It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian's control Dreams "?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello,
I have just watched an interview with Peggy Kane at UFOHypotheses.com
I beleive it was made in 2006...(There are 2 parts, the first is only Peggy Kane interviewed the 2nd Peggy, Alex Collier, David Icke and others are interviewed)

I would like to know if any one else has watched it... and if so...what do you think about it.... and how can we protect ourselves from them in the "astral" when we pass on as well as in our "sleeping/dream" state "?"

I do feel the information about reptilitans are true..controling us on earth.. I also heard and read information from Steward Swerdlow where he states that they reptilitans have mimiked the "white Light" so when we pass on those that go to the fake light will be trapped.... and that is also what Peggy is saying...pluss more....

So What can we do? it sounds like we are screwed no matter what!
BUT I can't beleive that... there has to be a way around them...

Any one have any ideals "?" that are known to work...

Thanks for you in put

Vergas

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is the irony.

You are on a conspiracy board which talks about all the alternative topics and beliefs in UFOs and Aliens.

However, the irony lies in the fact that probably 99% of your replies (I may be wrong, and thats fine) will be people telling you that the reptilian theory is bunk.

Again, why is this an irony? I suppose because it would seem most of these folks believe in the potential of aliens, etc. But yet these advanced creatures that would have technology to visit us, and whose purpose and agenda we could never fathom...well, many seem to presume they know what these aliens could do and what they are capable of.

and for the most part, it seems that the majority of late have made the official ruling that aliens cant be reptilian and cant shapeshift. Again this comes from our vast knowledge and experience with aliens and UFOs as we have visited so many planets personally.

Also, they are dead set against the idea that an alien invasion could have taken place where they shapeshift and are in power of position.

Yes it may be way out there, but if you are open to aliens, and seeing that we dont even know what makes our own society tick (well greed and fear) what is the rush to rule things out. Doesnt mean you have to adhere to every theory...but to claim one knows for certain something without proof (either way) is a bit illogical, so to speak.

Anyway...how can you protect yourself from what we do not know?
The best protection is within you already. Different gurus (Jesus, Buddha, etc have pointed to it) and that is to drop the fear. (Again, this is the very thing that most religions adhere to...that is they adhere to the opposite of the teachings of the leaders.)

If you learn love (acceptance for people where they are at..and you do this by loving yourself) then you drop the fear automatically.

Then you can be like ben hur if you see a lizard (or whatever may or may not be there) and say, "I see no enemy here". (But unlike Ben Hur, mean it...or you will keep going down the spiritual path, like he did, till you learn it.

So anyway. This was not to confirm lizards, etc...the first part was more of a point of interest to me in that it has always amazed me that people that think on the alternative edge and believe in that which they do not know, can reject something...again without knowing. - people tend to think that if you dont reject an idea it means you believe in it.

Part of this, or all of it, is ego...
In other words, its our minds getting caught up in identities, labels, words...etc.

"All is one and one is all" - (stairway to heaven?)
"One with the creator" / "I am that I am" not an identity made of words - (Bible concepts and paraphrases)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Here is the irony.

[....]

Peace

dAlen

Wow, nice one, i totally agree. I think part of the reason that a lot of people dismiss anything out of hand is because of fear, be it fear of any conspiracy untill fear of we being taken over already and being the 'female dog' of human-eating lizards in the worst case.

If you fear death and what comes after i believe that you will create the experience that you believe in the most. A bit like 'DEATH' in the discworld books
. So stop being afraid about whatever and it should be ok. Fear is a lower vibration ( in the spiritual sense ) then inner peace, maybe that is the secret how you can escape a light trap that may or may not be waiting for people after death.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by Harman]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
If you fear death and what comes after i believe that you will create the experience that you believe in the most.

Im of like mind concerning the above quote.
Especially when looking into the working of the mind and observing/reading about N.D.E.s and O.B.E.s (and having had both, which have been posted here at ATS...the experience.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank You for taking your time to reply to my question...

and I must say that I agree with you....

What ever we beleive is what we will experince... dropping Fear and living in Love is the higher vibration and that is the place to be...

I have heard so much about putting yourself if white light etc... but again as you pointed out it is a beleif.. and if it works all the power to them...

So if I ever see a lizard be in the physical or astral... I won't be afraid because being in the vibration of Love how can they hurt me

Thanks again

Vergas

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread.

All I can say is that I have looked into Peggy Kane quite alot and I don't think she has any right to say the things she does.

If you look at her research material, she DOES get good EVP's but she completely imposes her own ideas on them...

for instance if she hears something she thinks is saying "Hurry let's go." She claims it is the voice of a person in the next dimension running away from reptillians who are going to eat them.

How does she come to these conclusions? I don't know. She also says the voices will lie to her or try and trick her, she claims these are reptillians.

