It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had 5 minutes on TV to say or reveal any information, what would it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I was just sitting around thinking about the media itself and how only a handful of corporations manage them. If you were to somehow hijack the airwaves of a channel for 5 minutes, what would you discuss? Would you try to reveal a conspiracy? If so, which one? What solid information would you provide that someone could look up to corroborate your story? Is 5 minutes even enough to do this? What news channel/other channel? What if you were limited to just audio or video? What would you display? Would you just try to get a general message out in the form of some small commercial or infomercial?

Do you think the audience would listen to you or try to find information on what you were talking about or would they ignore you? Would you even bother trying to reveal something?

Lots of questions, but not all would be appliable to one because of the time constraints. Just a question. I am not sure myself of what subject people could get behind without labeling myself (or whatever the idea is) a tin-foil hat conspiracy person, etc etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
911 was an inside job!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I would sing a song called "George Bush Is An islamic Fundamentalist"

Then maybe tell a joke or two,and make farting sounds with my armpits.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My answer: Excerpts from "Network"

There are no nations! There are no peoples! There are no Russians. There are no Arabs! There are no third worlds! There is no West! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars! petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars!, Reichmarks, rubles, rin, pounds and shekels! It is the international system of currency that determines the totality of life on this planet! That is the natural order of thing today! That is the atomic, subatomic and galactic structure of things today!

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and A T and T and Dupont, Dow, Union Carbide and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state -- Karl Marx? They pull out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories and minimax solutions and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale.

The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale! It has been since man crawled out of the slime, and our children, Mr. Beale, will live to see that perfect world in which there is no war and famine, oppression and brutality -- one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused.

Graphs of wealth and income distribution within the US and world would show during the speech...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The US gov has been in contact with Aliens since WW2

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"Keep it real" "go to college" "dont degrade women or children"

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I would tell the world as much about hemp as possible, about it could save our civilization.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I would explain the nature of consciousness and how it is trying to evolve. I would then explain that we are being manipulated and held back from this evolution of consciousness. I would then encourage people to think of the unseen dimensions of their life, of their actions, etc.

Hopefully that would quicken the awakening for millions of people, which could be enough to push us past the 10% threshold and kick off the revolution.

top topics

join