It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at ants (The human conspiracy also in nature)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Perhaps a look at ants can give us some insight into our own social structures.

A new article on the BBC takes a look at how things may not be all communal amongst the ants as previously thought, and that the royal male line may indeed be trying to dupe the common ants so as to prevent an 'ant' rebellion, as the royal males try to ensure that their offspring become next in line to the throne.

Reminds me of humans a bit.
Obama related to Cheney...talk of change, but its all 'in the family'

Here you go, the human 'conspiracy' reflects itself even in nature.

BBC
...some larvae were fed certain foods to prompt their development into queens.

...leading the scientists to think that the ants cunningly spread their sperm around different colonies, so that the unfair advantage to their offspring is not spotted.

If too many larvae became queens, the imbalance could be noticed by the "commoner" worker ants, who might then turn on their leaders.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Sounds like the kind of positioning that takes place in the 'human' realm as well.
A select few taken aside and shown the truth behind all the dogma so that they, in turn, can pull the strings of the puppets.

And like the ants, we are constantly being told 'look here', 'look there', so that we dont see what is truly happening. - the truth is within.

Maybe we can learn a lesson from watching the ants.

Peace

dAlen

My favorite quote from that article as it would pertain to humans: "so that the unfair advantage to their offspring is not spotted."

This connects with what I said about the family ties of Obama & Cheney.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by dAlen]

join