It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been blocking a real paranormal experience???]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Back some 28 years ago, i remember hearing a noice, getting up and walking down the hallway and seeing two red lights(eyes) coming down the stairs
well I ran back to my bedroom and covering my hears(cause if i couldnt see or hear it it must not be there, right????Well as I lay there i felt the presense at the end of my bed, for maybe 20 seconds, then i hears the door open and then silence!!!
Have any of you seen a red eyed(demon, entity, alien) anything of the sort????

[edit on 13-3-2008 by bugs_n_recovery]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What do you mean 'blocking' the experience? Were you trying to forget about it?

Things like that do happen. One of my friends lay in bed for an hour while a black 'demon' stood near his bed. He was sleeping with his parents and he was too afraid to wake them up, the demon said he would kill them all.

He wanted to believe it was a dream but he admits now that he was wide awake and was just trying to forget the experience. He refuses to talk about the experience anymore... when he told me the one and only time he was close to tears.

So... yeah it's possible you've been trying to forget this experience. And yes it's possible it was 'something'. I don't want to use the word demon but there are beings that exist in the dimension close to ours, just like ghosts, and they can be seen, and they can interact with us and make us feel things.

Science does not accept the existence of extra dimensional beings, but as humans we experience such things.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree with the fact there are no demons. You may be tapping into the lower levels of creation. These levels contain thoughts that could manifest if you think about them hard enough.

Did you see any scarry movies that night? We're you thinking about something distressing?

I would not worry too much about these things (I have seen some myself). They cannot hurt you unless you let them. Also, they usually go away if you tell them to (strange I know, but it works).

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like you're bocking anything.

Sounds more like you're having a bit of a struggle trying to understand what you experienced.

The only "creature" that I can currently think of which has red eyes is the Mothman.

www.paraview.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Another on happens to be a big black dog with red eyes that scratches the door of a church in Cornwall, UK. (Might be Devon)

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think the blocking thing can happen for sure. When I was in college, I had a pretty freaky experience myself. I was laying on my bunk and felt arms embrace me and proceed to try to lift me up off the bed. The underlying feeling of the experience was a great and evil heat. Best way I can describe it. Anyhow, I remembered reading something in a bookstore by Cayce that said the Lord's Prayer can stop bad things like that from happening, so I tried it. It didn't work until the second time I said it when I paid attention to the meaning behind the words I was praying.

As far as blocking goes, for some reason even now I'm a huge skeptic of these things even though I had a personal experience. If I saw red eyes though, you can bet I'd try to block the experience though *shiver*

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
While it may well have been a real demon you may want to look into "self created thought forms" as its amazing how often these things are simply self inflicted. the very fact that you instinctually knew that ignoring it would make it go away makes me suspect it was made by your own mind and was in fact a manifestation of suppressed anger or frustration. were you a teenager when you experienced this? most unintentional thought forms are made by teenagers

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I believe that the reason that you tried to imagine that the being wasn't there is because human beings have a hard time grasping the unknown. Instead of worrying about what happened that night what I would do is prepare for the next encounter. I've had a similar experience where I was in my parents bedroom as a young child and found a creature lurking at our doorway. I'm almost certain it way a gray.

Ever since I have been preparing for the second visit. How should I react differently. What do I wish I did differently. Your focus defines your reality so if you focus on knowledge instead of preserving your life perhaps you will learn more from your next possible encounter. Consider your experience a blessing. Many people are blinded in believing that nothing paranormal ever happens. But you know different.

top topics

join