It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost Boys: The Tribe': Exclusive Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yup,thats right,21 years later........Lost Boys 2
Im at a lack of words over this.
The first one was good,imo,but a remake should have been done many years ago.
Well I guess better late than never I suppose.

Here it is.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Looks good to me BF. Definitely a long time coming.
Got all the elements of a good movie... Hot guys, fast cars, motorcycles, vampires and sex. Love it.
Why oh why did they bring back Corey Feldman though? Why not Jason Patric or Keifer Sutherland?
Oh well....
I have always been a big fan of the original. I own a copy..along with my other Vamp movies..no surprise there.
Original movie trailer...

Best song from the movie...
CRY LITTLE SISTER

Gosh has it really been 21 years?
I suddenly feel completely ancient.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of the original Lost Boys... AWESOME movie!!!!

But the trailer for this sequel disappoints me, what the heck were these people thinking?? The vampires now look like completely retarded mutant deformed vampires, they look nothing like they did in the original movie. Apparently some kind of of horrible infection has now plagued the vampires and turned them into ugly monster. ewww scary. not.

Let's just take the best vampire movie of all time and turn it into one of the stupidest.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Another of my favorite songs from the original...

And what's up with that remake of cry-little-sister? It sucks! It gripes me arse that everytime a really cool old song is re-done these days, it's covered by some "modern" kind of NO-talent singer that just sort of whines and peeps out the lyrics. It's like listening to a 2 year old on the piano doing their rendition of Bethoven. Pathetic. I should make a rant about this dammit ARRRRRRGH! lololol

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey, good for Corey Feldman, been a long time since he had a decent gig. Gotta pay homage to the original ya know

Never heard of this director though. It'll be tough to follow up an accomplished director such as Joel Schumacher, but you never know.

Peace

top topics

join