It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Ron Paul warns of Global economic collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

(Video) Ron Paul warns of Global economic collapse

rawstory.com

Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) Warns of Worldwide Economic Collapse.

The following video is from C-SPAN’s Congress Coverage, broadcast on March 12, 2008

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What an absolute shame that our MSM shafted and shunned this guy from any coverage. He may well have been our last hope...Instead we'll have another (minimal) 4 years of idiotic policies from more corporate hand-selected goons...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
He may have slipped out of the race but at least he is continuing the good fight

Personally, I am no longer convinced that any President could have saved us. Ron Paul has fulfilled his purpose in this life by convincing some of us that a moral and ethical awakening CAN save us. That's more than the current President ever accomplished.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Forget sticking to the constitution. Paul has it ALL WRONG. This isn't about adhering to the constitution.

This is the result of a Betrayal...of AMERICAN REVOLUTION

The American Revolution was fought to free the New World from despotism of the British Monarchy only to be betrayed into subjugation under Capitalistic Dictatorship.

In the Constitutional Convention of 1787, Delegates predominantly did not represent the common people--but, rather, the politically, economically, and militarily powerful of the times.

Distrustful of the judgment of common citizens, Delegates considered Democracy a threat to dominance of society by the politically and economically elite.

Under the Constitution:
Presidents and Members of Congress were not--AND ARE NOT NOW--required to possess KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS for office, resulting in a long succession of non-knowledgeable, non-competent Presidents and Members of Congress.

The only qualifications for high office were--and still are--age, residence, and citizenship.

www.newusconstitution.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This thread only has 70+ views and 3 replies. How is this possible?? Ron Paul is the only person in a power position that SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!!

We can debate UFO's, we can debate 911, we can debate Spitzer, we can debate Drugs in our water system (how is this news, this has been going on forever), but at the end of the day WE as a Country, in the end, only control OUR COUNTRY!!!

I have never voted my entire life and I still bang my head against the wall wondering why Ron Paul is not President. If we still control who is President of OUR Country (I can debate anyone as far as whether the Citizens actually control who is President of our Country) than EVERYONE who is a normal Human Being should of voted for Ron Paul to represent the Republican party in this years Presidential election.

I still believe he is the only one who can defeat Hillary in the election. If anyone believes that Barak will win the Democratic Rep. election they need to understand history and understand the END GAME. This CANT be a Conspiracy theory because it has gone on too long and at that point can be proven. The lineage of Presidents is set, THEY have already written our fate.

The only way this can change is a HUMAN REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The thing is... we don't have 4 years to sacrifice to another puppet President.

Our economy is in dire circumstances, not caused solely by Bush but many Presidents and Congress Persons, dating all the way back to 1913.

We have spent the savings of our grandfathers and our fathers. We then proceeded to finance our consumption through debt. We've sent most of it (our wealth) to China... who is living below their means, thus saving money (and earning interest), while we live beyond our means, thus going into massive debt (and paying interest).

Where will we ever get the money to continue this charade?

[edit on 3/14/08 by Angry Danish]

new topics

top topics

join