound massages stiff and cramped muscles; try to not ralax when I blow my rhythms on your body, its impossible.
d. Sounds entrain brainwaves and make the brain resonate and can change mindstates.
e. In south america, there are shamanic peoples who use herbs and use sound to heal and to guide shamanic journeys.

As a shaman I have to say that we do not know one percent of what this planet has to offer. But if we keep our minds and eyes and ears open, we can find out a lot...much more than western society has embedded in their culture and paradigm.


I hope I am not risking the 'overquoting' rules. But I felt it was necessary to keep your points fresh, as I reply to them.
I believe that what you are doing is exactly 'in tune' with the context of this thread.
What you speak of, also reminds me of, the American Indians, as well. If you recall; they had chants and dances to bring about rain and many other things.
Apparently, they believed in the power of this phenomena. It would be interesting to do a study to see how successful that some of their methods, might be.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas
 


That would be a great idea!
I want to learn all that I can, as well. Thank you!



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech


Nobody thinks of the fact that High Def resolution TV has more resolution so there are more ways to influence people ( the sheep) subliminal.
Digital Era cuts away from our analog ears and eyes away from the spectrum.

Digital is not good for the mind and soul in my opinion.
Ofcourse our masters don't want us to be able to repair our DNA

It also reminds me of researches done at curing cancer with radio waves. Even in 1950 there was a guy who cured 10 out of 10 terminal patients.
But ofcourse he was ridiculed and discredited. And now 2008 they are lookin into this matter seriously.
I'm sure the cancer medicine industry DON"T want a cure for cancer.

Curing cancer with ultra radio frequencies:
www.multiwaveoscillator.nl...



I wonder if the guy that you are speaking of that cured 10 out of 10 cancer patients, might have been, Dr. Royal Rife. We were just discussing him and what the government did to him, his friends, his research, equipment, etc.?

I have also wondered about the DTV. The fact that it is becoming pretty much mandatory (so-to-speak). Or maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by abovetech]


[edit on 14-3-2008 by sizzle]



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Originally posted by abovetech


Nobody thinks of the fact that High Def resolution TV has more resolution so there are more ways to influence people ( the sheep) subliminal.
Digital Era cuts away from our analog ears and eyes away from the spectrum.

Digital is not good for the mind and soul in my opinion.
Ofcourse our masters don't want us to be able to repair our DNA

It also reminds me of researches done at curing cancer with radio waves. Even in 1950 there was a guy who cured 10 out of 10 terminal patients.
But ofcourse he was ridiculed and discredited. And now 2008 they are lookin into this matter seriously.
I'm sure the cancer medicine industry DON"T want a cure for cancer.

Curing cancer with ultra radio frequencies:
www.multiwaveoscillator.nl...



I wonder if the guy that you are speaking of that cured 10 out of 10 cancer patients, might have been, Dr. Royal Rife. We were just discussing him and what the government did to him, his friends, his research, equipment, etc.?

I have also wondered about the DTV. The fact that it is becoming pretty much mandatory (so-to-speak). Or maybe I'm getting a bit paranoid.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by abovetech]


[edit on 14-3-2008 by sizzle]

That's indeed his name. I couldn't think of his name.

With this discussion we also need to be aware on all the waves that are around us already.

CELL phones. Why do they call them cell phones?
Airport/Wireless Internet
GPS

If these frequencies can alter our DNA or Mental State.
What will these 'bad' waves doing to our health/DNA?
We probably find out in 20 years. I know it can't be good.

The first time i was in an wireless internet environment i had headaches all the time.
After a while the headaches disappeared, but it does say something don't you think?

Consumer Technology has a control and dumbdown purpose instead of a liberating one.
Technology is misused to control the masses.

Why? Because technologic evolution didn't go side by side with spiritual evolution.
Most people are stuck with the spiritual evolution because of religion which never has evolved. That's why we all are TECH ADDICTS discovering truth this way.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
I used to mess about with Biosomething, it was a tone generator for Windows (I think that's what it was called, I'll check my drives).


Case in point, I used to get MAD migraine, but I made this 'humm-o' sound that got rid of it in like 30 minutes, but the day after, I always had such a sore neck and I couldn't find a sound that made any difference to the sickness that it wasn't worth it (most of the sounds made me feel sicker).

(Next bit gets a bit religion related but you'll see why I make references, I make no bones I'm a believer, but I'm discussing the inplications, not asking you to believe or convert, this is about sound not religion).

It certainly makes me think that MUCH of maths and the universe is connected, they way almost EVERY creature makes sound of some form, that cat purring can heal, that babies feel secure by the hearbeat of their mother, that Lucifer was the 'best' singer in Heaven and music his domain (and therefore all the weirdness at Rosslyn is actually either some way of contacting him, or is his language/angelic singing language and if we could translate it, we'd be better off).

Always made me wonder why the Bible was full of singing (but no dancing of course), but if sounds can cause physical change, then continually singing, would mean massive changes - therefore when the angels fell, the song was distorted and is no longer as powerful.


Hi EJ,
Well I, too am a believer, but I also look into other theories as well. For all we know, they all could somehow be connected.
I'll quickly touch on some of your points.
You spoke of math. We hear of sacred geometry.
You mention an infant being soothed by it's mother's heartbeat. Many times, when I have took on a weanling pet, it was soothed by a ticking clock, placed in the bed beside it.
You mention the purring of a cat; Once I worked in a nursing home, where we found that just handing a patient a cat to pet, would lower their blood pressure.

And I believe that when the Psalms say to make a joyful noise unto the Lord; I believe it means, to sing.
Thank you for your contribution, EJ.

