It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SamDanner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
To this group of select people. I am Samuel David Danner age 54. Witness at the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001. The buck ny with me Friends.

SamDanner American Airlines Flight 77

Mod edit - removed personal information.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by elevatedone]

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Umm, what?

You were a witness?

Please elaborate!

This has got to be one of the most interesting intros ever!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There is something wrong with my Keyboard. I said that the buck stops with me. SamDanner American Airlines Flight 77/Washington DC

Mod Edit - removed personal information

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I am indicating so!

Share what you know!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have written a 3000 word esay on the Pentagon. Now what has happened to that? I can not find it and it is very frustrating to write the most professional stuff only to either loose it because I did not do it right or it got deleted or what ever.
Sam Danner

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To the readers of this forum:
This will be my second attempt to write a full and truthful account as to who I am and why did I come to join you people.
Every 4 months or so I google my own name to see what the lastest buzz is about me. This looks to you as an ego thing, but it is not. I did not come here to draw attention to myself, nor do I need the attention. I am very sick and tire of Americans that moan and whine about 9/11 and the New World Order and set in the cosy comfort of there livingrooms with laptops on the table just to write and complain to Alex Jones or me or someone else. I did not come here also for a debate. So if you want to beat me up then this is the last you will hear from me. Yes I am angry. I am being accused of being mentally ill, an agent for the Mossad working for Israel, an attention seeker, a person that wants to pick up women, a Zionist, a Jew hater and well do you see where I am going with this?
[snip] I hope that we all have that correct now. I want everyone of you to go there and read the real story about, What ever happened to Flight 77? Some of the blog is in archive and you have to click on archive. Now is that too difficult? Read the entire bio of me. Read all of the comments. The real Sam Danner Pentagon story is there complete with no lie,s or embellishments. I am very sick and tire of defending myself. I have even given my phone number out on the internet. Of course it is a cell phone number and no I am not stupid. I am not afraid of anyone or anybody. What is anybody going to do to me? Waterboard me? I am going to die as you are. I will gladly die for our liberties and freedoms that we have and the constitution of the United States of America. Yes gladly die. No I am not a self proclaimed hero. Yes I have a large group of backers, but I really wonder if they just want to talk or if they are really with me. I come here to this forum with no hidden agenda other than may the truth about Sam Danner and the Pentagon issue be brought out in the open. The goverment shill known as Mr. Russell Pickering can not even be found. He has done much damage to me as He himself is under the employ of our goverment. WING TV is a huge joke also. I had too confess and yes you can hear all of this stuff as it is on the internet. I had to lie that I made the whole thing up or face terrible things that I will not write here. Eric Hufschmit had an agenda for me also. So did Christopher Bolynn.
The CIA morphing of cell phone voice mails is on the internet for your investagation also. My son was attacked and to this day He thinks I made all of this up. There is alot to understand, but things will be never understood. My son and myself talk but that is about it. My wife has divorced me as a result of all of this. My 2 daughters keep there distance also. So I also have people with strange screen names that love to play James Bond with me. They are so stupid. Do you people not know that the NSA has all of your IP addresses? So I want to know right now. I want the head webmaster himself or someone with so power at this forum to answer me this. Do you want me to write here? Am I welcomed? I have been lied too and harrased enough that I do not need to write to anyone. I have my own website. Also, could someone publish this thread to Google for me? Because the buck stops right here with me. I have nothing to hide and my E-mail address is as such [email protected]
So go to that URL and read and read and study and think about this. Do not run to Dylan Avery and ask him anything. Just be yourselfs and know that you have the real deal right here. I picked this forun on purpose.
Your friend Sam Danner
American Airlines Flight 77~~~~~~~~~~~9/11

Mod Edit- removed persona info.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Welcome, SamDanner!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamDanner
Do you want me to write here? Am I welcomed? Also, could someone publish this thread to Google for me?

Ok, first of all, you need to make a separate thread in the 911 category.

Title the thread however you wish.

Maybe like

"Sam Danner: Above the lies"

or

"An American Tragedy: The Sam Danner Story"

Something like that, but be sure to make the title catchy so you lure people in.

Also once you make the thread supply keywords so people can search Google for you thread. You thread does not have to be published. I have made a thread on aliens before, I typed in Extraterrestrials in Google when my thread made it to the top, and I was the 2nd one down on GOOGLE!

So be sure to tag your thread, and also think of a catchy title.

Looking forward to your future posts!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Sam.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm pretty new here and have found a lot of very interesting information. The majority of people on here are highly intelligent with a nose for the truth. I am constantly astounded at their research and "getting to the bottom of things" skills!

Hope you find what you're looking for...and like ImaDamnAlien said...make a new separate thread in the 9/11 forum.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello to all of my friends at ATS: Somone wrote a post on here saing is was me and that I wanted to terminate my Account. I guess I will have to Change my password. I have been told not to put personel information here like my Cell phone and such. The reason for that is I am sick and tired of being told that I am not me. So should I start this Pentagon story right here Michelle? Or should I just answer questions
Sam Danner

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello to all of my friends at ATS: Somone wrote a post on here saing is was me and that I wanted to terminate my Account. I guess I will have to Change my password. I have been told not to put personel information here like my Cell phone and such. The reason for that is I am sick and tired of being told that I am not me. So should I start this Pentagon story right here Michelle? Or should I just answer questions
Sam Danner

new topics

top topics

join