It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arlington Topography, Obstacles Make American 77 Final Leg Impossible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Griff.. .are you talking about me? I'm never wrong!!

"Only the Sith speak in absolutes."

OB1 Kenobi

Star Wars III

But, seriously, no. I've seen you admit to your mistakes.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

JT... he will not be able to. This will sit on his website for a couple weeks then he will remove it. His theory has been proven false.

When we prove your above statement wrong, will you admit it?

ETA: The opposition is also wrong. Will they admit it? Some of them being especially wrong.

We will cover it all in the revision.

By the way, i see many JREFers touting they were the influence for pointing out our errors. That is also wrong. Actually, one of our own core members pointed it out initially. JREFers of course spent the subsequent days, 3 threads (one being removed and one having to be locked due to JREF typical behavior) and a good amount of their free time behind their screens trying to prove us wrong. Once they found the same mistake, they claim "victory". There are other errors they didnt even catch, including their own.

Again, we will cover it all.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

Rob... I will not admit anything until your theories are investigated. You have a strong history of .....shall we say...not being forthcoming. you have a way about you that leads me to be cautious with ANYTHING you post. Your track record speaks for itself.

However... ask anyone around here. If I make a mistake...i fix it. Keep in mind you have many men far smarter than you that will go over your work with a fine toothed comb.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
CO, try to stick to topic. If you want to get into "histories", reputations, and integrity, i will stack mine up against yours anyday. Err wait, you dont put your name, face and professional reputation on the line, on your work, or on your statements/claims.

Read my further edit above.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Rob,

Placing your real name on Conspiracy Theory websites does nothing. I keep my identity to myself for several reasons. This does not change anything in the facts that I share in this forum.

What the guys at Jref do is their own business. In fact the one man that totaly destroyed your theory uses his real name and his place of employment.

I am looking forward to seeing what you and your apron selling pilots have to prove a NASA scientist wrong.

(sorry I had to throw that dig in there)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Since you love to bring up people selling things. What are your thoughts on this?

Store Information
The NASA Headquarters Exchange Store is located inside the West Lobby of the NASA Headquarters Building at 300 E Street SW in Washington, DC.

The store is now open longer for your shopping convenience. It is open from 7:30 to 4 Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 to 1 and 2 to 4 on Fridays.

The purpose of the Exchange Store is twofold. First, it provides NASA-related items to NASA personnel and visitors. Second, it creates revenue which in turn allows the Exchange Council to offer social events such as the Annual NASA picnic, the crab feast, and the coffee/donut socials provided throughout the year.

For more information, contact the store at (202) 358-0162. If you have comments about the store you wish to give to the Exchange Council, call Rita Moore at (202) 358-2077 or Terri Gonzalez at 1949.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
CO, of course you did. Its always easy to criticize others and throw jabs from a hidden position. It shows your character, integrity, and lack of observation skills (pssst. the apron has been gone for over a year.. i figured i'd tell you now since you have buried yourself pretty deep with it)

Next, please quote one "theory" we offer on our site, (which is not under review, 1 article) or retract your strawman.

Be sure to use exact quote and link to the page.

Your tactics are getting very stale CO. Same stuff, every thread...

Every one of our "critics" at JREF is anonymous. You take their claims at face value. Typical behavior of self-proclaimed "critical thinkers". Throw out the "critical" if it supports the govt story, and dont even try to think about it, just parrot it.

Mackey is the only one who is not anonymous and this is his first critical analysis of any of our work (he thought we "hid" the FDR data up until a few days ago..lol). Now it appears even his own supporters are starting to realize his false statements. Its going to be fun watching the excuses fly from the so-called "critical thinkers" once our revision is published. It sure was fun watching Anti-Sophist run.

Enjoy spending your day on ATS writing about/to people you think are nuts.

Regards,
Rob

typo

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff?

Did you know this "store" is not open to the public? that it is only for employees?

Your Suggestions Count
Attention NASA Employees: Do you have ideas about how to make the store better? Is there merchandise you would like to see the store carry? LET US KNOW! Send an email to HQ Store Suggestions. All suggestions, especially for merchandise, will be reviewed and implemented, whenever practical.

Remember this is your store. You can have a voice in improving the selection. Just send us an email and we'll listen.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Rob,

I won't be drawn into a pissing contest with you. I am in the minority in this forum, but for the most part I am respected by the information I gather and share. Personally, I don't care what you sell anymore. It's a disgrace even attempting to make money off of such a horrific event. The last time I was on your site you were selling many items and seeking donations.