Could the 'Biosomething,' have been, biofeedback?

[edit on 14-3-2008 by sizzle]



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech
 


I have a link here on this very subject.
Let me go back and see if I can find it.
People are doing studies on this very thing.
We are a concerned society.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle
 



For God said that being of one mind and one accord, nothing would be impossible to them.


The sad thing is that evil knows this and uses it while good people just sit on their hands.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by sizzle
 



For God said that being of one mind and one accord, nothing would be impossible to them.


The sad thing is that evil knows this and uses it while good people just sit on their hands.


Exactly!
For it is also widely
believed that there
is strength in numbers.
And I am not necessarily referring to mathematical numbers.
But volumes or groups of people.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I became interested in this topic several years ago, specifically the 528hz causing DNA to rewind. The next day I was sitting at a stop light and the car in front of me had an interesting license plate, an out-of-state plate. The license number was 528DNA. I thought that was a remarkable coincidence, or some kind of sign that I was onto something important. Currently I treat a couple liters of de-gaussed distilled water daily with a 528hz tuning fork, for personal consumption.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
I became interested in this topic several years ago, specifically the 528hz causing DNA to rewind. The next day I was sitting at a stop light and the car in front of me had an interesting license plate, an out-of-state plate. The license number was 528DNA. I thought that was a remarkable coincidence, or some kind of sign that I was onto something important. Currently I treat a couple liters of de-gaussed distilled water daily with a 528hz tuning fork, for personal consumption.


Thank you for sharing that remarkable experience.
Would you mind telling us if these processes have had any vast improvements or changes in your life? And would you explain de-gaussed distilled water, for those of us who are unfamiliar?



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I do so many things it's hard to pinpoint the benefits, if any. I am in good health and feel good most of the time anyway.
The way I de-gauss water is interesting. I got one of those tornado water vortex devices (basically 2 screwcaps with a hole in the middle) for about 5 bucks. I attached 2 large neo magnets, one on each side of the vortex tube. Place the full botttle on the top, give it a little shake and the water forms a tornado-like vortex as it flows into the empty bottle below. The magnets remove the memory from the water.
The water tastes significantly better, I have sampled it on several friends who agree there is an obvious taste difference. It tastes softer, for lack of a better word.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wow,finally something ive known about forever put forth to me with information. . . i've always been well adapted musically. . . give me any amount of time on any instrument, i can learn it by ear, and relate every other musical instrument with whatever instrument you want me to. .. if that makes sense,. . . i have a very good ear for music. . but most pianos i have heard, in whatever pitch, the c note always has sounded off to me, i've always been able to hear it. . . except in classical music, the c is always perfect sounding. . . i hear in colors (color hearing) for anyone who has an ear for music you should know what i talk about. . and also have played the didgeridoo (spelling?) for healing purposes. . . i believe there is definitly something deeper than the music itself, the resonance it created within your body. . . would love to hear a lot more scientific explanations on this subject! starred and flagged!



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There is an out fit that i heard about on the C.B.C.radio out canada that has been doin work with beds that use the tones oa the harpsichord to heal and soothe.They claim it seems they have to adjust the tone to the feelings of discomfort or pleasure at different focal points on the bed and the areas that are focused on to heal.
Some might make the patient nausious while anouther might feel bliss???



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
WOW, Sizzle, I am so proud of you...this is great information. It seems the universe is connected through mathematics (of which music is a form), and vibrations that are felt and not felt in our normal physical world.

This makes so much sense! As has already been stated, all throughout the Bible we read "make a joyful noise unto the Lord". AND, yes there is power in numbers. We are told whenever two or more of us gather to pray, our prayers are emphasized to the Lord and heard more easily (I can't think of a better way to put it...maybe someone else can). And yes, they did dance in the Bible, and the orthodox Jews still dance at weddings just as they did in the Old Testament.

Have you ever noticed the Jews praying at the wailing wall swaying back and forth? Everything seems to be connected through sound...sounds we can hear, sounds we can't hear, vibrations and math. I always had the feeling that the walls fell at Jericho because of the vibrational effect of the trumpets and all the timed marching. Not to mention, I believe archaeology has discovered the city of Jericho was not built very well, so God telling Joshua to march around the city playing trumpets was good instruction, eh?

Perhaps the healers of old knew how to pass healing vibration through their bodies into the sick. Sometimes, all it took was touch to heal someone of leprosy or blindness.

If string theory is correct, everything is made of tiny vibrating strings of substance. This has really gotten me thinking. Thanks Sizzle!



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by immedicated
wow,finally something ive known about forever put forth to me with information. . . i've always been well adapted musically. . . give me any amount of time on any instrument, i can learn it by ear, and relate every other musical instrument with whatever instrument you want me to. .. if that makes sense,. . . i have a very good ear for music. . but most pianos i have heard, in whatever pitch, the c note always has sounded off to me, i've always been able to hear it. . . except in classical music, the c is always perfect sounding. . . i hear in colors (color hearing) for anyone who has an ear for music you should know what i talk about. . and also have played the didgeridoo (spelling?) for healing purposes. . .

Another member here has posted as to using the digideridoo for healing purposes, also. Maybe there is something to it.
Also, in one of my early posts on this thread, mention was made of the 'C' note being different.
There was also an allusion to colors in my course of study as well. So, I would say that you probably are on the right path. Thanks for sharing.



posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker
 


You are welcome, IR,
I am pleased that you and others are enjoying it. I know that I was fascinated from the moment my friend shared this with me.
You made some very interesting points as well.
(Btw, Your avatar is cracking me up!)






top topics



 
91
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join