It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solving the Confusion of Christianity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
lets here what they say about Solving the Confusion of Christianity?
Is "Christianity" supposed to be a set of beliefs or a feeling in your heart? Should the Church be involved in social work or seeking political change?

Who is Telling the TRUTH ?

[edit on 13-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The first time man met God it was in a garden. God himself said, "What can you build for me that can house me?" Confusion is in the human heart, that is where the out violence begins. Remember the song, "What's troubling you is the nature of my game. Hope you guess my name." Furthermore, Jesus said, "And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." You can be centered in a confusing world, and shake your head as men stumble around you. "If the blind follow (or lead) the blind, both will fall into a pit." "Thy Word, O Lord, is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Stick to God's Word even if it does not make sense to you. Does the following verse make sense. "Throw your bread on the water and it will return to you." It does not make any sense to me whatsoever, but, there is something there to learn, about faith, and sacrifice, about God keeping his promises. There is very little confusion when one puts all his faith in God. Trouble will still come, you will still see people do foolish things, you will still see children suffer, and women get murdered. Hold on, it's almost over. The saying, "That's life," is a lie. The saying should really be, "That's death without God to save you." Love your enemies, pray for those who use you, always trust in God and the confusion will exist outside of of you and not inside of you. Understand that there are contradictions in the Bible, that some can be explained and others not. That someone cannot believe the Bible because they cannot believe the Israelites carried Noah's Ark through the wilderness for 30 years or so. Explain that it was the Ark of the Covenant, a much smaller gold chest where the ten commandments were kept. Ark only means a chest, a box, something that holds something else, in Hebrew. That Judas dies in two different ways, in the Gospels he hangs himself, in the beginning of the book of acts he falls forward and his intestines gush out. Don't look foolish as many Christians do and combine the two descriptions: Judas was hanging then the rope snapped and he fell forward and his guts spewed out. Let it go and admit you don't understand. That's what I'm gonna do until Jesus gets here. he will make all things clearer to us than they have ever been, for the Word (logos) of God shall be among us. God bless.

I have to do some editing here because i left out the most important thing. The fellow in the video on top, he mentions finding the right church that is closest to the early church. I have found no such church. That is a fool's journey. What we need to understand is that the Gospel is the most important thing. "I came not with man's wisdom," said Paul," so that the cross of Christ would not lose its power."

The cross of Christ, we must never forget as the dark days approach is what we should hold on to. This is the Testimony of Christ. If you add a church or a denomination to the Gospel of Christ, it ceases to be the Gospel of Christ. "False prophets will arise and deceive man," said Jesus. Don't you be one of them.

Don't follow any man who will not speak the Gospel to you first, and above all. The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus are message number one. All else is secondary.

"If Christ is not risen, then your faith is in vain, and you are still in your sins."

[edit on 13-3-2008 by theleastofthese]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is How To Find the TRUE Church and Religion

First Cleanse your Heart with Purity of not thinking Sins and then PRAY TO GOD.

and then read First this as a tips for my self experience but really there is a pattern to know and understand really.

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Isaiah 34:16

16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read:
None of these will be missing,
not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
and his Spirit will gather them together.

Mark 4:11-12

11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

12so that, " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"

Daniel 12:4, 9-10

4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

I hope this Primary Verses Will you

after understanding it Deeply from it's Outer core to Inner Core Meaning Do this...1 John 4:1-3

1 John 1:8-9

8If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Isaiah 34:16

16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read:
None of these will be missing,
not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
and his Spirit will gather them together.

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man youtube.com...

Ecclesiastes 7:3-5

3 Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke
than to listen to the song of fools.

join