Were these for a charitable cause? If so, please provide me with information on the casue you are supporting. If you are donating the funds you recieve, I will shut up forever about your product line.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Griff?

Did you know this "store" is not open to the public? that it is only for employees?

Did you know that you are incorrect? I just phoned the store and the lady who answered said that YES the store is open to the public.

Here is the number if you don't believe me.

202-358-0162

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I stand corrected then. I dont have to call them Griff. I believe you.

HAve you seen the products they sell?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

The specific products are not the issue. The issue is that most all websites and organizations ask for donations and sell things.

Even this site.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Rob,

I won't be drawn into a pissing contest with you. I am in the minority in this forum, but for the most part I am respected by the information I gather and share. Personally, I don't care what you sell anymore. It's a disgrace even attempting to make money off of such a horrific event. The last time I was on your site you were selling many items and seeking donations.

Were these for a charitable cause? If so, please provide me with information on the casue you are supporting. If you are donating the funds you recieve, I will shut up forever about your product line.

CO, every single exhange with you... same same same.

Again, we went over this ad nauseum. Why arent you critical of ATS raising funds to support their work or conspiracy forum? Why arent you critical of JREF? Why arent you critical of Hardfire selling Loose Change debate DVD's to support their broadcast?

CO, it really is getting stale and it appears everyone is aware of your tactics. I suppose you have discredited the CO name to a point it might be time to make a new user ID. Im sure many understand your reasons for having a "disposable" name to your claims.

Quoted, reported. Off topic. Thats two reports just from this thread. Keep it up CO.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff,

I agree.... to a point. NASA has an exchange store...they sell products like hand bags and lotions and things like that. They do this for their employees so they can have fmaily days and picnics.

Bill and others here sell products and advertisement space to support this website.

Pilots4911Truth have every right to do the same. Do I have to agree with it? Nope. Do i have to support them? No. This is why I will not even click on a link to their website. It may be possible their advertisers pay per hit. (im not sure about this) Heck im not even sure if they do have advertisers.

I get sick at the thoughts of a coffee mug beings sold with their symbol on it... The Pentagon and the 11 as tower symbols. This in my opinion is sickening as it is an attempt to make money off the events that happened on 911. This is America though. Rob has that right and I am sure he will continue to attempt to make money off the memories of 911.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

Griff,

I agree.... to a point. NASA has an exchange store...they sell products like hand bags and lotions and things like that. They do this for their employees so they can have fmaily days and picnics.

Bill and others here sell products and advertisement space to support this website.

Pilots4911Truth have every right to do the same. Do I have to agree with it? Nope. Do i have to support them? No. This is why I will not even click on a link to their website. It may be possible their advertisers pay per hit. (im not sure about this) Heck im not even sure if they do have advertisers.

I get sick at the thoughts of a coffee mug beings sold with their symbol on it... The Pentagon and the 11 as tower symbols. This in my opinion is sickening as it is an attempt to make money off the events that happened on 911. This is America though. Rob has that right and I am sure he will continue to attempt to make money off the memories of 911.

Wanna know what makes me sick CO?

The fact Lee Hamilton himself says "We were set up to fail... .alot of people have things to hide.. over 100 people!" - and you defend it.

Not only that, but, from behind your screen, you attack people who try to find answers for the catalyst that has changed our world, based on a failed investigation as stated by the Co-Chair himself, and given power to dismatle our freedoms while our borders remain wide open.

Wanna know what makes me sick CO?

The people who really made money off the deaths on 9/11.

In the interest of not becoming spam, those are but a few, ...

And for good measure...
www.google.com...

CO, you call us a disgrace?

Quoted, Post reported, off topic, ad homs. etc etc.

Keep going CO.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Anyone remember what the topic is? Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's get back to it please.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Does this also make you sick? Or is it just Rob's website?

For starters, Rudy tried to use the tragedy to shred election rules, pushing to postpone the inauguration of his successor so he could hog the limelight for a few more months. Then, with the dust from the World Trade Center barely settled, he went on the road as the Man With the Bullhorn, pocketing as much as $200,000 for a single speaking engagement. In 2002 he reported $8 million in speaking income; this past year it was more than $11 million. He's traveled in style, at one stop last year requesting a $47,000 flight on a private jet, five hotel rooms and a private suite with a balcony view and a king-size bed.

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sorry Intrepid. I posted that before I read your "warning". But, I still think the point is valid.

Back to the thread topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join