It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Premier Show 01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

BTS MIX Premier Show 01

On this, the premier of The BTS Mix Show, Spencer and Doc illicit advice for a lovelorn poster and share secret strategies on how NOT to keep a girl. They’ll also cover entertainment news involving the early return of 24 and the new Indiana Jones movie. Spencer will share some of the worst childhood fears of members and Doc will explain how you can become the next Mr. or Ms. BTS. More fun topic threads and lively discussions on this premiere of The BTS Mix Show!

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY OR GO TO THE BELOW TOP SECRET HOME BELOW

length: 26:46
file: atsmix_2865.mp3
size: 12550k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

VISIT The BELOW TOP SECRET Home NOW

[edit on 3/13/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Let me break the ice here by saying that I think you guys did a good job, right out of the box! Atleast they didn't give you guys the nasty old studio like they did to us. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can do!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Nice show guys...

I know that theres a minimum to apply for the Mr. and Miss BTS.. but is there a age limit.. I'm thinking of something in a pink chiffon for Dave and perhaps something in black leather for myself..

really looking forward to hear what you guys come up with next...

Johnny

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wanted to let a few folks post first to be sure the community didn't think you SUCK before I posted anything.

Seriously, 126 people started on the BTS MIX quest. Narrowed down to 30, 18, Top 3 and we end up with you two. Just goes to show that the system doesn't work!

All kidding aside, I couldn't be prouder of your first effort and know that you both are just beginning on a magical mystery tour with a bright future.

All my best.

Dave

P.S. Get your buttockes back to work on next week's show!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BTS MIX! YEAH!
I love it. Great first show. I'm looking forward to the next, and next, and next..........
Nice job all.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You all are way too kind! I am blushing...

Show 2 is on the way!!!

Keep any feedback coming! Help us make this show the best it can be. If you have an idea, Spencer and I want to hear it.

- Doc

new topics

top topics

join