It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Disappear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

How to Disappear?

www.latimes.com

But when it comes to content that's not created by the user himself or herself, completely disappearing online often runs into legal barriers, cautions Daniel Solove
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.boston.com
www.aim.org
thephoenix.com

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What does it take to get off the “grid”?

What would it take to disappear from society?

First off, before I go any farther into this thread, the thread is speculative. The reason I say this is because I think, after some research, is that it is now against the law to completely fall of the face of society! The artilce hints at it...and basicaly if you disapear from any computer record...your gone!! No SSN, no credit transactions etc.

I became interested in this by doing some research on a mafia kingpin who goes by the name of Whitey Bulger. Whitey hails from Bean town (Boston) and not only did he have major Mafia clout, he played the FBI as well as the local Bean town popo.

I followed some of his reach all the way to Tulsa, Ok. where he ordered a hit on a Tulsa business man which was carried out at the Southern Hills Golf Clubhouse back in the 1980’s. The hit was carried out by “Rico”…a FBI agent who had retired in Las Vegas before the info of his double play came to light. Below shows the links to one of the few men who completely disappeared…James Whitey Bulger. (The Departed..based on Whitey shows him being killed…he did not die..he is 79 years of age last seen in San Deigo..2006)

www.boston.com...
groups.google.com...

www.aim.org...
thephoenix.com...

So, now to the meat of the thread. The how to of disappearing.
I refer to Whitey because he is the only guy I am aware of who just disappeared, even in the face of FBI and local Police. He is on the top ten FBI list.

How can someone disappear in America if they want to find you?

You could never use a credit card, cash only, live in a populated area with mega cash….

You would never be able to contact any former family or friends.

You could only use a “pay as you go phone”

Are there still any old hippies out there who have pulled off the feat of living completely under the radar?

How can you completely disappear in America?

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-3-2008 by whiteraven]

join