It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

A stunning assertion! I will certainly look into experimenting with this, the proviso being that for it to be effective, we need to define a real "problem" which is to be addressed, the phrase "repairing DNA" is a little vague

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes I realize this is a very old thread, but I just came across it on a "music and DNA" search on ATS. I think it has some excellent information and I plan on reading it in it's entirety. But the main reason for my post is this video, 'Sound, Vibration And The Interaction With DNA'. Actually there are several threads on ATS about music and DNA but this one called to me loudest. Plus I didn't want to start a new thread when this one is so awesome.

Since it's a fact that music can affect our blood pressure, heart rate, stress hormone levels and IMMUNE SYSTEM ACTIVITY, it seems that it might be important to readdress for those who may have forgotten or newly investigate for those who don't know, which would include me. I've just begun listening to different sounds and music to help me with my sleep issues which I've had for years and refuse to take medication for and melatonin has a reverse effect on me. So I now get to dive into a whole new realm which I am unfamiliar, so that's very exciting for me. I thought since I just found this thread, others might be interested as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
hmm

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join