Again, I don't know. All I know is she says things that are extremely frightening but you can tell that she comes to her conclusions through HUGE stretches of logic.

Disregard Peggy Kane. It is better for you to think for yourself. There probably ARE demons and monsters in the next dimensions, but she is not an expert, she just hears voices and has weird dreams. I will admit though she can explain a good number of things about EVP's, but those are theories from other people.

Like the theory that EVP's come from spirits channeling their voice through electronic devices. That is not her theory... but she uses it to come to all these conclusions.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I for one do not believe in Reptillians....but do not discount that such aliens could exist.

And last time i checked, i have 100% control over my dreams.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am a little reluctant to admit this, since whenever I do people just say I'm crazy, but yes I do believe that Reptilians can control dreams. When I talk about it sometimes others tell me they've had similar experiences, which is both scary and comforting at the same time.

I've experienced this first hand, not entirely sure what to make of it. I believe that they are interdimensional beings and that they can shapeshift and even make themselves invisible, because that is what I experienced.

I had a recurring dream, it happened at least three times, and these started before I had internet in my early teens, and before I heard anything about David Icke or any other reptilian conspiracy theories.

In my dream, I was being in a sense educated on reptilians by one male, a teacher of sorts. He told me that they were evolved raptors and that they lived alongside humans, here he showed me the UN and while you could not really SEE that they were different, but you could sense it. In the dream he showed how they try to live along side us but they are getting very weary of humans and the things that humans do, how chaotic we are, the wars we perpetrate against each other, that kind of thing. After a while the reptilians decided to turn against us and they shape shifted into reptoids and raptors and began decimating the human population. We had to hide underground, being very quiet, even holding our breath to stay silent, as they are extremely intelligent and extremely good at tracking and such. In my dream I find that the front door is open, I have to sneak up and I look, there's a man standing there. He is reptilian but he has shaped himself to look human to help me avoid fearing him. He is the teacher and he tells me he's here to help me, but I'm not sure whether to trust him, because trusting a liar can be fatal.

Then I wake up in fear. The last time I did this, there was a large upright reptoid standing above me, beside my bed. I believe he was transmitting the images to me while I slept. He was there for a minute while I layed there awake, fearfully observing him. I couldn't exactly see him, but at the same time I knew exactly where he was and how large he was, his back was to me, he was very tall, perhaps 6.5 or 7 feet. Then I sat up to go turn on the light and he left.

Now, I know that this sounds like a classic "sleep paralysis" type experience, but I know what I sensed, I know what I dreamed and what I saw. It was not an illusion, there was someone standing there.

When I went onto repoids.com recently, I was very surprised to read certain attributes of the reptoids that rang true with me and I also found about these teachers who aren't inline with the rest of the reptoids, who have sympathy for humans. I've read that they are interdimensional beings and I believe this to be true. They are far more advanced, intelligent and perceptive than us. Just because we can't do something doesn't mean they can't, I know this is hard for a human ego to accept, but they've had longer to evolve.

To be honest I don't believe in the hollow earth theory, but my mind is open. I don't think they live underground, or if they do it's in the natural underground caverns, but I think they do freely move amongst us, undetected.

I don't really know where they came from, whether they are terrestrial beings like us, or whether extraterrestrial. I don't know how much is truth and how much is lies, but I do believe they exist, and I do believe they are here.

I also believe in greys, and the littler ones with blue/black skin that wear special suits. Call me a nutter, but there've been members of my maternal family who've seen UFOs first hand, my mom had abduction experiences and I have memories I've blocked out, but I have strange lumps under my arm that I'm afraid to get looked at.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vergas
I do feel the information about reptilitans are true..controling us on earth..

Reptilians are very much real. Mind control is also real. If you want to free yourself from the mind control, you need to learn to shield your mind. Become focused. Discipline your mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Time to use active violent resistance

Mark, Israeli UFO Researcher. Nice to meet you all.

Only by brute force we will be able to defeat this race. Its the only thing it understands.

Since the ancient biblical times the snake is chasing us no matter where (in the universe) we go. Were here by chance. We could also be on another planet in a different star system. Doesnt matter. The reptilians will follow us there too.

Time to dismember them into tiny pieces with all of our weapons arsenal.

Save the hostages from Dulce base as well as from other bases.

Always act on your own as you cannot trust a group these days.

Zero tolerance for reptilian hybrids. We must cleanse the earth of this s-h-i-t once again just as St. George the dragon slayer did before us and for us all.
The collective draconian memory still remembers the red cross of St. George and fears it. Think of it when you are in their proximity. It will scare and confuse them.

We have no other options

[edit on 23-7-2010 by majestic122]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by majestic122]

new topics

top topics

join