It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World will Never run out of OIL!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokasion
Lokey is Just being a Troll. I can understand you perfectly because intelligence is trandcendent. You're not speaking in another language so you're fine. Shame on you Lokey, either you're out of ideas or just tired of the subject, I suppose.

lol thats wot i thought tbh i am very very tired and have not so long ago got back from a night shift but i tend not to care to much as to wot some fool who seems to think there is no way forward for other energy in the next 20yrs or other Untapped source's of energy he sure is cutting edge stuff

maybe he should look up "hydrates" fusion, solour, wind turbine's, god theres loads nuclear even all could replace the more polluting oil, with in 5-10yrs if pushed! hard enuff by your government! ok maybe not fusion power in that time but the 20yr mark easy, but hey just let the fool ramble on about his oil & still being deppendant on it in 20yrs

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That was the most interesting part of the Video. In the Beginning, Tom showed a Chart of Countries consupmtions or whatever, Nuclear Energy. Blah blah blah. I've been up all night.

[point] US was the lowest. Because they're looking at other energies. I think France was highest. It could have been Russian because the flags are so similar, I don't know. Even though America was on top of the Nuclear Energy thing.

[edit]That looked kind of Confusing. America was the lowest consumption of Nuclear Energy, Though we were the frontiersmen for the industry.

[edit on 14/3/08 by Kokasion]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokasion
I proposed that we live in a Finite Universe, a counter-arguement to your notion that we will NEVER run out of oil. Finite Universe, Finite Planet, Finite Resources. I actually just watched an Old Free Energy and Anti-Gravity Propulsion Convention Documentation with Tom Valone, I felt confident.

But, you certainly proved to me in your last post that the Earth is full of infinite resources and Carbon Based Oil is far more efficient than Perpetual Pendulum Propultion(Oh no! I spelled it wrong, now he wont understand my Insubstantial reference to working Free Energy.), or Hutchinson's unorthodox Anti-Gravity experiements. Never again should we attempt to create a cheap energy source that works a 100% efficiency that doesn't polute. [/sarcasm]

Edit: Really really bad Typo.

wouldnt that be fantastic

i wonder if he has ever herd of tesla? and wot he achived hmm its intresting for sure,

antigravity here watch this,
uk.youtube.com...

and please look up hydrates 100% efficient and the only by product is water a energy source that sits over ocean vents all over the sea bed easyer to get to than oil and guess wot theres enuff to power the planet for thousands of years, you could easy convert to this source of energy with in 10yrs, theres some facts for you!!!

[edit on 14-3-2008 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Malformed Video ID

I think he gave up, XD

We're 1337

There are people still Alive Today continuing his(Tesla's) work, some magnet Direct Current Stuff. I can barely remember the Asian Guys name, Nishichi, anyway. I'll look up the Hydren stuff, you check out NEC www.peswiki.com...

Nice pwning with you.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You guys are way off topic, we aren't talking about nuclear energy or tesla. If you would like to have a discussion about different means of energy I propose the two of you start another thread; since all you have been doing here is having a conversation with one another.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Lokey13]

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokasion

All you've proved by your posts is that there are alternative forms of energy, none have ever been mass produced. All of your "facts" are just theory and speculation at the moment; I've posted actual "facts" about Oil(since that is what this threads about) and it's probable endless potential; especially on an economic front( since your ways of "free" power will never be readily available as long as any government is in control). So get me some articles that say why your "new" ways of energy are going to over rule oil, you know from an economic analyst's stand point. Sorry but no PWNING here.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
I don't think I have to comment on you gramatical errors you should be able to see them, you made enough. But if you realistically think a different energy source is going to be readily available in the next 20 years your crazy.

I think you mean grammatical, not gramatical, correct? Also, it's you're, not your. As in you are, your implies possession. Cracks me up when people rag on grammatical errors that have grammatical errors in their(not there) posts.

On topic: You would have to agree there is definitely a finite amount of oil on our planet. Last time I checked, we were not on an infinite amount of matter. Another poster made a good point about cheap oil and extracting it. At some point, we will run out of available cheap oil and the cost of extracting other oil sources will prove to be too costly.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nyarlathotep

I posted many articles stating why the Earth will not run out of oil, maybe you should read them. tsop taerg ruoy rof sknaht

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
I posted many articles stating why the Earth will not run out of oil, maybe you should read them. tsop taerg ruoy rof sknaht

I did read the articles and disagree with them for the reason I stated above. No comment on your poor grammar, eh?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

No since you haven't added anything credible to this thread, I won't humor your antaginistic response. Have fun fighting other peoples battles else where since your clearly not here for anything intelligent.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You're correct, I haven't contributed anything intelligent like this:

"I don't think I have to comment on you gramatical errors you should be able to see them, you made enough. But if you realistically think a different energy source is going to be readily available in the next 20 years your crazy."

