It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creation in a nutshell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
God made man in his own image. God is spirit, therefore the first man (Adam) was a spiritual being made to be God. God put the spirit of Adam into a sleep, a darkness where he was separated from God (death), where he fashioned a woman for Adam from his side or half, then he concealed the spirit of the man within flesh by covering it over (woman).

Later, in the garden, Eve (the first woman) considered eating of the tree from the knowledge of good and evil and was tempted by Satan in the form of a snake. She was seduced by the snake agreed to eat of it. She ate first, and then Adam, for she was a fleshly being with the spirit of Adam within her, which is why she had to eat it first before he could experience it as well.

The clincher to this whole story is that Adam being a spiritual being was guiding Eve's decision to eat the fruit of good and evil because he was within her and "knew" her.

Adam's higher being (God) was at the same time changed to become the God of the world (Satan). At this moment in time, Man became unified in duality with Eve, God became dualistic in nature as Satan and punished the serpent for his own creation, and instituted judgment. Man forgot his true nature and Eve has been accused ever since.

The good news is the origin of sin can be shown in this message to have originated with God first, then the woman, through the spirit of man.

All this happened in an instant. The mystery of the creation began this way and will end in the reverse order, when man discovers who he is again and destroys the duality of his higher self. Then he becomes unified with Eve once again in perfection.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Wow.

Pretty deep

Except that God made Adam in his own image, not duplicating himself and putting himself into the body of adam

If you create a clone of your body
that clone goes and kills 30 innocent people

It was not you, nor a part of you, that killed those people

It was a being that created in your own image.

What defines a person is not what their phsyical person is made up of, especially if you are a believer in God

What defines a person is your spirit (or your 'mind')

Humans were given free will
To put it another way

God said

"Here, i create you LIKE me, in terms of you are spirit as i am"
But your spirit gets free will and can choose to ignore God

So for humans to commit evil, is not for God to commit evil.

Your implications are well thougth out, but they are still false

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah ben I agree with the duality part. Good thing they don't burn witches or heretics anymore eh? Otherwise we would've been long gone by now.

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Except that God made Adam in his own image, not duplicating himself and putting himself into the body of adam

Isn't that the same thing? What is the definition of this "image and likeness" anyway? Sounds like a duplication of spirit to me. Especially if you consider that everything is within god, rather than being external from.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No its not the same thing.

We are given free will to listen to God's word, or to not.

If we were not given free will, then we would not have evil, crime, etc.

God created man, in his own image, means that God's being was the basis for creation.

Refer to my clone example again
Clones look the same, but are entirely different.

new topics

top topics

join