It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by banyan
this correlates, me thinks, to your theory...

Genetic Music: Music From DNA and Protein Samples
whozoo.org...

I do believe that you are correct. Thank you.
It seems that this field of study is not limited.

The individuals and teams described below have taken advantage of the multiple biochemical and biophysical properties of both DNA and proteins to make the genetic patterns of these macromolecules audible. As Hofstadter first suggested, music is a natural medium for expressing the complex patterns of proteins and their encoding DNAs. Both consist of a linear sequence of elements whose real meaning lies in their combinations.

Hayashi and Munakata , using a system that assigned pitches to the four DNA bases according to their thermal stability within the interval of a fifth, found that converting the DNA sequences to music helped to expose the meaning of specific sequences and made remembering and recognizing specific DNA patterns easier. Dr. Munakata has continued to explore music as way of understanding gene and protein sequences. A more detailed exposition of his ideas and samples of his musical translations of DNA and protein sequences can be found at his beautiful web site at:
www.toshima.ne.jp...
whozoo.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have observed thus far that there should be a method available to please nearly everyone.
I see some that will appeal to the Christian, the non-Christian, the various eastern religions, and reikki.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Interesting, I have heard that sound can (and is?) used as a weapon in the US. Also, I think it was on BBC, they had a program of animals and sounds. Apparently, the "sixth sence" they have - how they can react to a coming volcanic eruption or tsunami - is because they "hear" the sound much better than humans do. Elephants use "sound in the ground" to listen for other elephants, for example.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Karras

Yes!
Very good point!
Thank you for submitting the other side of the coin.
Could you give some other instances?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't know how sounds affect some of you guys, but I can think of an example of a negative effect. When I used to walk to school in the mornings, and the big trucks would speed by, I felt like the noise was affecting my balance.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Research in 1950 at the Max Planck Institute in Germany found that when a mechanically created scalar wave was introduced into a petrie dish containing living cells, the cells separated, lost their clumping and became more active within the fluid medium. This is a significant finding. All disease, injury or degeneration is accompanied by swelling and stasis in blood and lymphatic circulation. The body’s healing substances are then immobilized. Apparently the expansion aspect of the scalar energy improves circulation by removing the pressures. We have found that the scalar energy remarkably reduces swelling. I doubt that this occurs from ionization of fluids because the zero-frequency of the scalar is not ionized.”

Improving chemistry.

“Puharich found improvement in the immune and endocrine systems from in vitro study of scalars. Rein did extensive biological studies using the Teslar watch. Lymphocytes exposed to the Teslar watch scalars increased proliferation by 75% compared to the same watch without a scalar coil. Using other scalar generators he discovered a modulation of basic biochemical communication between nerve cells. Byrd also showed scalar energy increased the strength of low-level EEG frequencies. Rein found individual differences in biological responses to both electromagnetic fields and scalar energy. Our research has shown that the individual’s signature pattern of the electromagnetic field, probably the coherency of the individual’s field,

cellphonesafety.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Cell towers and electricity is part of our world. We aren’t going to get rid of it, even though a few communities have forced the cell towers off their property. Our best best is not only to learn to live with it, but learn to transcend it, get better because of it, and enjoy all the benefits of our technologies.

cellphonesafety.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

LUXOR Light continues to evolve in its own spiritual evolution anchoring the frequencies and languages of the Stars and Awakening us to remember who we are at the Core Soul Level and beyond.
Evolving to awakening to the language of "Hiburu" the Mother Tongue of the Angels - the Ancient language of Light, we are assisted into dimensions and realms bringing us into the New Era where Heaven exists on Earth.
It has been said that "if we are to speak with the Gods then we must first learn the language of the Gods". LUXOR Light awakens you to the language of Hiburu so you too can speak the language of the Angels, the language of Light that heals DNA through the light codes passed through the language.

Christina holds the "Keys" of Awakening that take us to a Higher Universal Intelligence and has the ability to pass on the Keys to assist us with "The End Times". The Keys are awakened within us when we come to a state of "Harmlessness", and LUXOR Light anchors this state of Being.

From Lord Metatron, Lord Enoch and the teacher Ahkenaton and the Ascended Master "Lord Serapis Bey" at the Ascension retreat of Luxor, to those of us that accept this energy, amazing healing and growth can be achieved.

luxorlight.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

"On the Continent Lakhovsky's work attracted a great deal of attention in scientific circles, particularly in Germany and Italy. Italian investigators were among the first to study Lakhovsky's theories and put them to the test in laboratories and clinics. It was, of course, to be expected that the new science of Radiobiology should make a special appeal to the intellectual heirs of Galvani, Volta and Marconi. It is somewhat depressing to observe that in England, the country of Faraday and Clerk Maxwell, Lakhovsky's theories have not yet received the attention they deserve.

