It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why ufos are different collors etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So, after watching a documentary about ufos, Bob Lazar talked about his time working on backwards engineering these craft. He said on his first encounter with them, it felt like metal and could turn translucent and also project images or colors anywhere on the outer surface.

This reminded me of a show about future weapons and armor. In the show, they said the government was working on "optical invisibility" by making a material that integrates hundreds of tiny HD screens and cameras, so that you could project what is behind you on the screens that make up your body armor.

I think this is just one more piece of backwards engineered technology, just like most technology that has been invented since 1947.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
quite possable. you never know. Mr. Lazar has made some very "incredable" accusations reguarding his time at Groom Lake. However since his first report, his stories have changed when pressed. Not saying that he is lying, just that his memory could have changed over the years. (I know mine has) However he may be like the others that people thought were nuts at the time. You know: Da Vinci, Nostradamus (sp), etc... He may be giving the rest of the world something to think about, to set there discoveries on. Never Know.

join