It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Seven Seals, My Armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have had three huge meditations. The first one has led me to find some info regarding what I saw:

"I have given man the mind of an animal until SEVEN times passes for him" says God in the Bible. It is your SEVEN seals or chakras.

The entire creation story in Genesis, is talking about creating the human mind potential, but first, the seven seals must open.

But can we enter into Meditation? and kill out the the three destructive horses within us, so that the fourth spiritual horse can control our minds. The black horse represents the INTELLECTUAL, the pale horse is the PHYSICAL and the red horse is the EMOTIONAL. Meshach, shedrach and abendegosource

In meditation, I saw that I had gold seals in my body. They were locked.
I received a Ghost whilst like this and immediately upon receiving this Ghost, all of my seals opened and I felt different.

I just wonder being as the body contains seals and Revelation/God opening seals is coincidental? It wasn't until I received the Ghost, that my seals were opened. I saw an actual Ghost with a body of a man, the Ghost walked into my body and then walked out. It was this moment that I discovered my seals had been opened.

Edgar Cayce speaks of chakras being the seals also.

During the last 3 or so years, I have seen many things in meditations. Some of which I don't understand and I am still working through them to gain clarity. Some have been disturbing like what is described in Revelations. Terrible wars, fireballs etc, end times stuff. But, some of the things run parallel with my personal experiences and my life = psychological analysis/review.

I came out of this meditation after my seals were closed up again and realised all the stuff that came out when opened was gone (emotions, grief, my life experiences).

EDIT to state that I am not suggesting the world amargeddon is to do with me personally, but I think that the seven seals are within each of us and we have our own personal armageddon. ?
Interesting to see that Edgar Cayce believes this too.

Perhaps the individual's armageddon, collectively manifests a world or global one?

cheers

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My thoughts maybe too way out there but I will just bump this just in case it has been missed. I am interested to get some other members thoughts regarding this.

I read again St Germain - Earth Birth Changes and it is a fascinating read.

Armageddon - A New Perspective

"The battle of Armageddon as it is waged within your own being
St Germain through Azena, ST. GERMAIN, Earth's Birth Changes, Triad Publishers, Australia, ISBN: 0 646 13607 0, pg 23 - 24

And this book also refers to the chakras as 'seals'.

I also read Revelations again last night:

There are two whores of Babylon. One rides the Beast, one does not. One is 'literal', one is 'symbolic'...

Rev 18: 4-24:
11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Could this also be when a woman no longer wishes for these things?
What would happen if a woman did not want these material things or lusted after them (the material world). NB, 'departed from thee'; found no more in thee... no lust or desire is found in thee for these things?

I suppose when I used to spend money on expensive clothes and keep up with fashion, I was the loved by the retailer and I am sure, that when I stopped spending my money there, the retailer lamented over the loss of my money.

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Perhaps this signifies entertainment and parties? Perhaps the craftsmen signifies when someone gets a builder in to renovate their home, build a home. How many women want a nice fancy home? How many women put pressure on themselves or their partners to have the best, finest things = materialism?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I believe you are on to something. I cannot prove you are right or wrong, but my intuition says you are right.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

It seems I need to meditate on the answer

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I will tend to say that the secret meanings are there for those that care. For others its just pearls before swine. I let on to several things that were trampled and the swine turned and rent me here, so keep in mind they may not be ready.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just posted this on another thread but felt I should post it here for feedback, it is relevent to my premise:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted by Thurisaz, on April 14, 2008 at 22:06 GMT

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Gospel of Thomas:

"If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you."

Just thought about throwing this in there. If this is true, and God is within and all around us, that means we are the same as God.

This will be confusing but I will try to explain what I saw

I meditated on this very issue = Kingdom of God is within me.

I saw inside myself but what I saw was in me was also outside of me. What I saw from the inside was slightly different on the outside but it was the same.

Within me, I was made up of four people. One man, one woman. Each had a dual counterpart so equal four parts of myself. Because each part made up who I was/I am.

Now on the outside, there were four beasts sitting around me. One was a lion, one was an eagle, one was an ox and the other was a hawk. Each part of myself had a corresponding 'beast'.

From the outside, I could see I was sitting in the centre of them but when I looked, I was looking through the eyes of the male me. The female me was invisible because the male was sitting there.. maybe the male me is God?

I am still trying to work it out especially as I was shown something went wrong with the Kingdom of God inside of me. I saw that one of my male selves was missing, one had killed the other, so when I look inside of me, I saw that there was a ghost there.

now this is even stranger, in the meditation God asked me to return the ghost "unto him", so I did.

When I returned the ghost to God, his Ghost, I then saw the four parts of me were complete and the four beasts were where they should be.

Now the ghost has gone and the beasts are all there. Once the Kingdom was completed or restored, I now see that I am a vessel for the Holy Spirit.

And now, that is all I am. Strange but there is something to this. Just wish I could figure it out.

cheers

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Good question and perspective.

The holy scripture often prophecizes in single form when they actually mean a multitude of people and not a single man (even though it sometimes sounds like they are talking about one person). Therefor it could be possible that they could also be speaking of a multitude while actually meaning something to be individually interpreted.

But the end of times prophecy is not from the book of revelations originally, but from the book of Daniel originally. Read that version instead

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'll never forget listening to npr a day after katrina. A woman called in and said she heard a trumpet blow just before landfall. She was quite sincere. This was no natural trumpet blow by her description.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I only bring this here because of the mention of Ezekiels Wheel and it relates to this:

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
There is a link between true stars and "shooting stars"...

In the process of forming stars, some dust gets left over, which forms planets and we believe, the left over bits form comets and asteroids, which is where meteors come from. There is probably more to it than that, but that's the basic gist of it as far as we can tell at this time. It's worth remembering that we are also made from that same dust that once was a star, so we really are deeply connected to stars!

well in a recent meditation that is what I have seen. I saw 'me' in a tiny white star. I then saw the colour change to blue, then I saw that other star dust created other things. I saw how my star faded. That happened whenI came to Earth.

These images are GREAT!!! The link will take you to other images of the brilliance of our universe:

Infant Stars in the Small Magellanic Cloud

Supernova 1987A: Halo for a Vanished Star

It has been hard to find an image of what I saw in meditation.
The closest thing to it was this: (but the colours are wrong as it is a diagram. I saw my energy spiraling perfectly around me. I was in the centre, the positive +++) and started off like this:

a neutral atom

then I saw other 'stardust/energy' joining up with me, I changed to this:

Carbon-12: 6 protons + 6 neutrons

The “atomic number” of an atom is equal to the number of protons in its nucleusGreat info!! Click here

Perhaps that is really all I am? Perhaps I got to see that I am just star dust/energy that changes with environs, other energy?

atomic structure

When I came out of the meditation, I kept thinking that it reminded me of a flower. The star looked like a flower. It ended up with many petals but it was perfectly balanced, so both equal number of neutrons and protons.

flower of life image (but there was no border around my flower)

and this image flower of life crop circle

I saw then when I was the flower/star/energy other stars around me:

ancient flower of life

Ezekiels Wheel
I saw the energy in motion, energy reactions or a flow of energy. I saw it perfectly synchronized and thought that perfection was Ezekiel's Wheels. I definitely came away feeling that everyone had their own Ezekiel wheel (I saw the neutrons that were flowing around me where 'wheels') so many wheels, wheels within wheels. But I saw a lot of energy around me that was not in balance or flow of the cosmos.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

new topics

top topics

join