What are Lakhovsky's general theories? Mark Clement sums them up neatly in Chapter One of The Waves That Heal:
"The fundamental principle of Lakhovsky's scientific system may be summed up in the axiom 'Every living being emits radiation'. Guided by this principle Lakhovsky was able to explain such diverse phenomena as instinct in animals, migration in birds, health, disease, and, in general, all the manifestations of organic life.
"According to Lakhovsky the nucleus of a living cell may be compared to an electrical oscillating circuit. This nucleus consists of tubular filaments and chromosomes made up of insulating material and filled with a conducting fluid containing all the mineral salts found in sea water. These filaments constitute minute oscillating circuits endowed with capacity and inductance and capable of oscillating according to a specific frequency. They are comparable to the circuits, coils and windings of radio receivers."

www.alternativehealth.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Viktor Schauberger, the brilliant Austrian scientist, working in the 1940’s and 50’s, may have been the first to study micro vortexes in water. Interestingly, micro vortexes carry the same basic structure as DNA! More recently, scientists in Hong Kong have demonstrated that micro vortexes can be created in the laboratory and are used to manipulate single DNA molecules. In other words, the bore of the micro vortex approaches that of the DNA double helix. It seems like divine irony that the very mechanism that may have created DNA is now being employed to manipulate it!

To summarise, we propose that the first strands of DNA were created in the micro vortex environments of primordial hydrothermal vents. Should micro vortexes be discovered within microscopic bubbles we have a model that begins to resemble living cells: a membrane (the surface of the bubble) with strands of DNA within.

If sound was indeed the trigger for life, it follows that sound alone should be able to heal life. The sound of ocean waves is certainly calming but the sounds imbedded within them may healing at a level we can currently only guess at.

jeffsutherland.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Many chronic dieseases today are caused or aggravated by bioengineered mycoplasma that now infect most of the population. The recent Lyme flu has caused long term sinus and other problems in some of those afflicted. The root of this problem appears to be mycoplasma.

Don Scott's work on investigating the origin of these mycoplasma is provided below. Those wanting more detailed analysis of the origins of Lyme disease should read Lab 257, a thoroughly researched analysis of decades of violation of EPA regulations and common sense at Plum Island. Click here for an excellent video of blood microscopy showing the Lyme mycoplasma. They are the small spherical white dots in the video that tend to attach to red blood cells and cause energy depletion. Dr. Shyh-Ching Lo mentioned by Don Scott below has a patent on Mycoplasma fermentans extracted from AIDs patients. These are seen in the photo above and in the video.

Most research on Lyme disease focuses on eliminating the Borrellia spirochetes with antibiotics as these are the most immediately disabling. However, the spirochetes can be removed in a few hours with frequencies. The more difficult organisms are the viruses, the fungi, and the mycoplasma. The mycoplasma are often infected with nanobacteria so eliminating them will cause a nanobacteria herxheimer reaction. Thus nanobacteria needs to be dealt with as well as the primary symptom of nanobacteria infection is the need for excessive amounts of sleep. This is commonly seen in those with chronic Lyme infections.

jeffsutherland.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Several strains of mycoplasma have been "engineered" to become more dangerous. They are now being blamed for AIDS, cancer, CFS, MS, CJD and other neurosystemic diseases.

There are 200 species of Mycoplasma. Most are innocuous and do no harm; only four or five are pathogenic. Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus strain) probably comes from the nucleus of the Brucella bacterium. This disease agent is not a bacterium and not a virus; it is a mutated form of the Brucella bacterium, combined with a visna virus, from which the mycoplasma is extracted.

The pathogenic Mycoplasma used to be very innocuous, but biological warfare research conducted between 1942 and the present time has resulted in the creation of more deadly and infectious forms of Mycoplasma.

Researchers extracted this mycoplasma from the Brucella bacterium and actually reduced the disease to a crystalline form. They "weaponized" it and tested it on an unsuspecting public in North America.

Despite reporting flaws, there has clearly been an increased incidence of all the neuro/systemic degenerative diseases since World War II and especially since the 1970s with the arrival of previously unheard-of diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and AIDS.

According to DR Shyh-Ching Lo, senior researcher at The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and one of America's top mycoplasma researchers, this disease agent causes many illnesses including AIDS, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn's colitis, Type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Wegener's disease and collagen-vascular diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's.

DR Charles Engel, who is with the US National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, stated the following at an NIH meeting on February 7, 2000: "I am now of the view that the probable cause of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia is the mycoplasma..."

I have all the official documents to prove that mycoplasma is the disease agent in chronic fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia as well as in AIDS, multiple sclerosis and many other illnesses.

jeffsutherland.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death.

"The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Recent experimental evidence has shown that laser pulses tuned to the right frequency can kill certain viruses. However, locating these so-called resonant frequencies is a bit of trial and error.

jeffsutherland.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Of all of these stories about the frustrated efforts of alternative thinking wending its way into mainstream medicine, the most interesting (and most terrifying) is that of Dr Royal Rife. You see, Dr Rife had discovered a very inexpensive means of curing not only cancer, but some of the most dreaded diseases in society today such as the Ebola virus and AIDS. His research was destroyed, his associates harassed and some even killed, and after years of hounding he died of an overdose administered to him in Grossmont Hospital, in San Diego, California.

