It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Above Politics Show 07

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Above Politics Show 07

The AP Boys, Martin and Justin, get their hands dirty with some very messy political mud. Justin has a lot to say about Geraldine Ferraro. Martin gives the former New York Governor "Client # 9", Elliot Spitzer a good razzing, while Justin talks about the totally wicked coolness of being Legally Blind. Is New York ready for a Blind governor? Martin forecasts pain and misery for the U.S. economy, and the decline of U.S. power. Is it too late to buy gold? Could we really see a day when the once mighty American economy comes to a stop? Listen to Martin and Justin tell it like it is, if you dare!

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY OR GO TO THE ABOVEPOLITICS.COM HOME BELOW

length: 40:44
file: atsmix_2864.mp3
size: 14326k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

VISIT The ABOVE POLITICS Home NOW

[edit on 3/13/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Midlothian Question refers to Scottish Members of Parliament who also have a voice in running the rest of the UK.

Source

Still listening to the show more thoughts later.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I should point out that it was peace82670 who first pointed that Carter was still alive. I merely explained how he is still alive.

IMO Ferraro comments were a deliberate ploy from the Clinton camp designed to stir up either racism or doubt that Obama is the man for the job. The saying " there is such thing as an accident " springs to mind. It is only natural China and Russia will have closer trade and diplomatic relationship. It is my understanding that Siberia has untapped resources that China is hungry for.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

I need to make my questions harder!!! After last weeks duck, xpert11 has the right answer.

Well Done and points will be on there way

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I forgot to ask this in my last post.

In terms of guests on the show are you looking for people to talk about a specific topic ?

The same question applies to debates .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martin Bain
reply to post by xpert11

I need to make my questions harder!!! After last weeks duck, xpert11 has the right answer.

Well Done and points will be on there way

Done

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

xpert11, if you have got say thing to say and it relates to politics, we want to hear it. If you have a point of view, expect us to challenge it!!

We had harlenhottie on the show a few weeks back as she had a story about missing votes.

On the debates, there will need to be an agreed topic, so find an ATS chum and let us know.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

We must get better with this. Sorry Peace82670

I touched on the same point you have made about the "race" question in the show, at some stage this will be made an issue. Of course, Sen McCain will, of course say that race is not the point, and someone may be hung out to dry on this one, but you can not undo what has been said.

So, is America ready to vote "a black man" in as president?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I dunno...I was skeptical about the Carter thing. Xpert11 made me feel better by explaining HOW Carter is still with us. If we can get Xpert11 o nteh show, we should do so.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
News Flash: Martin and I are planning to have ATS Moderator HarlemHottie back to the show next week to bring us up to speed on her story.

I'd like to invite you all to review her thread and post your questions HERE, if you have any. Martin and I will ask them during our interview. We'll read your name on the air, too.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes. Martin and I are staying busy. We're glad that this ATS Member can come back to fill us in on what could be the most under reported story of this election, so far.

You're not hearing about this one on CNN, Fox News, or any other MSM outlet. You're only getting this one of the AP Show.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martin Bain
reply to post by xpert11

xpert11, if you have got say thing to say and it relates to politics, we want to hear it. If you have a point of view, expect us to challenge it!!

We had harlenhottie on the show a few weeks back as she had a story about missing votes.

On the debates, there will need to be an agreed topic, so find an ATS chum and let us know.

So , I have a question…maybe it is more like few in one.
I will be somewhat honest here and I may end up killing myself in the process, but what the heck.
Let’s put aside the fact that most of the people who support Barrack Obama cannot name one thing he has done legislatively since he has been in the Senate. Let’s forget for a minute, even campaign mangers for him have trouble finding some obscure thing he has done or come up with nothing at all...unify people doesn’t count.
I am curious about this…
While there is nothing wrong with it, the black community is so upfront about doing things for their community and seem to ignore all the advances that had been made in a very short time. But things can go overboard. We tend to forget we are not in the sixties anymore like people make it out.
So here it is…A black man in the White House with an agenda...well, it is frightening. It’s no different than having David Duke.
How can truly “color-blind” people vote for a man who has a racist wife and an even more bigoted pastor? While the two may not completely mirror the views of Barrack Obama himself, it speaks volumes to the type of man who would choose such a woman for a lifetime mate and the kind of a man he seeks for spiritual advice. Doesn’t it seem people are so captivated by his skin color and speaking ability, they forget or refuse to look into him as they would a white man? Isn’t THAT racist... to not hold him up to the same level of scrutiny?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
HH is an ATS Moderator. She can take the hard questions. Don't be embarrassed about asking what's really on your mind.

You've got an opportunity to do something here that you'll never see in teh mainstream media. CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox would all be too "afraid" to as the kinds of questions that the ATS Membership really wants the answers to. THIS is why I signed up for The Above Politics Show.

Take your best shot.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Er, Justin,

300 billion dollars divided by 300 million people is 1,000 dollars per person, not 1 million dollars.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, that just goes to show you what I know. Those numbers are too big. Not reasonable, i says...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
My response to the discussion about how China can overtake the US as the worlds number one economic power can be found here . My podcast acts as my response to the show.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

This is a discussion point I have been driving at as the "non-American" on the show, it this really interests me as in the UK we have had a white female as PM and have a history of very powerful females monarchies.

And I commend you for raising a tough subject.

What say the rest of you?

And if you want to come on the show and discuss this voice to voice, so to speak, just let either Justin or I know.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The linehup of questions for HarlemHottie looks to be pretty tough. Keep 'em coing, if you want to learn something new that's just been driving you nuts with curiosity.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just a reminder, folks. HarmHottie's interview happens soon. If you have qestions for her, please post them here. We're getting plenty through u2's, but we'd like to see them poster here so that everyone can get some idea of what we'll be doing.

new topics

top topics

join