It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that 9/11 was a teerorist act ...but!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah that darned WTC 7 it just keeps turning up like a bad penny!

Well I'm sure NIST will release their report soon.................

Someday we'll know the truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.whatreallyhappened.com... scroll down to firman on phone and look at the beam .that 45 degree angle on that 4 INCH thick beam with slag hangin off, well that cant be done with a torch or plasmacutter in under 15 seconds and surely not to all 46 beams in under 15 seconds wait unles cutting chord explosives with maybe 1.2 to 1.5 milion psi of cutting force (come on welders and cutters out there you know as well as i that beam wasint done by a flame 900 feet away or from the torsion force or shear force or compresion force of the impact of a plane ,which we where told that was the reason

[edit on 18-3-2008 by plasmacutter]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by plasmacutter

You do realize that on the link you posted...the second picture down is NOT fireman looking into a molten hot area...as they lead you to believe. They are illuminated by a high intensity light while searching for victims. If you watch the actual video of that scene you would see. That is just a still from it.

here: www.youtube.com...

Start around 2:00 or so...you will see your footage.

Now granted, there were areas there that were super heated...but that photo was just put thee for dramatic effect. It had nothing to do with molten anything....just looking for victims.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
as stated on another thred i dont care about that hole it dose nothing for me the beam behanid the fireman is what i have a problem with .the simple fact that it is 4 inch thick plate and has cooled molten metal wich is now slag runing down the side in that angle and that much slag means it is not from a torch theres to much slag to come from a torch head a number six wouldnt remove that much metal to create that much slag the torch head is not big enoughto blow or melt that much metal along that cutt line and leave that much slag unless 4 or more torches where used at the same time there was alot of metal turnd to slag on all 4 sides hard to do by just one torch but if it is cutt from an torch it is a very very ugly cutt by the profesional cutter team i would question their ability but im just saying

[edit on 18-3-2008 by plasmacutter]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join