Rife was probably one of the most brilliant (not to mention persistent) scientists ever to have walked upon this planet. He won 14 awards from the government for his research and was given an honorary medical degree from the University of Heidleberg.

When the technology didn't exist, Rife invented it. Financed by millionaires like Henry Timken, Rife invented the Universal Microscope with 5,682 parts. It was a miraculous machine that could see things smaller than waves of light (which was then and is still today thought to be impossible). Rife was the first to see a live virus. Today's electron

www.mnwelldir.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The AMA wanted a cut. Drug companies pressed for more proof before allowing his instruments to be used. It seems that when a medical device wants FDA approval, each and every use must be evaluated (at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars). Now, keep in mind that Rife had built his microscope and instruments and had worked for decades studying and destroying microbes all before 1930. From 1934 to 1939 doctors all over America used the Rife machines to cure disease, and all over America doctors were being pressured to stop this practice. Offices were broken into and their machines were confiscated. With the backing of the AMA an engineer working with Rife, filed suit against Rife, and this was the beginning of the end. The unending court battles wore Rife down, and the more depressed he got, the heavier he drank and then came the unexpected, the terrifying conclusion: his microscope was stolen and soon afterwards his laboratory went up in flames and his records and research burnt entirely. The Burnett Lab in New Jersey where Rife's work was being independently validated burned to the ground. Dr Milbank Johnson, a supporter of Rife's and one of the people who had worked to validate Rife's research was poisoned. Dr Nemes who was duplicating Rife's work just 40 miles from Rife's own lab was killed in a mysterious fire that consumed his lab and research papers. Rife's closest associate was given a grant for $200,000 and quickly vanished. People who had worked with Rife suddenly denied knowing him. Rife sunk further and further into depression and alcoholism. By 1940, Rife's work had been wiped out entirely. Every time he tried to pull himself back on track to reduplicate his research, he was hounded and harassed and finally his life ended in a hospital by an overdose that was not self-administered.

www.mnwelldir.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I do hope that some of you will get a chance to check out some of the links provided here. I will be back online this afternoon to discuss them with you, or you may discuss among yourselves. Thank you for reading.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Interesting you bring this up. I just downloaded a 2 hour radio broadcast about John Bedini talking about Rife. Bedini was also interested in this area of research and believed it was genuine. I would post the broadcast, but I might have found a "computer" virus within it.

Here's one of the video John talks about on the broadcast with Rense.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Bedini visited Rife's house and was trying to rebuild his microscope, and to find the frequencies that rife had used to kill the virus. It should also be noted that Nikola Tesla discovered this as well, but not many people listened. I mean if you could cure disease this way, it would change the world dramatically, but I can see how a lot of people wouldn't want that to come to fruition. I still have the broadcast on another computer that is if you want to dissect the file and make sure there's no virus within it, maybe you could get something out of it, or just simply try and locate it somewhere else, as it Bedini explains a good deal how it worked, down to the exact circuits used to produce the frequency mix. He says in the broadcast that he had a webpage dedicated to all this information, but I haven't found it. We could knock out the worlds diseases in a day with this technology and very cheaply, which is why there's probably a huge opposition to this.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sizzle great theard!! Stars and Flagged

I truly believe that music at certain notes can make all sorts of things happen.

Here is the story of the wall of Jericho in the Book of Joshua. Its when the children of Israel walk around the wall one time each day for 7 days. And on the 7th day they play their trumpets and the walls fall.

Joshua 6:3-27 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

3And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.

4And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.

5And it shall come to pass, that when they make a long blast with the ram's horn, and when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city shall fall down flat, and the people shall ascend up every man straight before him.

6And Joshua the son of Nun called the priests, and said unto them, Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests bear seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD.

7And he said unto the people, Pass on, and compass the city, and let him that is armed pass on before the ark of the LORD.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by whoreallyknows]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

8And it came to pass, when Joshua had spoken unto the people, that the seven priests bearing the seven trumpets of rams' horns passed on before the LORD, and blew with the trumpets: and the ark of the covenant of the LORD followed them.

9And the armed men went before the priests that blew with the trumpets, and the rereward came after the ark, the priests going on, and blowing with the trumpets.

10And Joshua had commanded the people, saying, Ye shall not shout, nor make any noise with your voice, neither shall any word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I bid you shout; then shall ye shout.

11So the ark of the LORD compassed the city, going about it once: and they came into the camp, and lodged in the camp.

12And Joshua rose early in the morning, and the priests took up the ark of the LORD.

13And seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD went on continually, and blew with the trumpets: and the armed men went before them; but the rereward came after the ark of the LORD, the priests going on, and blowing with the trumpets.

14And the second day they compassed the city once, and returned into the camp: so they did six days.

15And it came to pass on the seventh day, that they rose early about the dawning of the day, and compassed the city after the same manner seven times: only on that day they compassed the city seven times.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

16And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with the trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city.

17And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.

18And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.

19But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the LORD.

20So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

21And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

22But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her.

23And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel.

24And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD.

25And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.

26And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.

27So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join