I guess if I disagree with you, it's unintelligent. I offered a very simple explanation. It's quite obvious that there is a finite amount of oil because the rock that we live on is finite in size.

"antaginistic" WOW! And you rag on others grammar. The next time you knock someone else's grammar and then butcher the English language the way you have, prepare to be called out.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You're still being quite "antaginistic", you hadn't showed up on this thread till now and your only purpose seems to be to back up someone else who couldn't find my grammatical errors as easily as you seemed to; so Kudos for finding something that had nothing to do with you. Also your "opinion" is just simply an "opinion" you didn't state any factual information or link to any credible sources: so yes your posts are still very unintelligent and antaginistic since you still haven't contributed anything to the thread in the way of what the topic states. Unless your a Professor of Geology your opinion in this matter means nothing, not just to me, but to anyone looking to be educated on the matter. I'm happy you have a great understanding of the english language and I hope it furthers your "opinions" in the future since your not here to trade information but instead are here to trade blows on a different front. The matter with the other two posters had nothing to do with you and still doesn't. Maybe if I entered every post I had into MSWord before I posted it my errors wouldn't be so noticable too; only if I had time for that sort nonsense. Next post I would like some information that will educate me further on why your "opinion" is credible: if there isn't any you will be ignored. Again thanks for your great post, I've learnt so much.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey people, i thought this was a good thread, with great subject matter.
But this isnt on topic, and is turning into a slug fest.
Relax.....

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Denied]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Let me get this straight: I need to post factual evidence the world we live on is finite in size? Do you know the difference between infinite and finite? Apparently you don't and I can feel my IQ points slipping discussing this inane subject with you.

One other point for you: it's not necessary to post in MS word to know your grammatical errors. You see that red line under your grammar errors when you are posting? Didn't think so, because you can't seem to grasp the obvious. Buh-bye!

Edit to add: Don't worried Denied, I won't be posting on this thread any longer because I can't seem to find the link to prove the world is finite in size.

[edit on 3-16-2008 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Thanks for the backup Denied, I admit I had gotten off topic with two of the other posters earlier on the thread but I stated that we were getting off topic and any other further discussion could be done elsewhere. This "new" posters remarks are simply to further us down that road of ignorance; I hope he realizes that and comes up with some actual information in his next piece.

This website is pretty good for anyone trying to figure out whats going on with the global oil market. www.globaloilwatch.com

Even though as with any site that is governmentally run there may be some misinformation.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Double post oops.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found this statment interesting.

WE WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF OIL

At least not in a physical sense. There will still be oil in the ground 10 years from now, and 50 years from now and 500 years from now.

Source.

Surely within 500 years we wont be using oil to power our anti gravity crafts??
It would be redundant as a fuel no?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I have posted many articles to why the world won't run out of oil, even though it is finite in size. If you actually read any of the articles I posted you might have realized that (and by the way I took an IQ test last night I scored a 138). So where is you information tough guy, you like to trade blows on this front but I'd like to see how you'd do in a public debate. You seem to be continueing on with your childish anticts and therefor I'm now going to ignore you since you still haven't posted anything credible. Have a great time here at ATS I'm sure no one will remember whatever your name is.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
We will run out of oil because oil comes from dead plant material. Regardless of how quickly you believe the plant material is transformed to oil, there is still a significantly long time between the sprouting and the death of the plant, I would estimate at least 40 years on average. The rate at which oil is being discovered is decreasing at a regular rate which would be very minimal at 2050.

We may not literally run out, but the amount left will be negligible.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't know if its ever been proven that oil comes from plants or ortherwise, I hope someone has an answer there?
This Lindsy williams fellow is to me a very credible, straightforward individual. He comes across as very pashionate and honest, though, we don't really know?
I watched a video by him about money, and he was saying that if america was flooded with cheap alaskan oil, then really the whole system would collapse. The system requires that we spend, every last dollar we earn, the system doesn't allow for cheap oil. Which is why petrol/gas is going up and up, even though supply is on the up as well. The U.S. media is reporting oil supplies down, while the opec suppliers are saying they are meeting more than the demand requires?
So who's telling the truth. I read and have been told years ago about the neverending supply of oil, However, I don't think people factored in massive population growth as well as everybody (including former "third world" countries) driving cars. China licenses twenty odd million new cars every year, india is not far behind. If you added up the amount of fuel being burnt each day, worldwide, I think the answer would shock, thats a lot of oil,and the amount is growing by the day, its easy to see that something has to give..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join