It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia ‘Shocked’ At US Plan To Expel Jews From North America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just found this article, dated to today, March 13, 2008

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Hoax or not? I don't know. Decide it by yourself (Scroll down a bit on the main page.).

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
I just found this article, dated to today, March 13, 2008

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Hoax or not? I don't know. Decide it by yourself (Scroll down a bit on the main page.).

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

The NWO is removing the Jews (God's Chosen) because of the imminent civil war between the government and the people. The civil war will be due to the conspiracy propaganda that has lit a fire under every paranoid American out there and caused them to believe that doom, gloom, and the end of the country is coming. Osama, Alex Jones, NWOReport, the MSM, and others have been working with the Zionists NWO in order to cause great civil and economic unrest amongst the extremely gullible and uneducated. They've fooled you into believing that the government was evil, and that you will be fighting in a revolution of the "Sheeple" vs. theose who are "Awake."

The truth is, you will be exterminating yourselves due their propaganda driven population control scheme. The Zionists will provide arms and supplies to each side of the crippled U.S in an orderly governing covert fashion so that they will be able to control the outcome of the war, ending in a stale mate and a 95% death toll in America. With much of the U.S military in the middle east, they will fight to the death amongst backstabbing Israel and Iran (who are actually in on it together - It's quite obvious now, right?)

After such extermination is done, Isreal will return it's land to the Arab world and relocate to the continental U.S, where they will join with the EU, forming the next stage of the NWO world government - a merging of All Arabs states into a single union, with the EU and the NAU, the NEW American Union, forming the next stages of the central core of the world union.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

They give no sources. I'm guessing it's all a lie.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As a Jew I have only this to say, "its about time we got a good break." Finally an apocalyptic scenario where we come out on top.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Ree

Slow down a little. I'm on the other side.

And God's chosen.
I always need to smile on this. Not they're the chosen ones. They're mistaking in this completely. Why? Because God is never going to choose a race, whose are not under the protection of Angels. And why? Because they don't have them at all.

But I can see some logic in your theory. But there is a mistake in the last paragraph. Israel will not return. Why? Because if the U.S. Economy is going to collapse, nothing is going to stop the nations of the Middle East to wipe that country out. And then, where would they go? Europe? Out of the question. Europeans has enough about them too.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is absolute rubbish. It's by Sorcha Fall who is known to print utter, downright lies. He/she's been debunked numerous times.
Nothing to worry about here.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Jew S.A. Hahaha come on, have some humour uptight religions.

I respect Jewish people, people of all colors and faiths, equally... but why do you take your heritage and your faith so seriously? Can't we make fun of each other in casual, playful way?

I dunno. I guess I'll burn in Hell because I made a joke about what if the USA was turned into a Jewish state and what would it be called? Oh my god, I'm anti semite. Shoot me dead, Lord. These humans can't laugh.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is russia shocked by anything anymore? really?

I mean seriously, they poisoned their journalists with plutonium.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree,

I'm just curious, what in your opinion do the people who are neither 'Awake' nor 'Sheeple' do when caught in the middle? Just as an example, where would you define yourself on that scale, and what will you do personally (given you live in the USA) when/if it happens like you theorize?

It certainly could happen in the manner you say, and if so what options do we really have? If both sides are brainwashed into fighting in a civil war, where do the people fit in who would be forced to fight just to stay alive, regardless of what their views are concerning how it all started?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There are no sources as to where they got this info, and as forestlady pointed out its by Sorcha Fall who Is known to print absolute BS. Besides, If something like this was really going down and another country found out about it do you not think it would be all over the news? Do you fail to believe that other countries would call the United States government out? This is a hoax plain and simple.

KTK

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I saw the thread title and had to come in and have a look as it screamed sorcha faal BS.

Low and behold I was right, Sorcha is going to have to change his tactics its becoming to obvious with his article topics and titles.....

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Who is this Sorcha anyway? Could anyone tell me something about this guy? Because if he is a hoax factory, I'd like to take him to my personal blacklist.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Here is the ATS thread that explains the entire Sorcha Faal hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well. I'm not sure that this is a hoax, regardless what that guy is usually creating...

Here is a news, which just on CNN.
Report: Anti-Semitism on the rise globally
edition.cnn.com...

So, it's a bit strange that this news is just coming few days after this so called hoax and make it to the headline of CNN.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I grew up in an area with a huge Jewish population and anti-Semites are just xenophobic idiots. As far as I'm concerned if you grew up in the same area as me, breathe the same air, go to the same school, eat the same food, play the same sports, go to the same parties, work the same job, have the same friends, regardless of your ethnicity your the same as me.

Before you start casting stones at other ethnicities move to a melting pot like NY City or Boston, and coexist for a year and you will find more beauty in diversity then fear.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jojoKnowsBest

Thanks for your response.

Now, come to a melting pot, called Hungary and you're going to change your mind. Somethings are quite different here, then in NY and in other parts of the world. Here, they're not the favorites... they're starting to turn to the enemy of the state right now with some real reason. Well. We not really like if they want to turn our country, our culture to a Jewish, while they want to vanish our one. Honestly, I believe there are two type of Jews. The normal ones and the Hungarian ones. Here, the Hungarians have every right to don't like them. No one like traitors, whose intention is to betray the country to serve Israel and to bring in their mixed, we're protecting criminals, we're protecting thieves, and we're crying anti-semtism, when someone is opposing us and our methods culture. My nation is a proud one. And we don't like when someone want to destroy our nation, because our culture is existed before their one, because we have greater tradition, then theirs, because we know that not they're the chosen ones and they never was, because we're proud for our past, not as them and we still have our own sovereign country.

Well. I hope this is enough for a short explanation.
Hungarians are not xenophobic idiots. We just want our country as a Hungarian country, nothing more. They're calling it as a Nazi act. Actually it's just the love of our ancient land, nothing more.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is a hoax. Don't have to state the obvious. The fact that someone would actually publish this is the sad part.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If it's a hoax, there is a possibility, strange the CNN have just reported that I mentioned above. So, yes, maybe you're right, but it's strange that a report on a similar level have been reported few days later.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It would be a shock if CNN did NOT run a story that Anti-Semitism is on the rise globally. A google search for Anti-Semitism on the rise results are shown below:

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,220,000 for Anti-Semitism on the rise. (0.22 seconds

Going back over the last 10 years, I was able to find every year with a headline of anti-semitism is on the rise.

Believe me, there is no Sorcha Faal. Sorcha is David Booth.
His daughter is Rachal. Sorcha Faal is an anagram of "As of Rachal".

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As if there is not anything out there in curent events more detrimental or pertanent that would require our (the people's) attention than this bunch of antequated and unsubstantiated drivel than this???

Do some of you people just make threads just for the sake of getting your name on the board?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join