It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Someone please tell me what i should do

page: 1

log in


posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
ok my father has diabetes, 1 kidney that works at 10 % and can no longer work(seazers) ssi will not give him anything and medicare wants to charge him 100$ a month for care....his meds cost $1000 a month, does anyone know how to take care of this..
please email me @ thank you

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
There are law firms that specialize in these kinds of matters.

Most will give you a free consultation.

I asked about this recently myself and while I don't recall the details exactly, I was surprised at how reasonable this kind of representation can be.

Sometimes, all that is necessary is to appeal the decisions yourself, which will cost you nothing.

In my professional and personal experience, I have know only one person who was approved for SSI the first time around.

If you can get a free legal consultation, however, you should take advantage of it. You may eventually need an attorney.

[edit on 2008/3/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:54 PM
My reccomendation is to first see if a Social Worker is avalible. They know the ins and outs fo the system and may be able to help your dad get resources to cover the cost of things etc.

new topics

log in