It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funding Foreign Military while Dumping on American Veterans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Funding Foreign Military while Dumping on American Veterans

www.newswithviews.com

How many times do we hear politicians say how much they respect our active duty military and honor our veterans? From presidents to members of Congress since 911, it's become a staple of Washington, DC., double speak. The reality is far different. Not only have the same elected officials lied and dragged the American people into one war after another we didn't want, they have betrayed those who do come home. Three sitting presidents in a row, Bush, Sr., Clinton and Bush, Jr., have allowed the use of depleted uranium to kill not only the indigenous population of Iraq, but our own. The links at the bottom of this column tell the real story.

Our veterans coming home from these unholy invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as our freedom fighters still alive who fought in Viet Nam and other foreign wars, continue to be dumped on Washington, DC. Let me tell you the ways:

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Okay, I'd like everyone to chime in here, including our military guys...I think this article brings up some good points, and some I don't hear too much reporting on.

What do you guys think is causing the MASS ILLNESS of our vets? Is it the use of Depleted Uranium? Chemical weapons?

Chime in your thoughts on this article please...

www.newswithviews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join